[Ebay] From the collection of "Teh Jerk"!!

Posted by Nekrodave 
I'm helping Sanjeev sell some of his stuff and added a few of my own things while I was at it. I think I'll be doing more each week so check back. Not that I won't be bumping this when new stuff goes up, of course.

[shop.ebay.com]

This week's highlights include a Matchbox SDF-1, Gakken Alpha, TF Omega Supreme, "Prehistory Animal" Slag bootleg, a couple M1s, a Marmit, a Zoid, Real x Head/Onell figure and even a sword!

"There's no Bigfoot in The Awakening." -James Bickert
Sanjeev (Admin)
"Helping" me--is that what they call it??? I just came to...with a shiner on my left eye! I've got a raw steak over it right now; hopefully, the swelling'll come down by tomorrow. Last time I let you massholes over! :P

Yeah, buy our shit! Especially that sword...for all your chogo-stabbin' knife needs!
Anonymous User
Will the sword fit in the hands of my 1/6th scale figures?
^ ^ ^
"BAM!" lol

Seriously Dave, I see how it is now. Only the LEGIT stuff gets sold, and the bootregs stay!? Boy, some people....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2010 12:34AM by repairtechjon.
Sanjeev (Admin)
akum6n Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will the sword fit in the hands of my 1/6th scale
> figures?

POST OF THE YEAR.
Since I won't be home to do this tomorrow, please enjoy this gratuitous bump now.

[shop.ebay.com]

More stuff will be going live as this batch ends.

Took a week off, but back at it tonight.

[shop.ebay.com]

Dude, seriously.....Madballs? That's like Otaskuman of the US. Cool toy. I might even bid that thing up....haven't seen the bike vehicle in years....
Sanjeev (Admin)
Yeah, that Madballs Rollercycle is fucking KILLER. And in minty-fresh condition! Incidentally, there'll be another bike thrown up on the chopping block later that's a bit more beat-up, but still boxed. Just wanted to post the sweet one first...and give those who miss out a shot at the lesser one later.

Why am I selling it? Well, I was lucky enough to score a Japanese-boxed version a few months ago! Same exact toy, just a more stylish box. More yokai-ish artwork than photographs on the box. Good stuff!
Sanj -
If you have a chance, can you post or send me a pic of the Japanese box? Would love to see it sometime.
Thanks!
-kuru
Sanjeev (Admin)
Sure...no sweat! I'll try to dig it up this weekend.
I was out of town and not available to do the traditional bumping of the thread, but did you know that we're selling more toys this week? It's true! If you don't believe it, click this link to see for yourself...

[shop.ebay.com]

Everything starting at $0.99 to give the hobos a chance!

Sanjeev (Admin)
Yes, pick my carcass clean, damn you!
Hah, funny to see two items I've traded you for over the years show up in this list.

More serious than thou
Sanjeev (Admin)
I KNOW! The Bludgeon was honestly a REAL tough decision. Next week, you're gonna see a LOT of similar (but loose) TFs going as well. I just have no room in my place for them. And it's such a shame, too, because I just recently equipped my G1 Bludgeon with a 1/6 scale wakizashi...and it fits him PERFECTLY!

But what's the other item you traded to me??
Actually, the loose TFs will be the week after this coming one, at the earliest. But keep checking anyway! You don't wanna miss the Mighty Muggs!

Sanjeev (Admin)
Nekrodave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...You don't wanna miss the Mighty
> Muggs!

The horror. The...horror...
Hurry up and buy!

Didn't get a chance to bump last night so I hope no one missed out on a Mugg. But if you did, this week you might get a sweet deal on some Metalocalypse "classics"...

[shop.ebay.com]

Oh.. and Transformers and shit too!

Don't forget.

[shop.ebay.com]

And lots more going up tonight, too.

Woops! Premature bump. I forgot they went up a day late last week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2010 06:19PM by Nekrodave.
I swear I've gotten more bid retractions this week than ever in my life combined. Won't you bid now to make up for them?

[shop.ebay.com]

Hey did ya hear we was selling more stuff?

Good stuff this week. Gokin, zenmai, TFs, etc...

[shop.ebay.com]

Ending today...

Wow, has it really been nearly a month?

[shop.ebay.com]

Sanjeev (Admin)
I'd, uh...aherm...like to take this moment to say that those Ayanami Rei girlie kits aren't mine...
But they could be! BID IT NOW!!!!

what if they were molded in glow resin though sanjeev?
"Honestly baby! It's not mine. Someone's prankin' me!"
If I win the titty figs could you autograph em "from the VERY personal collection of sanjeev"?
Sanjeev (Admin)
It's not that I don't like titties...it's just that I like 'em live, and preferably human.

;)
I like'em human. Live is not necessary. Your pal, Nekro...

oh and less than 2 hours to go this week..

Back on the 'Bay, with more of Sanjeev's stuffs.

[shop.ebay.com]

Mostly vinyl kaiju, but also a vinyl Regult and a Captain Marvel figure.. Auctions end Sunday night..

Sanjeev (Admin)
For the love of all that's good and wholesome about toys...do NOT buy that Captain Marvel figure.

I know--so selling it to some poor schmuck I don't know on eBay is somehow okay?

Shut up. Don't question my ethics.
More glowies at auction...

[shop.ebay.com]

Less than 1 day on this week's auctions and some still have no bids! Get in there and get a deal!

[shop.ebay.com]

Not everything belongs to Sanjeev this week, but more stuff for sale.. glow vinyls and bootleg jumbos. Guess which is his and which is mine?

[shop.ebay.com]

Bootreg Dangaurds, ...Dave's, ..or Jeev's? Hmmm....I'll have to sleep on this one. =0D
Oh man, I'd love to own a Dangard Jumbo, and this might be the closest to the "real" thing that I will get. Tempting...
Less than 1 day remaining. Don't forget to bid, folks. If these things sell for anything less than $5000 it'll be a steal! A STEAL, I tell ya!!

[shop.ebay.com]

This is nail biting!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer