[BEAST] from the East!!

Posted by Sanjeev 
Sanjeev (Admin)
[www.youtube.com]

--
Sanjeev

'Us Massholes straight up just don't give a fuck. I still pronounce "Mazinger" as "Tranzor Z".'
-Nekrodave
Sanjeev (Admin)
Awesome:
[www.collectiondx.com]

Andrew has a surprisingly nice voice! Much better than Nanabula's...that's for sure.

[Oh, for those who don't know, Nanabula's this Ghanaian transplant who's lived in Boston for a while...and he's a total maniac for his adopted city's sports. He calls into the local sports radio shows all the time. More on Nanabula here.]
[www.youtube.com]

that page doesn't exist at cdx
Sanjeev (Admin)
It got blowed up??? It was there this morning...

Anyway, all that matters is that your rendition of the song is now immortalized!

Dave just sent me this:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2011 01:05PM by Sanjeev.
Attachments:
open | download - CharaDonkeyKong.gif (197.7 KB)
nothing could stand in the way of Zdeno Chara and his mighty Slovakian beard.

In the end it was Zdeno Chara lifting the cup higher than it has ever been held before.

in the end

save

by

thomas
Andrew, your song was incredible.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Sanjeev (Admin)
VF5SS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the end it was Zdeno Chara lifting the cup
> higher than it has ever been held before.

Absolutely.

And I want do design some kind of toy of Timmy Thomas...some sort of cross between him and a fantasy warrior in crazy armor with huge sword! :P

But anyway...HOLY SHIT.
yeah hockey in canada is serious business

there actually is a figure of tim thomas but it's him in his crappy old helmet and pads

nothing beats that sweet quarter deco on his current mask
Holy shit, you guys fucking broke Canada. I also really like the one guy in the comments for those photos saying police should be allowed to shoot arsonists in a mob dead.

[prometheusrising.net]
Man, and people got all over us because we were a bit miffed when our best player left town...

More serious than thou
Sanjeev (Admin)
Buh???

People got mad at Cleveland residents for being pissed at LeBron!? How could you NOT be pissed at LeBron for the pompous way he left. The man's a borderline sociopath. He honestly believes he's the King. So who the hell could blame his OG fans for being walked out on???
come on guys this is a happy thread

also i have to congratulate brad marchand for completely trolling the sedin twins

bravo
Sanjeev (Admin)
Haha..."trolling" is a good term for what you'd call it!

Anyway, I gotta give it up to this couple right here:

Fooling around in the midst of a riot is pretty fucking hardcore. ;)
Sanjeev (Admin)
Oh well...I guess they weren't fooling around afterall. Her ass got whooped by the pigs...and the dude was just trying to comfort her.
[knowyourmeme.com]
Oh well. :/

Anyway, how about some hipster-Chara!?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2011 05:24PM by Sanjeev.
Attachments:
open | download - choking.png (125.9 KB)
[www.youtube.com]

chara drinks coke
Sanjeev (Admin)
Haha...he got in trouble for that--you remember? :P

Now that ya mention it, though, I wanna see some sick endorsement deals for Chara and the gang, damnit! I heard some stat this morning on the news that this was the most-watched Stanley Cup series game since '73.
[tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com]

yeah it was

it's only fitting that this run also gave us one of the best hockey games ever shown when the bruins beat the lighting with no penalties

"There's no Bigfoot in The Awakening." -James Bickert
chara looks a little small in that picture
[www.nesn.com]

party like you've won the stanley cup

seriously though, sugar free redbulls?

i used to drink those all the time and they taste like ass and bubblegum
Sanjeev (Admin)
Hehe...because our company can be somewhat...notorious...for racking up impressive bar tabs at trade shows and whatnot, we have printed copies of the B's receipt all over our office:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2011 10:02AM by Sanjeev.
Attachments:
open | download - Boston-Bruins-Stanly-Cup-Celebration-Receipt-Foxwoods.jpg (70.4 KB)
Did anyone watch the NHL awards? I know the NHL likes to pretend it's one of the big dogs but can they please hire someone other than Jay Mohr to play host. He was terrible. He was right about one thing, the only thing people remember him for is running a Christopher Walken impersonation in the ground. And the bands were really bad. The first was a Country music guy and the second was this weird techno pop band with their awkwardly dressed dancers. It was really weird to watch them go from that right into the Vezina award. gah

also Chara didn't win the Norris. Honestly guys, does Lidstrom really need a seventh Norris trophy?
Sanjeev (Admin)
I've never been into All-Star games, award ceremonies, and other sideshows other than the games, themselves, and the drafts. Plus, Jay Mohr generally makes me vomit.

The Norris award going to Lidstrom was kinda annoying because it just seems like he's the more "marketable" player.
hey what isn't marketable about a six foot nine Slovakian except for the whole being Slovakian thing
[www.nesn.com]

immortalized in sand
Sanjeev (Admin)
I love it!

Someday, I wish to be immortalized in sand...but for now, I'll take Timmy Thomas. Couldn't happen to a more deserving player.
I don't know what is more bewildering; that they drank a $100,000 bottle of champagne, or that they washed it down with 136 Bud Lights.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
No word on who ordered the two Blue Moons, the Heineken Light, or the Amstel Light.

Shawn Thornton blames the Amstel on Shane Hnidy though.

According the Chara, the champagne was given to them and they signed the bottle and are auctioning it up for charity.
BTW...

The equivalent of 40 regular bottles???

More serious than thou
[www.nesn.com]

remember we're really humble in Massachusetts
Sanjeev (Admin)
That's...heinous.

I can understand fans of other teams being bitter towards the success Boston has had in the past decade...but this...coming from a fucking PHILADELPHIAN!?

Sweet jesus, I think I just had a stroke. If Boston fans are allegedly smug and arrogant...Philadelphia fans are...physically violent???

Umm...I'll take someone acting like a condescending dickwad over someone throwing a chair at my fucking head ANY DAY.
<.I'll take someone acting like a condescending dickwad over someone throwing a chair at my fucking head ANY DAY.>

Can't I do both?

And who was the chucklehead that had such a discriminating taste, that they couldn't possibly drink Bud Light, but rather went for the Coors Light?

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Huh, I dunno... they kinda nailed you Massholes to a 'T' ;)

[prometheusrising.net]
Like Jesus?

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
I was going for a subway pun, but yeah, I guess also like Jeezy Creezy.

[prometheusrising.net]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Hehe...T. I love it.

Hey, I ain't gonna question the Coor's Light. Any crew drinking that much damn Red Bull along with their booze can drink whatever the FUCK they want! :P
Hey at least Boston fans are being smug about current events and not still bragging about shit that happened 30+ years ago, like a certain other fan-base north of the border that I won't mention. ("24 Cups, baby! Woooo!".......*yawn*)

And check it out, Amstel really wants to know who bought their beer...

[tsn.ca]

"There's no Bigfoot in The Awakening." -James Bickert
[www.nesn.com]

That's SIR Zdeno Chara
Sanjeev (Admin)
AWESOME. I can just picture Chara with really long hair and some crazy medieval armor...pillaging & shit! ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer