Posted by Gcrush 
joydivision Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gcrush i understand that you want to quit but i
> dont understand why you donĀ“t want to keep
> nothing. did the toys one day suddenly just
> appear to be a stupid hobby? Why? because it is a
> childish adult thing? Is that bad?

If after you've read the thread you don't get it, there's not much else I can tell you. I'm not holding anything back on this. It surely isn't about having a "childish" hobby. It was, ineffably, the right thing to do for me. That's all. Try not to look for a deeper explanation where one does not exist.

And dude - be cool and try not to hate on TEH PROK.
cae
I knows you jest be goofin' but:

> If you colected rolex franck muller watches where one of them is easily more expensive that your whole toy collection then everyone would say you are a sucessfull grown up

It is the very act of collecting - collecting anything - which I am attempting to escape. My goal is to reduce the unnecessary things that own me. I may never escape music and books; one can only do so much.

> And cae you Really want to help the world?

At this point, the best I could do would be to kill myself, thus removing another useless mouth and anus from an already overburdened planet. That not being an option I am willing to consider seriously, my next best option is to reduce my stupid-monkey fascination with frivolities and turn myself into part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

Now it is time for breakfast, which for me is an orange/grapefruit juice mix, over-easy eggs on toast, and . . . BACON, dammit!

---------------------------------
hassenpfeffer
Sanjeev (Admin)
Gcrush: do your thing, dun. It saddens me that our relationship extends only as far as our fingertips on a keyboard...let alone the fact that we've only been able to get to know each other inasfar as our loves of toys and PROK. Such is the internet and weird hobbies. If you're ever in the Boston area (especially around Summit time), holla.

Corey: I like what you're saying about "collecting" in and of itself. Freeing oneself of that mentality, I think, is the right direction. I've certainly been caught up in the "collecting" aspect of this hobby, but it's never gotten too bad for me. As Nekrodave and others who've seen my collection up close can attest, I have no barriers. I'm not a completist in any way, and I only get what I really like (sure, I get some lemons...but I promptly dump 'em). But, yeah, reduce those possessions that possess you. Wise decision.

I've noticed that my toy spending has slowed down. The things that pique my interest, in terms of new toys, has always been limited...but now that I have many of the "must-have" vintage pieces I've always wanted, I simply don't have too many things to chase down. Furthermore, I'm not looking for MORE areas to start in on just for the sake of feeding the need.

Just one aside that I've wanted to comment on for quite some time:
Corey, I've noticed more than a few times, you've made some disparaging comments about humanity as a component of Earth's ecosystem. I think that referring to yourself (and, ostensibly, the rest of us) as a "useless mouth and anus" is sorta harsh, don't you think?

Unless, of course, you're using this language more for dramatic effect. Then, by all means...proceed. Hell, I swear all the fucking time--that's how *I* achieve dramatic effect! ;)

But if you're serious about humanity's impact on the Earth's environment, could you please elaborate on that? I mean, I'm not an idiot: humanity is causing real damage to this planet's ecology, but besides a few species of plants and animals we threaten to take with us, we're not really causing any irrevocable harm to this world...only to our progeny.

Humanity has been seriously polluting this planet for only a couple hundred years, tops. That's hardly a blip in terms of the age of this planet. Compared to the ecology of this world, we're an insignificant speck. Yes, because of the pollution we're causing is causing, the global temperature is going up and deforestation is further fucking up the atmosphere, but there's really little humanity can do to mess this planet up *permanently*.

Even if we exploded every single nuclear weapon we've ever built, that still wouldn't remotely equal the asteroid the killed the dinosaurs. And that event still failed to wipe out life entirely on this planet. The global ecosystem recovered and now, we're here.

Now, I'm not saying that humanity isn't selfish and shortsighted. But then again, we've only come to understand that the fucking world is round in the past half millenium. Shit, give us some time! In another millenium--if we don't obliterate ourselves by then--I'm sure we'll have figured out a whole lot more. We'll probably look back at today's human civilization and laugh at how backwards we are.

But yeah, in terms of environment, we definitely need to wake up. But not for the reasons you seem to be implying. We're not doing this for the Earth's sake...as though we're some kind of vile pox on this planet. We're doing this for our own sake. If we don't clean up our acts (literally and figuratively), the aforementioned ice caps will melt, etc., and our children and grandchildren will be fucked. No more us. Earth will move on.

--
Sanjeev

'Us Massholes straight up just don't give a fuck. I still pronounce "Mazinger" as "Tranzor Z".'
-Nekrodave
mcfitch (Admin)
I started collecting tattoos and I like them, but I feel that for many reasons it's time to move on. I'm selling them all on ebay and will have pictures of my empty arms after. Nice knowing you guys.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
cae
> a "useless mouth and anus" is sorta harsh, don't you think?

Yes and no. Of course it's hyperbole (this is me typing here, after all) but it's also not.

When the boat you are on is sinking and all you choose to do is eat and shit . . .

> we're not really causing any irrevocable harm to this world...only to our progeny.

Yes, exactly. Obviously with or without us, time moves on (hey, I saw Princess Mononucleosis, man!). My concern is what we are bequeathing the following generations. Having a child of my own, one that I hope will also have the chance to procreate in a diverse and thriving environment, has caused me to become even more focused and aware of how what I choose to do effects the likelihood or her and others like her actually having this chance.

That's all.

hassenpfeffer
mcfitch Wrote:
> I started collecting tattoos and I like them, but
> I feel that for many reasons it's time to move on.
> I'm selling them all on ebay and will have
> pictures of my empty arms after.

WHY, MASON! WHY! Is it because of the pork? Say it ain't so! Speaking of pork, I will give you $20 for the bacon tattoo. That right there is top dollah, beyootches!

Also, do you ship to Texas?
mcfitch (Admin)
While I do ship to Texas the "hidden fees' of the transaction are the removal costs, pickling costs, and special packaging that goes into a sale of this kind. You're total will be $3,400 USD (+3% if Paypal).
As for why, well, I'm a newly born vegan and the body is a temple (to be cut up and sold on the internet apparently)
Thanks,
Mason

Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Sanjeev (Admin)
Corey: thanks for elaborating! I feel you, man. I just think it's important to stay positive about cultivating care for the environment. I think bogging ourselves down in guilt and dwelling on our mistakes is not useful--in the short term, guilting people into action can be effective, but it doesn't make sense for raising people's awareness overall.

We *are* a child race...we have a lot of growing up to do. We may even survive the long haul. How exciting!

Mason, are you selling your nipple piercings, too? I may want in on that...

--
Sanjeev

'Us Massholes straight up just don't give a fuck. I still pronounce "Mazinger" as "Tranzor Z".'
-Nekrodave
mcfitch (Admin)
Man you fucking talk a lot. I'm "quitting" Sanjeev. I've just come to a point in my life where it seems like my Sanjeev owns me. It's quite liberating. I suggest you all try it.

Uh sure I'll sell you my nipple rings.*

-Mason

* nipples sold separately.

What all of you older guys are "bequeathing the following generation" is the notion that someday we will grow disinterested in everything we love and end up selling all our cool robot toys on Ebay. Be it Spawn.com, TBDX, or other communities, it seems that once people hit this magic age between 30-45 I see them up and quit for various reasons- but in the end, the message is that this hobby might in your own case have a definite lifespan. It isn't very encouraging, and right now I just want to enjoy myself and not think about that.

Growing up and changing is a fact of life, but I want to see a story on the news about a 95 year old man who died when his pile of Chogokin fell and crushed his body, then he suffocated on MSIA fumes. That, to me, is hope for the future generation.
mcfitch (Admin)
"What all of you older guys are "bequeathing the following generation" is the notion that someday'

Actually I'm keeping my toys. I'm bequething my stripped and colored flesh. Enjoy kids!
-Mason

cae
> bogging ourselves down in guilt and dwelling on our mistakes is not useful--in the short term, guilting people into action can be effective

I hear you and I hope that I didn't come off as doing either.

I'm not the worrying, moaning, dwelling type.

The way I typically function is that, if I begin to feel bad about something, I try to decide if there is something I can do about whatever it is that is bothering me.

If I can conceive of a solution I attempt it, which negates any need to worry, moan, or dwell.

If there is no solution, then I accept it for what it is and adapt to accept the new facts, thus negating any need to worry, moan, or dwell.

I sleep deeply and easily 99.9% of the time.

As to attempting to guilt - or even motivate - others, I believe the only real way to do so is by example.

My words regarding my perceptions of the world are meant to be taken as my view from where I sit and apply only to myself. Your mileage may vary.

Besides, what I think of all of you is none of your business, just as what you all think of me is none of mine.

When it comes to moral and/or philosophical generalities, I believe we're all better off being more concerned with the jackass in the mirror rather than those around us.

hassenpfeffer
COREY A. EDWARDS IS DEAD TO ME.

(Don't worry, Gcrush, you're still alive.)
>COREY A. EDWARDS IS DEAD TO ME.

He's still posting though. Does this make him one of the UNDEAD?
cae
No, really!
I'm leaving!
Really!
Here I go!
Out the door!
Wave!
Bye!
Bye now!
This is me leaving!
This is it!
Look as I turn my back to you!
I swear it!
Catch you later!
Auld Lang Syne and all that jazz!
Arrivederci!
Hasta la vista!
You won't have Corey Edwards to kick around anymore!
I quit!
I desist!
Aloha!
Soon I'll be a mere memory, just the former poster known as "cae, corey, and coreyborealis"!
Honest - I'm outta here!
Vamoosed!
Gone with the wind!
I won't darken your door any longer!
I'm throwing in the towel!
Witness my quietus!
I'm gonna make like a tree and leave!
Make like a bakery truck and haul buns!
Don't say I didn't warn you!
Now is the time to get in that last hug!
I'm not fucking around, here!
I'm dead serious!
You'll hear no more from me!
Not a peep!
I'm strong willed!
I can do it!
I won't miss you at all!
Not a tear from me!
I'm out!
Watch me go!
My foot's on the pedal!
Whoosh!
I'm flying!
Zing!
There I go!
Poof!
Like a cloud of smoke!

Stop looking at me - I'm not here!

hassenpfeffer
mcfitch (Admin)
Sheesh. Who the fuck was that guy?
-Mason

Corey,
I think that ultimately what Sanjeev is trying to do is to distinguish between whether the environment is genuinely the rationale for your departure or if its just another rationale you're *using* to leave.

A lot of these toys will likely outlast humanity's final days and who knows? may be the only archaeological remains of our civilization when we are dug up and studied by whatever new civilization inherits the Earth after we've been vaporized and reduced to pork products for giant chemosynthetic vampire bats.

I don't know what sort of stuff you went through to arrive at this decision but I took a one year hiatus from toys because I just couldn't afford them and I discovered that the wanting was often part of the fun. They gave a great outlet away from my other professional responsibilities.

All that being said, if your decision is concluded and you have indeed departed from the realm of toys and their worshippers then I shall miss your pithy comments, monstrously bizarre visuals, and unexpectedly hirsute nudity.

or maybe you'll just be back in a few months. :-)

Later dude!
chris
>but in the end, the message is that this hobby might in your own case have a definite lifespan

Nuts, to that! I'm having my toys buried with me!
Sanjeev (Admin)
ChrisM Wrote:
> Corey,
> I think that ultimately what Sanjeev is trying to
> do is to distinguish between whether the
> environment is genuinely the rationale for your
> departure or if its just another rationale you're
> *using* to leave.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I'm, in fact, speechless!

It's totally wrong, of course...but by all means, color me impressed! ;)

I was literally just soliciting him for his unabashed thoughts about the environment--nothing really more or less.

Well.......okay, sure, he's stated that it's partly his reason for quitting collecting--I respect that. But I just sorta wanted to make sure that this part of his reason for quitting wasn't based in some sort of white liberal conceit about "saving the planet".

Corey's much too sharp for that, of course...it was just nice to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. A thoughtful horse he is...he will be missed dearly.

And for the record, though I don't actually wanna be buried with my toys (I'd rather have them given to the next generation of collectors to keep the love flowing), I'm NOT quitting collecting toys any godsdamn time soon! That's my word is bond.

--
Sanjeev

-Nekrodave
Robaato D Wrote:
> Nuts, to that! I'm having my toys buried with me!

Knowing you, they'd probably be buried in an unmarked grave next to you. ;p
So is "Teh Market" the new OT?

and Sanjeev..my apologies for misinterpreting your statements. But at least I did so in a spectacularly inaccurate fashion!

Chris
Roger Wrote:
> (Don't worry, Gcrush, you're still alive.)

As far as I am concerned, this is good news. Just do me a favor and keep me updated on my condition. I don't want to be the last person to get any bad news.

ChrisM Wrote:
> So is "Teh Market" the new OT?

Yes? We might as well make it official. Or we could just move this thread to the OT now since all the selling is over.

Yeah, and more pics soon. Here's the before ones:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2007 12:33PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - P1030618.JPG (91.3 KB)
open | download - P1030619.JPG (181.1 KB)
open | download - P1030620.JPG (98 KB)
open | download - P1030621.JPG (142.9 KB)
OK, after a bit of being a lurker in this thread, I have no choice but now to butt my medium-sized nose in where it doesn't belong:

cae Wrote:
> It is the very act of collecting - collecting
> anything - which I am attempting to escape. My
> goal is to reduce the unnecessary things that own
> me. I may never escape music and books; one can
> only do so much.

Do you mean by this that you are attempting to escape the MENTALITY that produces the need to own, say, every Rush album that ever existed? If so, I understand and sympathize, because that is certainly my own cross to bear. The completist mentality is very hard to escape, but I've been managing much more lately. The thing here is, though, that punishing yourself by completely removing something you truly do enjoy in life merely because you can't find any other way to control your impulses seems a shame. If it's all that's going to work for you, then more power to you. Me, I try to make the assumption that if I want to get past something, I can, without having to give it all up. It's like trying to lose weight and still be able to occasionally have some ice cream.

> > And cae you Really want to help the world?
>
> At this point, the best I could do would be to
> kill myself, thus removing another useless mouth
> and anus from an already overburdened planet. That
> not being an option I am willing to consider
> seriously, my next best option is to reduce my
> stupid-monkey fascination with frivolities and
> turn myself into part of the solution instead of
> part of the problem.
>
> Now it is time for breakfast, which for me is an
> orange/grapefruit juice mix, over-easy eggs on
> toast, and . . . BACON, dammit!

Seriously, if you were taking the same attitude about your impact on the planet that you are about your collecting, you'd have given up on bacon a while ago. I don't mean to be preachy, but it does just seem a bit hypocritical, you know? I am a vegetarian myself, and yeah, I can't stand folks who want to tout the benefits of being one, the impact on the environment, not leading a violent life, blah blah blah - in other words, I hate PETA, but I just couldn't let this one go, man. To be honest, I'm not sure your toy-buying habit is negatively impacting the planet more than your meat-eating habit is, to say it bluntly. And, believe me, in no way am I saying that you SHOULD stop eating meat - that's your own perogative, but it seems you're not applying the same standards to these two "habits."

And you know what, you're sort of implying that human beings are, by their very nature, a "scourge" on the planet. I just don't believe it. I'm as liberal as the next guy, hell I vote for Dennis Kucinich, for god's sake, and frequently see him at the same vegan restaurant I eat at, but I'm just not going to go around claiming that humans are the worst thing to happen to this world. We aren't, and we're just as much a part of the natural order as the next species. It doesn't mean we can go off and do whatever we want, but it's not like we're some supernatural force that exists outside of the way things are "supposed" to be. Wow, way off-topic rant there, but it's a subject that's bothered me for years. And, btw, I love what you said above, Sanjeev. You nailed it right on the head about our actual impact on this world.

In the end, I just hope you're really doing what is right for you, whatever your reasons are - you and Gcrush too. And I hope you're not just depriving yourselves of something you love because you can't control it any other way. I just don't want to have to look at this hobby as the equivalent of being an alcoholic, I guess. It's going to be a bit less fun around here without the two of you.
Sanjeev (Admin)
fujikuro Wrote:
> ...I hope you're not just
> depriving yourselves of something you love because
> you can't control it any other way.

Well said.

As for the rest of the stuff you've said about Corey's eating meat, I think that was his point. Of course, I'm hardly qualified to speak for the man, but since he ain't around anymore (goh!), there's little choice.

I think his point was simply that humans are a fascinating collection of intricacies and contradictions--the latter of which encompassing his simultaneous desire to be environmentally responsible and to continue eating bacon.

Just my interpretation.

...I think we should start compiling the Gospels of Corey. ;)

--
Sanjeev

-Nekrodave
[youtube.com]

First thing I thought of when reading some of this yesterday....

"There's no Bigfoot in The Awakening." -James Bickert
>> Nuts, to that! I'm having my toys buried with me!

>Knowing you, they'd probably be buried in an unmarked grave next to you. ;p

Hm... Good point. Maybe I'll just have them put on the Viking-style funeral barge with me before it's set ablaze...

Anyway, all this talk of giving the toys to "future generations" is just crazy talk. I need those toys in the afterlife, damn it!
Ooo. Ow, guys. I don't even want to jump into the "collect or go" discussion, but the environmental stuff....wow. As a guy who got his degree in Ecology, I can tell you, Sanjeev, that things are much worse than you think.

The rate of environmental change directly attributable to humans is, indeed, a blip on the timeline, but the impacts have been more severe than the few million previous years (matched only by the ice age and dinosaur extinction). Even a mean temperature change of 1 degree is disastrous (as we are--and will--find out).

Ecology is still a pseudo-science. Not for lack of trying, but rather because we only have ONE model to learn from, and by the time we started, it had already been horribly corrupted. We're trying to reverse-engineer things, all the while continuing to break and poison the one test case we have.

All we really know is that the entire Earth is one interconnected system. Pretty much everything works via checks and balances to a degree of complexity that we are barely beginning to understand. And every tiny thing humans do has an impact (an unnatural one) on that system. Problem with that is, if we break it, we have NO WAY to fix it and no back-up. We tried to build self-sustaining ecosystems on a small scale (the biosphere projects and space stations), and they didn't work. We are, in a word, boned.

Now, you may take offense at the use of the word "unnatural". We humans are of this Earth, so how can we be unnatural? To the degree that cancer is unnatural in a human body. The analogy is nearly perfect. Your bodies' cels all work in concert to keep you alive. Cancer is an aberration that converts cels around it to stop serving the body and instead become more cancer cels. People are the same way. We shave pieces off the spinning wheel of life and convert them into dead space, usable only by us (ie, compare the paved lot a house is built on to a field--the biological activity is intense in one and nearly absent in another). And we grow without constraint, transforming everything around us into structures that serve us while ignoring the needs of the ecosystem at large.

Yes, we make incredibly small gestures to "give back to Mother Earth", but these are ridiculous tokens. Environment change takes years or decades to show up, so even if we changed completely today, we would still be hit by all the crap we've been doing for the last 50 years.

Expect things to get very, VERY bad. :-(

Sorry to be a downer.

Jape

EDIT: Oops. I forgot that one sentiment was "it'll only hurt our kids, not crash the planet". Well, if you believe that all life is sacred, there will be an awful lot of non-human casualites before we bite it. As I mentioned above, we are really good at adjusting things to suit us in the short-term (regardless of the long-term consequences). So we will take a whole lot of species down before we go, finally letting the planet re-boot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2007 11:03PM by japester.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Nah, I agree completely. I didn't mean to gloss over the damage humans are causing--I, again, was just trying to get at the heart of what Corey's thoughts on the subject.

I'm not sure how you think things are worse *than I think*, though! I don't think I ever stated my full estimation of the damage humans are causing to this world. I happen to think, for the record, that it's pretty horrible.

At this rate, we will surely obliterate ourselves. In fact, if you REALLY wanna get into it, the chances are alarmingly high that humanity will annihilate itself through war WELL before the changes to the Earth's ecology due to our selfishness and short-sightedness make this planet completely uninhabitable to us.

But let's just say we figure out how NOT to blow each other up over resources, differing economic systems, or religion...even if we make peace with ourselves, do you really think that the damage we cause to the ecosystem is so bad that it will actually be permanent?

Well...hold on. That question is posed poorly. Yes, we're causing "permanent" damage in that, as you've said (and as *I* said earlier), we're taking other whole species of plants and animals with us. Bummer. Really.

But if the damage we're causing continues at the current rate, we will surely wipe ourselves out by making the world uninhabitable by us. Then, there'll be no more damage caused by us 'cause there'll be no us. If the damage we're causing continues at the current rate, this will happen in--what--the next 100 years? The next 1000 years? 5000? These are still utter blips on the lifeline of a planet. Yes, we'll take other species down with us, but the Earth will heal and make more. The Earth has aeons.

Astronomers have said repeatedly that an asteroid strike akin to the one that took out the dinosaurs is not just probable--it's a statistical inevitability. That'll take a LOT more species of plants and animals down with it than humanity ever will. But the Earth will heal and make more.

...Just saying...

And I tend to agree that the gestures to "save the Earth" are pretty sad. Like pissing in a rainstorm. I have a good friend who works for Clean Water Action. They all seem to be owning-class white people who feel bad/guilty so they wanna do something "right". Bougie white liberals, as Carlin put it. That annoys the fuck outta me.

But then again, ya gotta start somewhere, right? Remember I said that guilt is a powerful motivator...at least in the beginning, in the short term. That seems to be playing out in the real world now. We just gotta dump the guilt trips, put down the video games, turn off the tv and--*gasp*--computers, go outside, and remember how fun it was to be a kid playing in the sun...or in the rain, or at night, or whatever!

But then, we also have to let go of all the fears and other "defense mechanisms" that make us fight over resources, economic systems, and religions, too, right? C'mon--let's put this into some fucking perspective. Say it slowly with me: "We JUST discovered that the fucking world is round, for fuck's sake!" ;)

As a child race, there's a LOT of things we're still figuring out: we think of each other and ourselves in wonky ways because of our respective hues...we value material possessions over those who possess them...we're somehow threatened by what other people do in their bedrooms...oh yeah, we're also trying to figure out how to live in concert with the planet that bore us life.

"Downer"? Are you kidding me? With such delicious puzzles to figure out, I find this a quite exciting time to be alive!

[Oh, and one last thought: Jape, does humanity score points for inventing some kind of missile interception system that takes out asteroids before they smash into the Earth??? ;)]

--
Sanjeev

-Nekrodave
I re-read your first post and realized I was keying in on this part:

But if you're serious about humanity's impact on the Earth's environment, could you please elaborate on that? I mean, I'm not an idiot: humanity is causing real damage to this planet's ecology, but besides a few species of plants and animals we threaten to take with us, we're not really causing any irrevocable harm to this world...only to our progeny.

I see that you did continue on a darker tone, but I think that part and the "no permanent damage" point were what I was adressing.

It's all a matter of degrees. True, there'll still be a hunk of rock and water and oxygen here no matter what we do. But it pains me to see the damage we do to other life, so that "re-set" is still a loss for me.

As for the missile defense system: are you kidding me?!? I'm standing outside right now pointing a magnet at the sky (most of those meteors are ferrous, right?). LOL

Don't give us the credit for wiping ourselves out via war. It won't be that glorious. A germ will probably take us all with a whimper rather than a bang. Hell, I knew a quirky young genius in college that was working on just that for the government. Perfect "clean" weapon--a virus that destroys the microbes needed for animals to digest plant matter. First the herbivores starve. Then the carnivores starve without herbivores. Then nature starts over with all plants and some insects intact. Vicious and elegant.

A few choice quotes I picked up years ago. Paraphrased. I only know the author
for one:

"We are bastard sons of this thing called Man. Yet we have within us the ability to deny this heritage, and in this our true worth lies."

"To study ecology means to live alone...in a world full of wounds."

"The first sign of intelligent tinkering is not throw away any of the parts."
--Aldo Leopold (father of modern ecology, when likening our study of the Earth and concurrent species extinctions with a watchmaker randomly tossing out parts that he doesn't recognize from his first watch while trying to fix it)

Jape (/maudlin)
I have no plans of getting out of collecting ever, And one thing I will never part with are my Zoids. I currently have to stop on buying and start selling due to low cash but this is not a habit I can kick. (though I did manage to stop drinking Mountain Dew from lack of cash)

---

Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For You are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup!
Attachments:
open | download - shelf11-26-07.JPG (55.3 KB)
Gcrush, what was the one toy you kept? I NEED CLOSURE ON THIS ANECDOTE!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer