SAVCON- UnOfficial Transformers Convention: June 2012

Posted by fbwash 

If you're in the Savannah, Georgia area. This is the show to be at : [www.savcon.net]

* Gregg Berger's Promo Vid:
[www.youtube.com]

* Neil Kaplan's Promo Vid: [www.youtube.com]

* Daniel Ross Promo Vid:
[www.youtube.com]

* High Moon Studios Prize Poster :

* Alex Milne Original Art (Prize) :

* My Original Art (Prize) :

[www.facebook.com]
[www.zazzle.com]
[www.frankiebwashington.com]
[www.joggingwithllamas.blogspot.com]
This actually seems kinda cool, as since it's "unofficial", I 'm guessing the artist, and dealer stuffs will be a lot more varied, and intersting than the strict rules allow for at BotCon's the way I hear people a'gripin'.
repairtechjon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This actually seems kinda cool, as since it's
> "unofficial", I 'm guessing the artist, and dealer
> stuffs will be a lot more varied, and intersting
> than the strict rules allow for at BotCon's the
> way I hear people a'gripin'.

Here's the latest news released by SavCon :

June 17th 2012

MegaToyFan.com will have 1 of Maiden Japan Junkion Head with a custom paint job available for sale at Savcon. Limited to only 100 and they will limit the sale of 1 head per person on Saturday. If any are left on Sunday, no limit.

June 16th 2012

MegaToyFan.com Will be hosting a Parts partyFriday night June 22nd and Saturday June 23rd after the convention activities, from thier Hotel suite. If you are looking for parts this will be the place to be! Also if you have any items to sell be sure to bring them along. MegaToyFan.com wants them.. Also be sure to bring your unwanted items to MegaToyFan's booth in our dealer room too!!
Here's all the sketch cards, I did that were presented to the voice actors at Savcon and made into prints.

Here's Gregg Berger with his Banner that i did the art for :

[www.facebook.com]
[www.zazzle.com]
Here is Christian Rustles the winner of my original artwork of "Optimus Prime vs GaoGaiger" and I hope he really digs it, I had a blast drawing it for Savcon. This piece was featured on the cover of Savannah Now last week with a circulation of 45,000 readers. It is a true collector's item for the Transformer fan and I'm glad that it has a new home :)

[www.facebook.com]
[www.zazzle.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer