Mechawhales

Posted by hauke 
Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce you to the release of my first PVC figure. It is not from Japan but its weird style would fit in quite well with every Japanese monster or giant robot collection:

The figure is availabe at BigBadToyStore:

[www.bigbadtoystore.com]

The Mechawhales figure is 5.5 inches wide and 3.5 inches tall. It is made from PVC and has a highly detailed paintjob. The shoulders, wrists and tail can be rotated. The figure comes in a collector friendly box that makes it very easy to take the figure out of the packaging and putting it in again. It also comes with a cardboard diorama for displaying the figure outside the box.

You can also check out animations based on these figures at: http://www.mechawhales.com

Thanks for taking the time to check out my work!

- Hauke
MSW
Wow! That looks very cool, I love the four armed close combat orca. ;)
MSW
Wow! That looks very cool, I love the four armed close combat orca. ;)

Thanks! Orca gets quite a lot of positive feedback. He is definitely a candidate for the next figure should the first one do well.
Here is the latest adventure of the Mechawhales. This one introduces the Alien Bionic Warrior as well as the Narwhale. It also features the Orca again in a more prominent role. This animation is just a little fight sequence to kill the wait for a longer animation that I am currently planning. The next one will introduce some new alien races as well as some evil whale mutations.

Screenshots:

Link to animation:
[www.youtube.com]

----------------------------------------------------
Wanna see whales in giant mechsuits protect mankind against evil aliens?
Check out: [mechawhales.com]

Collectible figures available from: [www.deepfriedfigures.com]

My 3D printed action figures: [www.hauke-scheer.de]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Groovy animation! I dig it!
Sanjeev
Groovy animation! I dig it!

Thank you!

The 4th Mechawhales animation can now be seen on the Mechawhales Youtube channel.
In this latest chapter of the Mechawhales saga the Whale-Human-Alliance faces its greatest threat yet. A whale-alien hybrid cloned from Mechawhales DNA.

[www.youtube.com]

I am also now offering 3D printed figures via sculpteo. [www.sculpteo.com] This allows the die hard Mechawhales collectors to enhance their collection with new characters not available otherwise. It also is a great starting point for Mechawhales customizers to start making their own unique versions of the characters. All the 3D printed stuff requires painting and some assembly.

Here are some examples of the printed and hand painted figures.

I have made some more 3D printable Mechawhales figures and customizing sets. They are available from the Deep Fried Figures 3D printing shop on Sculpteo. www.sculpteo.com/en/s/deepfriedfigures/

This Mechawhales character is called Captain Moby. He was briefly seen in the very first Mechawhales animation He will also have a big part in the upcoming 5th Mechawhales animation coming soon the Mechawhales Youtube Channel.

Joining the regular Mechawhales PVC figure is the fearsome Mechawhales Beluga. This print is based on the Beluga Mechawhales animation model. I also made some human troops to go with the whales. Sgt. Spare Parts is one of the few survivors from the failed Cyborg Troopers project. Permanently fused to an exoskeleton this brave soldier now has earned the respect of the Mechawhales in many battles. Sgt. Shane is a highly decorated soldier in the army of the Whale-Human-Alliance. She is also a skilled diplomat and often helps the Mechawhales on missions to find new allies and friends.

Since every hero needs a villain I have made a number of new Alien Invader troops as well. Now the Mechawhales have some evil troopers to stamp on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer