FS Liberty Yamato & bandai mechagodzilla

Posted by cohiba 
I am considering selling the Liberty Yamato. It is the first version. It is unused condition.

It is in Tokyo, so shipping will have to be agreed upon separately, and I imagine it won't be cheap as it is huge. The box is well over 1m long and heavy.

Also looking to sell the Bandai Mecha Godzilla Remote control robot. THis is the one that came out a few years ago that stands about 75 cm tall. Unopened.

Once again, big box shipping is something you should consider to be a siginificant additional cost.

WIll consider any resonable bids. Both are very hard to find now, and commanding a hefty premium to the original prices.

Obviously will send photos to intersted parties that show siginificant interest.
Asking $1800 for the Yamato
and $3300 for the Mecha Godzilla

Shipping is additional. Will pay for shipping materials, but transport is up to you.

I would use FedEx, UPS or Japanese postal service. All with insurance, especially for the Yamato as it is a fragile piece.

You tell me how you want it shipped and we can come to an agreement on shipping costs.

Wire transfer only. Accept USD or JPY.

Pics available to interested parties.

Thank you.
yamato has been sold. Thank you for the transaction.

Mecha Godzilla still available.

If shipping is less than $100 for this piece I will throw in shipping. Anything above $100 is payable by recipeint of item.
Shipping offer good until October 5th.

Good luck!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer