[adios] Selling the collection

Posted by machinesoldier 
This week I have vintage and reissue Transformer \ Microman related items.

[www.ebay.com]

Thanks all.

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2012 08:41PM by machinesoldier.
oh wow man. why are you giving up the ghost?
Mark! Don't do it!!

(I'm sure you have your reasons - just sucks to see another player out of the game, especially such a nice one!)
Say it aint so!
Just added a Tryder G7 Shuttle Gattai. Check it out!
mcfitch (Admin)
Hey man, sorry to see you selling your collection but you have your reasons and you have to honor that. Good luck.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
BUMP! Clover part 2 - Xabungle, Srungle, and Dunbine!
Just added a DX Irongear!
Good luck, man. So can you please shed some light on this decision?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 01:34PM by Kingboy D.
It's pretty simple. I decided not to be a collector anymore. Just a switch inside my brain that I flipped.

I look at it this way. The best thing about being in this hobby is the friends I've made, and they're still my friends regardless if I have a toy collection or not. Besides, most of the guys who I talk to offline regularly, toys rarely even come up in conversation. Simple decision if you ask me.
This has happened to my brain before, but the F$#%ing switch flipped back over about halfway through the sale of my collection and I felt the agony of loss.

On the other side of this experience, I now collect fugly toys.

Brain damage? Perhaps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 06:13PM by Mike Parisi.
Oh, believe me, I feel the loss already. I'll miss a lot of these toys. But for each one that I'll regret selling, there's probably two more that I don't give a shit about. There is so much stuff I bought just to complete a line, or others that have similarities to toys that I like, but in the end those are meaningless to me. So in that sense I had to put a stop to the whole thing, and let these toys go to someone who will appreciate them.
I am keeping some things. I still love toys, that hasn't changed. I just don't "collect" them anymore.
You mean you are not letting them rule your life anymore? Quitter!!
Bump for round 3... Takatoku Z Gokin!
bump for this week's stuff!
Damn...a buttload of Orguss!

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
How are the "hips" on those Gerwalk ishforns?
BUMP for metal hero toys listed this week!
I'll be at Boston comic con with a shit load of pre transformer and robotech related items! Stop by the incubot \ collectionDX booth and check em out! Exclamation point!
Bump for this week!
Bump for more listings.
bump, more stuff.
Bump
New items listed.
Bump, new stuff..
bump
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer