My Little Brony--What the hell? (aka "Prometheum5's New Fancy" aka "Leg Warmers & Other Wacky Stuff")

Posted by gingaio 
Prometheum5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blythes honestly scare the shit out of me... the
> eyes and facial structure are so deformed as to
> the point of horror, rather than being
> attractive.

The brony doth protest too much, methinks.

--------------------------
I want YOU for Moé Sucks Army
I don't reaaaally have a problem with the brony concept, but I can't see actually collecting ponies.

As for the Blythe thing, like I said, it's that it's so overdone. You show me a skanky little emo girl with big doe eyes and thick black eyeliner, and I'll, uh, be happy ;) The Blythes are just too far gone, but there are other doll-crafter people working with less horrifying ones that I have seen and kind dug.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
<<You show me a skanky little emo girl with big doe eyes and thick black eyeliner, and I'll, uh, be happy ;)>>

Should have come to the summit. They were all over the place...like roaches.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Sleep-deprived toy collectors don't count, Hillsy.

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net
hillsy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <>
>
> Should have come to the summit. They were all over
> the place...like roaches.


Just gonna keep rubbing salt in that wound...

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
josh fraser (Moderator)
You show me a skanky little emo girl with big doe eyes and thick black eyeliner, and I'll, uh, be happy ;)



Fap away Ben...
Attachments:
open | download - tumblr_lhsesdh6fY1qgoa7ao1_500.jpg (51 KB)
Glorious. Pics like that are half of why I follow other peoples' Tumblrs.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Creepy.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
<<Just gonna keep rubbing salt in that wound...>>

Speaking of salt....damn, Mason's meat was perfectly seasoned.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Mother. Fucker.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.

I like that they even have heavy eyeliner.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
I bet Sanjeev could hook up a missile firing pony.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
ed
This thread gets more creepy each time i read it....time to move on methinks haha
Loli Pony

[my.deviantart.com]

--------------------------------------------------------------

I asked if I have "Time For L-Gaim" but I got "No Reply From The Wind".
didn't i already post that
ed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This thread gets more creepy each time i read
> it....time to move on methinks haha





Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2011 08:01PM by Prometheum5.
VF5SS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [img.ponibooru.org]
> 076308683cb1738/4074%20-%20Bonbon%20Lyra%20No_Hand
> s%20comic%20gavalanche.JPG
>
> shit's deep man


genius. must know: who did that?
> genius. must know: who did that?

[gavalanche.deviantart.com]

someone on deviantart
VF5SS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > genius. must know: who did that?
>
> [gavalanche.deviantart.com]
>
>
> someone on deviantart


Thanks. The same existential questions have been brought up about the world of Pixar's Cars. We must never believe the myth that humans and vehicles once co-existed peacefully - THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE IS A LIE.
leMel42 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> VF5SS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > genius. must know: who did that?
> >
> >
> [gavalanche.deviantart.com]
>
> >
> >
> > someone on deviantart
>
>
> Thanks. The same existential questions have been
> brought up about the world of Pixar's Cars. We
> must never believe the myth that humans and
> vehicles once co-existed peacefully - THOMAS THE
> TANK ENGINE IS A LIE.


Thomas the Tank Engine HAS PEOPLE IN IT.



Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2011 03:04PM by Prometheum5.
Sanjeev (Admin)
hillsy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bet Sanjeev could hook up a missile firing pony.


Negative. My powers will not be used for evil.
> > I bet Sanjeev could hook up a missile firing
> pony.
>

[tw.myblog.yahoo.com]

does this count
Sanjeev (Admin)
Comparing Daikyojin to MLP...Okawara is rolling in his grave. Or...bed?
Sanjeev Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Comparing Daikyojin to MLP...Okawara is rolling in
> his grave. Or...bed?




Can a living person roll in their grave??

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Sanjeev Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Comparing Daikyojin to MLP...Okawara is rolling in
> his grave. Or...bed?


geez man

Okawara is not dead

he even has a twitpic account
Sanjeev (Admin)
Just goes to show how little I know about these things (I had to look up who designed Daikyojin!)...

Then again, I think I understand the in's and out's of mechanical designs in anime vastly more so than I do Bronyism...
I've been away for a few posts, you guys better not be having any fun.



--------------------------
I want YOU for Moé Sucks Army



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2011 05:22PM by Scopedog.
Attachments:
open | download - 1314560841235.jpg (441.3 KB)
Interview with a bronie:

[www.npr.org]

This morning, I caught the Clinton interview (on the Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! show) that's referenced in this interview, and it was pretty surreal. I wouldn't have gotten the Pony questions right.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2011 05:39PM by gingaio.
mcfitch (Admin)
Is that dude wearing a wedding dress in the last picture Scope posted?
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt &quot;I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!&quot;
And holding a Kalashnikov, yes.

On-topic: [www.equestriasa.co.za]

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net
A to the motha fuckin' K, Bridezilla...A to the motha fuckin' K.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
[www.slate.com]

--------------------------
I want YOU for Moé Sucks Army
I am SO starting the "Banana Sling Hammock Brigade".

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
hillsy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am SO starting the "Banana Sling Hammock
> Brigade".

Careful, you might piss off this guy:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

--------------------------
I want YOU for Moé Sucks Army
gingaio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Interview with a bronie:
>
> [www.npr.org]-
> with-a-bronie
>
> This morning, I caught the Clinton interview (on
> the Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! show) that's
> referenced in this interview, and it was pretty
> surreal. I wouldn't have gotten the Pony questions
> right.

It figures that the hipster douchebags at npr would give this bullshit more attention than it deserves. It also figures that their former interns would be unemployed My Little Pony consumers.

--------------------------
I want YOU for Moé Sucks Army
Scopedog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gingaio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Interview with a bronie:
> >
> >
> [www.npr.org]-
>
> > with-a-bronie
> >
> > This morning, I caught the Clinton interview
> (on
> > the Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! show) that's
> > referenced in this interview, and it was pretty
> > surreal. I wouldn't have gotten the Pony
> questions
> > right.
>
> It figures that the hipster douchebags at npr
> would give this bullshit more attention than it
> deserves. It also figures that their former
> interns would be unemployed My Little Pony
> consumers.



Why such hate?

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Scopedog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gingaio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Interview with a bronie:
> >
> >
> [www.npr.org]-
>
> > with-a-bronie
> >
> > This morning, I caught the Clinton interview
> (on
> > the Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! show) that's
> > referenced in this interview, and it was pretty
> > surreal. I wouldn't have gotten the Pony
> questions
> > right.
>
> It figures that the hipster douchebags at npr
> would give this bullshit more attention than it
> deserves. It also figures that their former
> interns would be unemployed My Little Pony
> consumers.

Certainly it's your prerogative to call NPR folks douchebags, but the last thing I think about when I think about NPR is the word 'hip.' I mean, you know who Terry Gross and Ira Glass and Garrison Keillor are, right?

Hence the self-aware absurdity of something like this: [www.youtube.com]

And at the moment, the only douchebags here giving MLP more attention than it deserves is...uh, us.
Prometheum5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> [prometheusrising.files.wordpress.com]
> 7/1310592070579.jpg
>
> Why such hate?

Will there be a post where you don't use a Pony image in this thread?

Also, do MLPs know what "fuck" means? How do they multiply? Are there even male ponies? Parthogenesis?

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net
thomas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Prometheum5 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> >
> [prometheusrising.files.wordpress.com]
>
> > 7/1310592070579.jpg
> >
> > Why such hate?
>
> Will there be a post where you don't use a Pony
> image in this thread?
>
> Also, do MLPs know what "fuck" means? How do they
> multiply? Are there even male ponies?
> Parthogenesis?


Oh, how they fuck.



Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer