Montreal bound

Posted by mcfitch 
mcfitch (Admin)
I'm heading to Montreal tomorrow morning and was wondering if there's anything geeky that I should try to get to. I have the day free Thursday and Friday and will be wandering the city alone. So, anything besides some of the world's best strip clubs? Some comic or collectible stores of note, or just general points of interest?
Thanks,
Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Hell, I didn't know some of the best strip clubs were in Montreal. Clearly, my priorities are out of whack. I did like the steakhouse my friends and I found there--Restaurant du Vieux Port.
Sanjeev (Admin)
gingaio
Hell, I didn't know some of the best strip clubs were in Montreal. Clearly, my priorities are out of whack...

Really?

Not to derail, but the strip clubs...and that Habs fans are ravening sociopaths...are literally the only things I've ever heard in my ENTIRE life about Montreal.
Yeah, I guess I missed the memo on that particular notion. I didn't even know what Habs is. Had to Google it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer