[PUNCHLINES] You know it's a slow day when...

Posted by Gcrush 
You know it's a slow day when...
...it takes a whole week to finish your post.
...the molasses tells you to hurry up and get out of the way while exiting the subway.
Dude, is there an echo in here? I suppose everyone else has migrated to robot-Facebook or some drek like that. No worries, this is still a well-populated site. It's not like I ended up on this page by complete accident...er...
Sanjeev (Admin)
I genuinely miss you guys.

And facebook is, indeed, a terrible place.

But that's where most of the action is at these days (well, instagram too). Even skullbrain's dead...while the facebook groups dedicated to vinyl kaiju thrive. :/
Sanjeev
I genuinely miss you guys.

And facebook is, indeed, a terrible place.

Ditto on both counts.

I check in every so often with the nostalgia usually reserved for long-dead robots.

Tried looking at the TBDX FB page a while back. Glad TBDX has a home there, but I don't think I'll ever get comfortable using FB.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Just popped in because someone on the fb group was asking about Marvin's custom Megatron jumbo...

Yeah, facebook hasn't stopped being terrible...but because a lot of the locals coordinate meatspace meetings through fb, I'm still kinda forced to comply. :/

Still miss the bbs.
...you finally track down a GX-28 Xabungle after eleven years and the plastic is so brittle the dick joint snaps right out of the box.
Gcrush
...the dick joint snaps right out of the box.

Which is also pretty much exactly how I feel about FaceBook. Snaps it every damn time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2016 02:11AM by Gcrush.
...you started to post another dick joint joke about a joint full of dicks and then the whole summer went by before you could finish typing "dick" twice, let alone three times, by the end.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer