TSA Gangstas

Posted by Giantbluerobot 
Curious what your reactions were to the episodic list of complaint descriptions. Sound like isolated exaggerations, or real widespread over-the-line stuff?
I hate to say it, but I fall definitely on the side of "isolated exaggerations" if not "outright lies". They are too tailored to pull at the heartstrings and elicit outrage.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
The truth is incontrovertible, no matter how much you attack it or ignorance derides it,in the end the truth is TSA is violating your rights with sexual assault pat downs to intimidate you into submitting to the cancer scans.

Why? For money to make the rich richer, so you submit to federal government control, to scare you into thinking you can't protect yourself, or for security theater.

Whichever one you choose you will be right, but if you find yourself choosing all then your starting to see the truth.

If you can't choose any then you don't want to know the truth, that's your choice. . In this country you have a right to choose and that is all I and everyone in this country wants, which is to not have our choice taken from us and be told what to do by a corrupt government and the tools that run it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 01:16AM by Giantbluerobot.
josh fraser (Moderator)
"told what to do by a corrupt government and the tools that run it".

Can you maybe see the irony about discussing choice, when your responses appear to suggest there is no room for compromise in how one should feel regarding this topic?

Your view, like anyone elses here, is only that. One point of view among many variations. Once you start thinking you hold the singular truth, then it seems you lose the point of your crusade.

For me, forcing choice through repetition and key phrases negates the importance of the message you have. Or anyone's for that matter.

I probably negated my own thought by stating it again ad nauseam.

Anyway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 03:45AM by josh fraser.
josh fraser

You do see the irony about discussing choice, when your responses appear to suggest there is no room for compromise in how one should feel regarding this topic?

On the contrary, I encouraged people to choose to stand up for their rights and not let the federal government and greedy corporations intimidate them into submitting to cancer scans which are worthless against detecting any kind of explosive. Also to have the courage to choose to refuse a pat down that was designed to be so degrading and sexually offensive that the government thought would intimidate everyone into submitting to cancer scans.

You seem to be doing exactly what your accusing me of.
josh fraser (Moderator)
I give up.
cae
> a pat down that was designed to be so degrading and sexually offensive that the government thought would intimidate everyone into submitting to cancer scans.

The corrupt government prefers us riddled with cancer because then the corrupt medical community (a branch of the corrupt government) will make more money from having to treat us - and we'll be sick so we wont be able to fight back when the TSA begins to give our children sexual pat downs at home and in schools, which will make the rich richer because they will be able to sell videos of the assaults to other perverts. And we will be ashamed because we'll be sick and bald and our genital shapes will be known to the government. Finger prints will go the way of the dodo and soon the government will be identifying us by our genitals and our tumors.

It is time to stand up my brothers, stand up and tie your shoes for justice. In this world of really bad people who are corrupt and rich and sifting through your discarded mail and able to read your thoughts unless you have had the foresight to mold sheets of tinfoil to your head, sitting down with untied shoes serves no one. Your rights are being ripped from you like coupons form a Sunday circular; like candy from a baby, like that tag on the mattress that says "do not remove under penalty of our Lizard Overlords" (the tags give you cancer AND sexual assault pat-downs while you're sleeping with your shoes untied).

Never forget the power of euphemisms to attack and humiliate our enemies! Cars, which have killed and fondled us for years at the government's behest, are to be eschewed and now referred to as butt-rubbing death traps. Boxer shorts, which can wad painfully about the testicles in the wrong kind of pants were designed by the government to destroy our reproductive abilities and are nothing more than sexual-assault peanut-squashers. These devices, along with many more, join the ranks of the cancer scans and the sexual-assault pat-downs to bring us to our knees, shoe-laces dragging sadly in the sand behind us like little, cloth tears of helplessness. Tie your shoes, man! The government is watching! You have nothing to fear but all the eyes and hands reaching slowly out with cancerous fingers for your helpless danglies and those of your beloved family!

Vote only for the blind!

hassenpfeffer
Giantbluerobot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The truth is incontrovertible, no matter how much
> you attack it or ignorance derides it,in the end
> the truth is TSA is violating your rights with
> sexual assault pat downs to intimidate you into
> submitting to the cancer scans.
>
> If you can't choose any then you don't want to
> know the truth, that's your choice. . In this
> country you have a right to choose and that is all
> I and everyone in this country wants, which is to
> not have our choice taken from us and be told what
> to do by a corrupt government and the tools that
> run it.

But this is our choice. TSA is providing a service. A deeply desired one at that. Millions of citizens want to be humiliated and publicly degraded for being the filthy little perverts that they really are. You're fingering the wrong hole from the right angle. It's not the 'Gubment that's out to screw us, it's the BDSM Agenda. And the brilliant thing is that after years of lobbying hard and deep, they've finally given us what we want. What we deserve.

We should be proud of the system. We've demanded for decades to be trussed up and prodded like meat bound for market whenever we travel and the system finally fucking delivered. I hope they don't stop until every seat on the plane looks like a dentist chair with a half dozen red leather straps with a series of adjustable sphincter flanges embedded in it. Only then we will be able to silence the dirty little beasties growling inside all of us and travel in perfectly tamed and obedient stillness.
josh fraser Wrote:
> I give up.

Goddammit, you bitch! You never backed away from anything in your life! Now fight! (slap) Fight! (slap) Fight! Right now! Do it! Fight goddammit! Fight! Fight! Fiiiiight!!!
cae
If you're gonna die, die with your boobs on.

hassenpfeffer
cae Wrote:
> Cars, which have killed and fondled us for
> years at the government's behest, are to
> be eschewed and now referred to as
> butt-rubbing death traps.

Corey, your thinly veiled overtures can't disguise your true purpose. I can see right through them. You're trying to make me wet. You should know that I would never allow myself to respond to such a clumsily concealed come-on, though I'll demurely allude to my answer.

It's working.

I'm so fucking wet right now. My panties are absolutely drenched. Come fly with me. Let's fly. Let's fly away.
"On the contrary, I encouraged people to choose to stand up for their rights and not let the federal government and greedy corporations intimidate them into submitting to cancer scans which are worthless against detecting any kind of explosive. Also to have the courage to choose to refuse a pat down that was designed to be so degrading and sexually offensive that the government thought would intimidate everyone into submitting to cancer scans."

The problem with your "truth" is that it's just that: YOUR "truth".

I elect officials to make certain choices for me. Do they always get them right? Of course not. That's the way the system works. These TSA procedures will be figured out. That's how this stuff ALWAYS works...trial and error.

I've only ever worked for "greedy corporations"...I LIKE "greedy corporations". They allow me to live the lifestyle I enjoy.

I don't think enough is known about these scans...either for or against. I use my cellphone FAR more frequently than I travel, so I'm more likely to get "cancer" that way. Thus I will go through the scans and the "sexual assault" isn't necessary.

That's MY "truth".

You want to fight your fight? Fine.....but quit trying to fucking prosthelytize.

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 10:55AM by hillsy.
cae
Clench your fear to your chest and scream out with froth-flecked lips "I AM A PATRIOT!"

hassenpfeffer
josh fraser (Moderator)
I can pretty much bet the factory I am spending two weeks at here in Vietnam is far worse for my health than the scanners I had to go through to get here.

Plus seriously the airplane food? Once I get groped or scanned, I want someone to buy me a GOOD dinner.

I won't even go into the fact the first movie on the way from Boston to San Fran was Eat Pray Love.

There are so many worse violations out there. Also most importantly...

"We can only proselytize fresh meat, putrid meat begins to have strong convictions of its own."

-Samuel Butler

My meat has been convicted in various ways. I just can't pick which one is my favorite ...Maybe that is my problem. I am a glutton for punishment. I mean why else would I obsess over boxes?
Keep your convicted meat in your pants, killer.

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
josh fraser (Moderator)
hillsy Wrote:
> Keep your convicted meat in your pants, killer.

I will try. This is what I get for being up at 3 am with jetlag. ;-)
Dr. OZ show on now warning about TSA cancer scans.
Dr. OZ recommends that you do not submit to the cancer scans.

Body language tells a lot and that TSA Doctor was lying through her teeth. We feel, I feel, the government feels, TSA feels but not one statement that they know for sure that these scanners will not give you cancer.

TSA said the sexual abuse patdown search is not appropriate for a child 12 and under. Hmmm, so now the TSA is contradicting itself. First the search was appropriate for everyone and now it is not.

Doctors and Scientists from universities have sent a letter to the President to inform that the TSA results of cancer scans are wrong and the data TSA presented has been manipulated to demonstrate that the chances of cancer are low. The Doctors and scientists who participated in this study have concluded that Americans who submit to the cancer scans are been exposed to a very dangerous amount of radiation and much higher than the TSA claims.

These machines are exposing radiation to all your skin and this affects your DNA in a way that is more dangerous than other scans because your body is able to fight radiation in small areas, but exposing the whole skin makes impossible for our body to repair all the damage. As your body continues to get exposed to these cancer scans the radiation continues to destroy the dna that is not repaired by your body and that will lead to cancer.

Remember to try to find the courage to not submit to the cancer scans and refuse the sexual patdown. This is not just about your health it is about our future and your childrens future. We can stand up now and win with demonstrations and united against the fed government control. Or we may someday have to fight or watch our children fight a war to get back our rights that are our birthrights as human beings.

They will never take our rights in one shot because they know most of us would fight, but taking our rights little by little should be met with the same ferocity and outrage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2010 05:51PM by Giantbluerobot.
cae
Dr. OZ recommends that you wrap your head with tinfoil and tie your shoes. TIGHT!

Body language tells a lot and that TSA Doctor was humping a live squirrel while she lied to us through her twisted, Lizard-Overlord lips. Could you hear the hissing? My back was shiver-city!

TSA said the sexual abuse patdown search feels really good and they want you to bring in your babies for cavity search. The mother-defiling bastards! They work for the Lizard Overlords!

Doctors and Scientists from universities have sent a letter to the President to inform him that they wish to join the Lizard Overlord committee or they will say that the scans are bad. Way bad. Like make you glow and shit bad. The Doctors and scientists who participated in this pathetic protest have concluded that Americans are ready for the Lizard Overlord picking. Fight them in tied shoes!

These machines are exposing radiation to all your skin, even your shriveled little penis, and this affects your DNA in a way that allows the Lizard Overlords to read your thoughts even when your fancy, tinfoil hat is properly adjusted to a jaunty, fresh angle. Do not submit! Say no! Say it loud with garlic scented breath!

Remember to try to find the courage to not submit to the cancer scans and refuse the sexual patdown. Wrap your tinfoil hat tight and keep those shoelaces tied! Double-knot! This is not just about your health it is about our future and your children's future and the future of your past and the past of your present! We can stand up now and win with demonstrations or we can submit to the Lizard Overlords and never see American Idol again!

They will never take our rights in one shot because they know most of us would get all antsy and stuff but they may just sneak up and nibble at our rights when we are looking the other way or picking our noses or something. Tie your shoes!

hassenpfeffer
Thanks a lot, Corey, you blowhard!
I got all stressed out, what with your yelling, and hurriedly tied my shoes TIGHT, and now I gotta hurry, cuz I'm late for my flight, and forgot to put my pants on first! What do I do now, huh?
cae
You are ripe for the picking now, my boy, ripe for the picking: low hanging fruit.

hassenpfeffer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 07:53AM by cae.
Great.....now I can't get Jon's low hanging fruit out of my head.

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
cae
just push with your tongue.

hassenpfeffer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 11:29AM by cae.
Try to have the courage to refuse the cancer scan and the sexual assault pat down, punch the TSA criminals in the face .

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
cae
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Except to the TSA criminals.

hassenpfeffer
mcfitch (Admin)
Yes please punch the person that is doing their job. Take it elsewhere. You've said your part and people aren't buying. Continuing to beat the same drum is just trolling at this point. Stop it already.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
This is going to discourage all those vicious 6yrs old terrorist from killing us.

This latest assault on our rights demonstrates the absurdity of the TSA program.

It does not make us safer as they claim, it violates our rights, and lastly it subjects us to the ignorance of the people who are hired precisely because they have those ethical and moral flaws that will lead to the illegal behavior in the video below.

Call your state and federal representatives to have TSA removed from our airports.

[news.yahoo.com]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Or, y'know, call your TBDX moderator to have Giantbluerobot removed from our forums.

We've been through this. You've been warned. Thread locked.
[tech.slashdot.org]

Um... how did I post in a locked thread?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2011 11:03AM by RainBot.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
footer