This is what happens when you are convinced the mail is going to crush your toybox.
1. A custom order to CGA before the auction ends for UV protected acrylic case with sliding bottom.
2. An express mailing of said container to buying service in Japan. Buying service forwards to seller.
3. A followup diagram to the seller a of how to pack it properly ( without words to give away my “gaijin” status)
4. Express mail back to the buying service.
5. Additional packing and double boxing at buying service.
6. Mailed to neurotic buyer. ( with a request for preview photos before it is sent.)
Take pills and add water.
Sometimes I love this hobby.