YO JOBRA!!!

Posted by Supersentai 
Just wondering who else caught Community last week. Hard to believe Hasbro was complicit in the production. It was just too surreal for words.
Yeah I caught it on hulu, and loved it. Especially the bit about reusing animation... Yeah, I thought it was weird that hasbro went along for the ride, but what did they have to lose really? Made me want to dig out some old Joe's and play with them...the ARAH kind not those silly doll things.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Hey, I like ARAH. But I have no clue what y'all're talking about. How about some info for the uninitiated?
Sorry there, for the uninitiated...the sitcom Community just did an ENTIRE episode in the form of an animated Joe episode, coupled with "toy commercials" done in the same style as they were in the 80's. Even if you aren't a fan of the show, super worth checking out. Many of the original voice actors and Hasbro took part in putting this together...a testament to awesomenessnesss.

[insidetv.ew.com]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Whoa....okay, downloading now.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Okay, that was pretty good. I've always been partial to the Cheat Commandos (anyone remember Homestar Runner?).
Sanjeev
Okay, that was pretty good. I've always been partial to the Cheat Commandos (anyone remember Homestar Runner?).

Don't remember that one, but Homestar Runner was the shit!

More serious than thou
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer