[BROWNNOIZE PRODUCTIONS] first release teasers...

Posted by Sanjeev 
Sanjeev (Admin)
Old news, folks...just demoting the "Shhhhh..." thread from Announcement status. But don't worry: more updates will be coming soon. For now, go drool over the Incubot Voltron USBs! ;)
Sanjeev (Admin)
OOOOHhhhhh!! I'm telling moooommmmm!!
Staying tuned in.
Dear gods he's gonna saw his own legs off! I want one!
I'm ready.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Y'know what's funny, Jon, is that mom already knows...in fact, she's been telling her fucking friends about it! It's kinda weird and cute at the same time! :P

Rain, there are just some robot who...y'know...like to cut themselves to get off. It's a crazy world out there...
Sanjeev (Admin)
Ben, your E.killer's gonna be the star of the Summit, without a doubt. My dude--in whatever state of completion he'll be in--will only be a supporting actor, at best.
All I can say is: What took you do long??? Ha, it looks GREAT. E.Killer & GodBrownNoizeDX need to duke it out. I know you can't say much, but I'm really excited about what you are doing, and looking forward to hearing the details.
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Put me down for one! Sweet stuff man. I CAN'T WAIT to see the finished product.

E
Sanjeev (Admin)
Thanks for the kind words, fellas!

Here's another teaser from the blog:

(hopefully it embeds properly...yeah, I can't work the internets!)
Awesome man! I'll be in for this, for sure.

-dylan
hey jeev's, corey, hillsy and i will drink a toast to your toy tonight at the worlds smallest summit in redmond. from what i can see, sure looks like a winner. send me a pic of it, and i swear we wont get loaded, and post it all over the internet.
Sanjeev (Admin)
^^I'm just really hoping no one read that post before I edited it!

:D
Very cool man - looks fantastic (from what I can see). Congrats on getting this done.
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
My bad. DOH!!!!
Some version of Grendy baddies are overdue, huh?
Sanjeev (Admin)
My lips are sealed. ;)
Sanjeev (Admin)
I figure y'all have been patient enough...

BLAO!!

;)
Looks..sharp! haha

Is that bot in the pic one of the same material your proto was made of?
With some paint on it, it looks even MORE vintage-y. Win so far...Oh wait, I'm supposed to say +1 or something right? ;0p
Oh, and as to packaging, you KNOW we expect a PriorityMail-taped-on-the-box "Limited Edition".
Sanjeev (Admin)
Haha--yes, all my enemies will get no shipping box...and with the figure's box wrapped up in Priority tape!

The figure above is actually another prototype I had developed recently. It's actually resin-cast. It's a long story (that I'll eventually explain), but I'm basically exploring as many different prototyping options as I can to see what's possible.

I won't be using the prototype above...but it's damn sexy, so I just wanted to share!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer