[True Identity Needed] TBDX Dude contacting me through eBay

Posted by gingaio 
Okay, so I'm selling an SOP Cowboy Bebop Swordfish II (why did I buy this a second time?), and I get this question from an eBay user whose ID I don't recognize:

"Hello. Can this fit my son who is hoping to wear it as a Halloween costume please confirm because I bought a Predatorz Mask and it did not fit, and I want him to dress as Spire Spergel and arrve to his Halloween fance in styles."

The tone of this question suggests someone who's obviously serious about Halloween. Much respect. That said, I'm simultaneously scared and curious. I fear that self-inflicted wounds may arise from unintentional whooshing, and I don't want to be sued. Feel free to identify yourself, you crazy Canuck.

And please do not follow up with questions like, "Are you also selling an SOP Guppy and Mackerel?" because I will have no choice but to post them here.

Thank you.
Hilarious. You should reply with something to the effect of the item's sanitary effectiveness as a sex-toy. "Shit won't stick, baby." Anyway.

I'm guessing the buyer's TBDX handle rhymes with "RainBot" because there can't be more than one person still living in Canada, right?
Gcrush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm guessing the buyer's TBDX handle rhymes with
> "RainBot" because there can't be more than one
> person still living in Canada, right?

Oddly, no rhyming--don't recognize the eBay handle at all. I did post my reply on the listing with something about dreaming of starships and Elton John's "Rocket Man."

I wonder how many TBDXers are Canadians.
There are four at last count. One from every Cardinal Direction. Of course, this far up on the Globe they're all South. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2011 06:53PM by RainBot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer