[For Sale] Now you too can CLEARLY be as cool as Matt!

Posted by Jerilock 
Hey guys. Thanks to the photography skills of Mr. Alt I found myself lusting and hunting the ever elusive half clear mechanic figure. Because these aren't in any real "demand" it's either feast or famine with them, well I recently had a bit of a feast of sorts, scoring a complete box of Ideon figures and a complete box of Goggle V's. I've gotten what I need now and figure I'd spread the wealth as it were and hopefully recoup what I ended up dropping on these things. right now I have 5 complete sets of the Ideon figures, with different colors available upon request (first come first served):

Now I know you're probably saying to yourself "But Jeri, if I recall from Matt's ramblings, as well as the pics here, those AREN'T half clear, they're half chrome" Ah-Ha! Fear not friend, for I found a quick simple dirty way to remove the chrome, reveling the CLEAR plastic underneath for all the world to see:

If desired I can remove the chrome for ya or if you want to make the decision weather or not to damage the originality of the figures yourself I'll simply share the secret.

Ok so that's the Ideon's, the few times I've seen these pop up on yahoojp they command about 1000 yen each, I'm willing to slash that a squeek and am offering complete sets for $40 priority shipped ( shipping extra if going outside the USA). If you want specific colors it's first come first served. and when picking colors please specify the enemy mechs they are Zig-Mack, Ganga-Lub, and Zanza-Lub going left to right in the first pic (the one with the complete set chromed, not the clears).

Ok so I also mentioned some Goggle V's. here's a shot to give you an idea what we're talking about:

Close up on the figure:

Right now on these I have a total of 14 black figures and 4 blue ones available. These almost never show up, Last time I slept in and missed an auction a single one went for about 1500 yen. Not to be a greedy so and so but I'm gonna have to ask $15 each, once again that includes priority shipping. as I said before I'm trying to recoup some losses here so I'd much rather take $$ over trades, but depending on what's offered I can be a bit flexible on that. lmk guys. more pics available upon request. feel free to PM me with offers, questions and what not.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2011 09:20AM by Jerilock.
Giving the heads up gang, 2 of the ideon sets have been spoken for (dang that was quick). Will post specifics as to what colors are still remaining later. Btw if you want to include a goggle v with the ideons the price would be $10 each goggle.
as promised here's a run down on what's left:
Ideon's: 1 brown, 2 white
Zig Mac: 2 blue, 1 brown
Ganga Lub: 1 white, 1 green
Zanza Lub: 1 brown, 1 green

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2011 11:04PM by Jerilock.
*bump* All the blue Goggle V's are gone, still have 11 black ones left. Just sold off my last complete set of ideon's, I do however have 1 White Ideon and 1 blue Zig Mac left. thanks guys!
Heh I guess bumping does work. All the Ideon's have been sold. plenty of goggles left though. thanks guys
Jerilock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now I know you're probably saying to yourself "But
> Jeri, if I recall from Matt's ramblings, as well
> as the pics here, those AREN'T half clear, they're
> half chrome" Ah-Ha! Fear not friend, for I found a
> quick simple dirty way to remove the chrome,
> If desired I can remove the chrome for ya or if
> you want to make the decision weather or not to
> damage the originality of the figures yourself
> I'll simply share the secret.

Is the secret regular household bleach?

--------------------------
I want YOU for Moé Sucks Army
..................yes......... *sigh* you can't you let me have anything can ya?
Honestly, I'm amazed that it works so well while having no reaction with styrene whatsoever. You don't even have to brush or anything, just soak the part in the bleach and after a few minutes all of the chrome will just entirely disintigrate. I use the technique and I still don't believe it.

--------------------------
I want YOU for Moé Sucks Army
yeah you gotta do it when you build model cars and what not as glue doesn't like to stick to chrome that well.
Ok, I gotta get in on some GoggleV toys. PM'd.
PM replied. Hurry up gang, there's only 9 of these guys left now!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer