[Summit] Want list

Posted by mcfitch 
mcfitch (Admin)
Hey all,
As some of you may, or may not, know we're all getting together for friends, food, and toys in a few weeks. Plenty of people have plenty of stuff laying around that they may not want. Every year I hear someone's looking for something only to hear "oh I've got an extra at home, you should have told me before I drove all the way here retard". This year, don't be that retard. Post up your wants here or if you have something to offer post it up before that specific want is mentioned and make someone's day.

I'll start us off. I'm looking for a complete Dougram 1/72 Dual Model. I have one now with all but a broken right forearm gun and that's just sad.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
mcfitch (Admin)
I also have everything here still: [toyboxdx.com]

Prices guaranteed to not be "out of line".
-Mason

Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
I'm not sure how much cash I'll be bringing, but aside from the couple of things people are already bringing for me, I'd be keen to look at any extra Microman robot stuff or Henshin Cyborg stuff anyone might have kicking around. Modern vinyls are bumming me out lately, so I'm back on a Takara kick.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
mcfitch (Admin)
Oh I'm always on a Takara Sci-Fi kick. Bring any extras you may have of those folks.
-Mason

mcfitch (Admin)
If anyone has the Bullmark Mekanda Zincron boxed I'd love one. It's a common enough toy that I think someone may have one for sale. A harder to get will be the Mekanda Jr:

Or any of the Bullpets aside from Godzilla.
Thanks,
Mason

What I'm primarily looking for are Super Sentai mecha and vinyl kaijin figures.
The toughie figures being Changerobo and Great Five. I won't have a lot of cash on me but I can easily do an 'in person' pay pal purchase. Maybe the first in history!
servbot30 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe
> the first in history!

Nope. I've seen it plenty of times. Sorry... lol.

Anyone bringing any Bullmark (or hell, even Colorforms) Outer Space Men? I have a broken Orbitron I'll bring but am looking for others.
Anonymous User
Takatoku vf1 or reissue, orguss, dougram stuffs, macross mini vinyls
Oh, I have another as well. If anyone has a busted up G1 Roadbuster (the Calibur repainted) body, I would like it to scavenge a few parts off of. Specifically, the 'trunk' area part that slides, the driver's seat, and the brown face part.

[prometheusrising.net]
ed
I'm mostly looking for a Billiken Devilman tin windup, and a few of the batten robomaru figures as well.I have a couple already but wouldn't mind picking up a few more. The tin should be in perfect condition with a box to match please :)

I have a few things to trade too...a weird Robocon swimming toy with the backing card, zabitan MFV with the box and missiles still not removed from the plastic bags, and an old Bullmark goji that isn't in the best shape but also displays ok.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2011 11:48PM by ed.
<<The tin should be in perfect condition with a box to match please :) >>

Great...c-10 Ed, now, too? ;)

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
ed
Not C-10, but it's not that old. I just don't want a box and tin that are all banged up.
I've seen some doozies.

Also wouldn't mind trying to find a giant M1 garamon for a reasonable price :)
Anavel, I will have a loose 1/40 Orgroid if you are interested in it.

Heres my list:

Want List – Vintage

- Any Machinerobo in JP packaging

* Gokaiser MFV's
* 1/55 Mugen Calibur
* 1/55 Boneparte Tulcas
* Robin Raideen Tricycle
* Popy Raideen Big Scale Base
* Popy DX Godmars (Godaikin OK)
* Gig Magnemo Maximillian (Black Hole)
* Gig Magnemo Sentry (Black Hole)
* Popy Starzinger Box Set
* Banso Gatchaman G1
* Banso Gatchaman G2
* Banso Gatchaman G3
* Banso Gatchaman G4
* Yonezawa Astekaiser Mach Beat
* Yonezawa Astekaiser Mini Mach Beat
* Yonezawa Astekaiser Mach Beat Magic Motor
* Yonezawa Astekaiser sofubi
* Bandai Abegas gashapon (black)
* Bandai new Super Abegas gashapon
* Marukoshi Fly Flu Purunpa Raideen

Want List – Not Vintage

* Romando Raideen Stone Head Base
* Medicom Project BM Kaneda and Bike
* Yamato 1/60 VF-11B

Parts needed

* Popy Mach Baron missiles / box
* Popy Daitetsujin 17 Launcher & Missiles / box
* Kenner Star Wars Millennium Falcon back cover
* Popy ST Godsigma weapons / box
* Popy Dx Battle Shark large red missiles, depth charges, rubber monster
* Takatoku Orguss 1/40 gun and missiles
* Popy Sun Vulcan “Sand Vulcan” Missile Launcher
I have only one want item, the baby doll eye Cirricula machine vinyl, but I doubt anybody's gonna have one of those availible. As for what I'll be bringing it's not much but the highlights would be:
a pretty decent Takemi Ramble giant with repro fists and saw blade I did up (not sure if I'll get that painted in time).
a few of those gundam mechanic half clear figures alt likes to drool over.
my usual box of assorted random/broken stuff
replacement shoulders for a yamato garland

one of these days I'll break down and upgrade so I'm not embarassed when I whip out my trades stuff at these things :-p
Jason - Sjoen needs those shoulders.
JoshB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Heres my list:
>
> * Popy Raideen Big Scale Base

Still dreaming big? ;)

I need a Baragon Bullpet. Oh wait, I can't make it to the summit. :'(
Yo kingboy, you never know when one will hit the lottery!
True, but that's not necessarily the issue here. Its finding one available for sale! Good luck - I know you've been seeking this forever.
Yknow if I ever for some crazy reason scored a Popy Big Raideen base, I'm totally just going to mail it to JoshB.
Hi Guys,

been looking for the set of three Popy Go Rangers Motorcyles in decent condition.

Ark Baltan, King Joe the 1st, black king

thank you!

Kirkland

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2011 02:25AM by toybotstudios.
Kirkland, are you coming to the Summit?? Getting into robots hard!

[prometheusrising.net]
hey Ben,

I would love to go to the Summit. Unfortunately not in the cards this year. take lots of pictures and maybe there will be some scraps left over.

kj
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer