WTB Yujin SR Video Game Robotics Valken

Posted by VenomMacbeth 
Yup. Can't find the bugger for sale anywhere. Let me know if you've got one you'd like to sell. I'm also looking for the Shooting Game Historica figures.

Here's what I've got for sale/trade:

Transformers G1 Sideswipe

100% complete with 2 missiles still on the sprue. Tight joints, no paint wear, and minimal chrome wear on the feet. Many stickers are missing or worn. $40 OBO

Transformers G1 Bluestreak

100% complete. Joints slightly loose, a few stickers missing. A few minor paint blemishes, and some odd streaks in the paint on the roof of the car like someone tried to hand-paint it. A solid figure. $45 OBO

Transformers Movie 2007 Optimus Prime Poseable Keychain

MISB. $5 OBO

I also have a 100% complete G1 Mirage in good shape I might consider selling. PM if interested.

NON-TRANSFORMERS:

Convertors Defender Tanker

No accessories, joints loose. $5 OBO

Chogokin Kidou Senshi Gundam Zaku II

100% complete and MIB. Very cool figure. $40 OBO

Hasbro Zoids Blox Missile Tortoise

100% complete. Electronics still work, but the battery needs replaced. $10 OBO

Hasbro Zoids Iron Kong Action Figure

Missile missing, pilot included. $5 OBO

WHAT I WANT:

SDCC Transformers Prime Deluxe Optimus Prime
RTS Deluxe G2 Optimus Prime
Classics/Henkei/United Voyager Megatron
Classics/Henkei/United Voyager Optimus Prime
Fansproject Warbot Defender
WST Shockwave

Transformers Animated:
"Battle Begins" Megatron & Optimus
Lugnut
Blitzwing
Shockwave
Ironhide
Blurr
Soundwave
Ratchet (both versions)
Arcee
Rodimus
Bulkhead Voyager
Samurai Prowl

Transformers Classics/Henkei/Universe/RTS:
RTS Legends Prowl
Universe Inferno
Universe Ratchet
Universe Acid Storm
Universe Legends Warpath
Universe Legends Wheelie
Universe Legends Rodimus
Universe Legends Bumblebee
Universe Legends Cosmos
Classics Skywarp (can be KO)

Misc. Transformers:
ROTF Deluxe Divebomb
Hybrid Style G1 Convoy
Fansproject Thundershred
Fansproject Stormbomb
G1 Megatron
G1 Roadbuster
WST Ultra Magnus KO
WST Bumblebee
WST Sideswipe
WST Starscream
WST Jazz
WST Blaster
WST Hot Rod

Feel free to PM me with offers! Also, everything listed in "for sale" is also for trade!

Edited 47 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2011 10:45PM by VenomMacbeth.
mcfitch (Admin)
Hey VM,
Nope, I'd say that was a well done intro and wants post. I don't have any of the things available that you're looking for but good luck and welcome. I loved the Convertors line as a kid and have the bat one currently.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
I have what I believe is the KO of Browning. He's got yellow guns and bullets. Chrome and diecast are def there, though. He's in played with condition, and no box.

More serious than thou
PM'd you, Serious Guy

Also, an update to the list...

HCM GUNDAM
I'm having difficulty finding the following 1/200 bandai HCM gundam figures. If you have any you'd like to sell, let me know.
RX-78-2 Gundam (normal/TV colors)
MS-06J Zaku II (more than one wanted. I'd like to possibly acquire at least three of them.)
Guntank
Guncannon

Thanks!
Anonymous User
Nice tastes! Some of the obscure/cheap 1980s toys were the ones many of us hold most dear, because of the rare gems they were during our introduction to the hobby, back in 'the day'. :-)

I don't have any of the Dorvack Convertors various editions for sale, but I do have a fair collection of them.

You have an AWESOME collection! Maaan, do you know how hard it is to find Choppers/Gazettes and Tankers/Tulcas that AREN'T KO's? I mean, the Tulcas isn't high on my list (variable ape-bullfrog tank thing) but I would definitely love to get my hands on an official (select/takatoku/mark) Gazette.

I think I like the Convertors figures because they're the perfect size. They're not small & fiddly like Gobots, but they aren't large & overaccessorized like Transformers. They're the perfect figure for a quick transforming robot fix, and most of them have an interesting history (given Wheels, Chopper, etc.'s Dorvack roots, and First Track/Sasuraiger)

Anyway, I'm bidding on a loose Caliber and a set of Kabaya Beetle Armor figures on evilbay right now...Wish me luck!
Want list updated!

Also, I have a broken Transformers Reveal The Shield Deluxe Jazz figure. The panel on the back that slides when you transform the leg is broken, but still attached; it just doesn't lay flat. Great for custom fodder! PM me with an offer. :)
Banpresto Macross VFs and Transformers G2 Snarl on ebay!

[shop.ebay.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2011 11:17PM by VenomMacbeth.
Bumping, basically looking for any 80s japanese (preferably transforming) robot goodness!
UPDATE: I now have a Matchbox Miniature Vehicle Voltron figure I may like to sell or trade. It's in decent condition, but missing the chestpiece. I'm really not sure what these guys are worth so make me an offer if you're interested.
BUMP: Stuff on ebay!

Transformers G1 Jetfire:
[cgi.ebay.com]

Convertors D.A.Tona:
[cgi.ebay.com]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Haha...a $10 BIN on a D.A.Tona? Damn! Very generous!! ;)

Even with the broken part, I'm sure that woulda been a hit among this crowd. Hope it actually *did* go to a TBDXer...
Hah, yeah. Mehh now I kinda feel bad for not posting it here, first...Not sure who it went to. :(
Anyone have a cheapie KO of Transformers Raiden they wanna part with?
I want this:
[www.microsofttranslator.com]

Some of these (not broken)
[page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp]

Can anyone make this happen? :3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2011 02:15AM by VenomMacbeth.
josh fraser (Moderator)
In terms of the first link...You could simply buy the first set of YHJ, (It is basically 15 bucks plus shipping.) or have someone buy it for you and pay them the cost.
Actually, I meant to update that. I made an account on Celga & bought it then. Will review it when I get it! (VF5FF would be pleased! ;D)
[www.collectiondx.com]

Also, I have a loose Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime, as well as some Alternators (Meister, Hound, Blue Tracks, Silverstreak, and Smokescreen, also loose) I'm possibly thinking about selling. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and an offer!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2011 02:54AM by VenomMacbeth.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Oh, man...Celga ain't bad...but all the cool kids go with TokyoBuyers! ;)
Alternators, WSTs, Titanium, Zybots and Gobots!

[shop.ebay.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2011 07:10AM by VenomMacbeth.
Gobots Zero & Dart for sale

[cgi.ebay.com]
bump...desperately need cash.
I'd help you out, but I need cash meself. Try posting him on

[www.robot-japan.com]

as well.
bump!
bumping because I REALLY need this stuff gone! Buy plox!
Alternators now on ebay...

[shop.ebay.com]
Bump; stuff sold & moar wants!
bampity
Sets A and B of the kotobukiya Big O mini figures, and a Transformers RID Scourge.

[shop.ebay.com]
Bump!
Sanjeev (Admin)
Pretty sure Zoids were Tomy, not Hasbro! :P
True, but the action figures & the Missile Tortoise Blox were both released under Hasbro! You are right about the others, though. :)
Sanjeev (Admin)
No shit? Were these actually sold in the US???
Yeah...well some of them, anyway. Quite a few years back.
Bump again
Bump again.
Venom, hey I might have the voyager Megatron around. Let me take a look for you. I'll check on if I have any others that I might feel like selling.

More serious than thou
Thanks, fujikuro! PM me if you find anything. :)

Also, bump
Bump'd
Updated w/ more stuff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer