Ashley Wood 3A Stuff

Posted by fujikuro 
Halo stuff, Portal 2 stuff, MaK stuff, it all looks incredible. They're shipping and company policies annoy me, but I can't quit them.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Not terribly interested in a Krote, though it DOES look beautiful...and gives me hope that if 3A does more MaK stuff, it'll at least look gorgeous. But I'll wait for a SAFS or Melusine before throwing down...
A Melusine would be the best news ever. The SENTINEL 1/16 SAFS is amazing, but I'd much rather 1/12 scale for bot and figure scale compatibility.

[prometheusrising.net]
The SAFS and Melusine are potentially better as toys than as model kits, because they can open up, and at larger scales you could even have a full pilot figure, like the 1/6 figures. Stuff like the Krote, though, basically just stands there.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
Prometheum5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Halo stuff, Portal 2 stuff, MaK stuff, it all
> looks incredible. They're shipping and company
> policies annoy me, but I can't quit them.

Dude, I know what you mean...There is so much to dislike about the nature of how they do their business, but I'd be lying if I did't say their work is beautiful...I am, however, not that interested in most of their new licences. I still think that their original stuff is the best.
My first WWR Caesar arrived last week. It's a humanoid monster. This is Rothchild Internal Police 002, and I have a weathered Desert Corps one on the way. I'll do a review on CDX next week after graduation. This guy's fully four months late, but the end figure is incredible. The fit and finish are 3A's best yet.

[prometheusrising.net]
Caesar is indeed gorgeous...Pristine 001 and 002 look amazing next to the grungy other bots. The fit and finish are in fact amazing. Really rams home that internal security concept.

Now they just need to get over growing pains...
fel9 Wrote:
> Caesar is indeed gorgeous...Pristine 001 and 002
> look amazing next to the grungy other bots. The
> fit and finish are in fact amazing. Really rams
> home that internal security concept.
>
> Now they just need to get over growing pains...

The tone on the 3A forum has been getting really nasty lately due to delays and a couple of QC issues that have popped up. The news guy claims that a while mess of stuff is shipping in May now that they're done dealing with the Reventure show items, which would be nice.

[prometheusrising.net]
Yeah I have been following the kerfuffle over there as well as on a couple of other boards. It would seem that planning and having a Show/Con/Get-together with pick up exclusives before finishing and shipping a whole mess of product that has been bought and paid for was not really a wise business move. It would seem that a lot of the good will garnered earlier has been lost as time and ship deadlines slip into the rear view mirror. Especially, since a very small part of the 3A fan base was able to attend.

To me this seems like a watershed moment for 3A. They are very close to alienating their audience. People are beginning to feel like they have paid for vaporware. I for one have decided to lay off the new stuff and wait out what I have ordered, and to see what changes. I love their work, but it is time to pay off on the promises they have already made before moving on to the next thing...
I would say I agree with you, but I still can't bear the thought of missing a big bot or figure that I know I'll still want down the line but not be willing to pay aftermarket prices for. There's two figs that came out last year that I skipped because I was annoyed with them, and now all I can do is lurk ebay and the KR BST thread waiting for them to pop up.

A lot of people seem to have had enough, tho, and they're certainly not wrong for thinking that way. One think I think has happened for me personally is that I've been so busy this year with school that I just haven't had time to get worked up over the delays. Every couple of months or so a bunch of stuff shows up, and I', happy with pretty much all of it. I would rather it was a more constant stream of shipping in line with the constant stream of preorders, but just hasn't been a big enough issue for me when I have other stuff to deal with. Once I find a job and get settled, I'll probably spend more time worrying about it again ;)

[prometheusrising.net]
Don't get me wrong...if a new cool looking bot or trooper show up for preorder I'll cave. What I'm not chasing is a "rare" release or a variant "with new hat" type of release. A lot of the 3A freaks want every single different version of a character. I'm fine to settle for the one that I like the best of any given release.

Hey which ones did you miss that you wanted? I have a couple of duplicates (by which I mean I have a couple of the same fig/bot in different decos) that I would be willing to part with for the sake of space. You can pm them to me....
fel9 Wrote:
> Don't get me wrong...if a new cool looking bot or
> trooper show up for preorder I'll cave. What I'm
> not chasing is a "rare" release or a variant "with
> new hat" type of release. A lot of the 3A freaks
> want every single different version of a
> character. I'm fine to settle for the one that I
> like the best of any given release.
>
> Hey which ones did you miss that you wanted? I
> have a couple of duplicates (by which I mean I
> have a couple of the same fig/bot in different
> decos) that I would be willing to part with for
> the sake of space. You can pm them to me....

I get that entirely. I have one of each character from Adventure Kartel (I consider Cherry Shadow a different character) and am satisfied, although I am thinking about picking up another Zomb or two. For Popbot stuff, I like having a variety of different TKs and TQs, but I still only grab one flavor of each model. I really wanted a TK and a YQ from the Reventure stuff, but I'm sure we'll see similar stuff down the line as a general release. Having the toys ready to ship right now made me want them way harder, though.

I do get the multipacks on the Portable bots, tho, because the deals are just too good :P I'm certainly no completionist, tho.

[prometheusrising.net]
[collectiondx.com]

Here's my review of Caesar. I love him. I've got a bunch of 3A bot reviews in the pipe to get caught up from this year's releases. Big bots, small bots, old bots, and new bots.

[prometheusrising.net]
Apparantely 3A is doing Microman....the last I heard it wasn't going to happen, but now this popped up ont the production blog....

(http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/microad1.jpg)
My second Caesar arrived, along with Rothchild, who is suave and sinister and perfectly complements his pet security bot.

Clint-E really pops with his squishy counterpart:

Also received Queeny, the first Tomorrow Queen from the Popbot line. Really liking the styling on her, as well as the re-improved lady body that balances articulation with looks the best yet.

3A's been shipping stuff with a vengeance, and I really have no complaints about it. Everything's been flawless and wonderfully made, along with fun. Hopefully they can maintain this sudden burst of momentum.

[prometheusrising.net]
The Action Portable Pop-butt and Bad-butt showed up at my door last week. Which is cool. Because I thought they were headed to my office instead. But 3A's customer service came through and literally changed the shipping address by hand at the distribution center when I asked if it was even possible. Badass!

The Good: The figures are, as usual, expertly painted and weathered. The card art is gorgeous. While the two robots' designs are similar, the "gut tubes" spilling out of their chests are different sculpts. And, if I remember correctly, they were actually released by the promised deadline. Nice!

The Bad: The card backs are needlessly huge, waste a lot of space in shipping, and can't really be reused for storage. The ankles on both Pop/Bad-butt are so floppy the figures cannot stand unassisted. Many of the joints are thin and fragile.

The Ugly: The range of motion on the elbows and knees is pretty limited because of the design. Pop-butt's eyes are the same color as its head.

Your Moms: Overall, the cost-to-satisfaction ratio is average. If you like Pop-bot, you'll probably want to pick one or more of these up on Evilbay.
Prometheum5 Wrote:
> They're shipping and company policies annoy me...

I was just thinking about this. It looks like the 3A Action Portable Zombs will end up arriving around nine months after they were ordered. That's pretty well past the target deadline. 3A spins this as being a quality assurance issue, and I have no doubts that they're committed to quality, but it just ends up feeling like they're over-extended. The occasional you can suck it if you don't like it attitude doesn't help things much. On top of this, they revamped their forum so you can't even browse it unless you have an account and are logged-in. Killing lurkers is just backwards.

While their products almost always kick ass, here's my fantasy wish list for improvements to their customer experience:

1. The Pipe - a widget with "real-time" release info.
A. Just The Tip - an at-a-glance mini-view of the widget on their homepage that shows products that have been sold-but-not-shipped sorted by their currently proposed release dates (most recent first) which also shows their status (early, on-time, delayed) and includes links with pop-up product views.
B. Balls Deep - a massive release database of all 3A products from inception to the present (including vapor-goods) with expanded, searchable data similar to Just The Tip.

Why they should do it: It would address the majority of customer questions/complaints right off the bat. This shouldn't be a huge project if 3A has been keeping house since the beginning. A little time and money on the startup, but easier than organizing their newsletters and blog posts in the long run. Likewise, it wouldn't interfere with any of the other associated PR outreach. If they can do a count-down timer for sale-drops, they can do this.

Why they won't do it: It takes a little time and money to set up, and fuck you if you aren't cool enough to like not knowing when the shit you paid for is eventually going to arrive.

2. Your Guts: a re-vamped account interface.
A. Integrates data from The Pipe so you can see the current status of what's going on with the shit you bought.
B. Includes real-time updated tracking info with the option to email you when something goes from "Hatching" to "Shipped" in The Pipe.
C. In-house payment processing. Because, fuck Paypal.
D. The ability to change the shipping address on open orders.

Why they should do it: Again, this would automate a good percentage of the customer service issues that currently need to be resolved by hand. It would also make the account system relevant because, at the moment, it literally does nothing beyond listing orders you have placed within a certain time period.

Why they won't do it: Because this type of improvement requires some logistical coordination between account management and inventory control. It also costs money to setup and, frankly, they'd probably rather spend that money ironing out their production side first.

Most businesses aren't going to go out of their way to improve things they can get away with not improving. 3A is a small company and maybe we shouldn't expect them to make these kinds of improvements; the return could simply be too small. But, then again, 3A is a really innovative company that proves time and again how they can come up with seriously cool shit. So there's no reason they couldn't step up their game in this regard.

Anyway, one can dream...
Succumbed to one pristine, loose 'zero day' Popbot Sangreal for roughly 60USD, originally part of a 4-pack. The clean orange finish allowed me to appreciate the design in its industrial awesomeness more than any of the others on display. I found it to be a good fit amongst my 'other' robots... like a mix of the pit droid and Scud the disposable assassin :-) That, and the Figma Drossel are the only new stuff on my shelf in over year since moving into my own place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2012 07:13PM by drifand.
Attachments:
open | download - Drossel et Sangreal.jpg (147.9 KB)
Drif, you're not getting the Rio:Bone Canti figures? I know those old Kaiyodos are good toys, but I hear the new ones are amazing.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
Oh, I'm SURE those would be splendid, but a part of me has mellowed and I just try to enjoy what I have, in the space that I have. For example, the recent model-quality incarnations of various Ultraman spaceships had me smiling for a while (if not exactly drooling), but I just need one glance at my fully playable XIG fleet et al and the desire to acquire a more perfect version diminishes quite quickly. The size of the new Canti would also probably throw the spatial relationship with the other 'bots out of whack. This AP Popbot overcame my aversion of most other threeA stuff because of three things:

1. Pleasing design and proportion (i.e. not a walking penis)
2. Nice size and price (not insanely inflated yet)
3. Spanking clean 'zero day' finish (stands out from the otherwise amazing lot)
Picts of the finalized Krote....I must say it is pretty tempting even at $190.00 US....goes on sale this week...
Attachments:
open | download - KROTE.jpg (112.7 KB)
I just realized I'm on a record-setting wait for a 3A pre-paid pre-order - ten months and counting. Anyway.

I picked up a retail exclusive WWRp USMC Marine Caesar. It is the most "realistic", non-humerous take on a World War Robot yet. Which, ironically, makes it feel a bit boring.

Overall the design is still great, but the expertly weathered finish is practically ruined by a super glossy coating on the whole thing. None of the marketing photos make it look glossy. But the final production is glossy as fuck. It is driving me nuts.

There's a hobby shop in town where I might be able to get some ultra-flat lacquer spray to try to cover that nasty shine. Anyone ever have to do that before? How did the materials on the figure react?
Okay....here are the first offerings from 3A's microman line....To be honest, I kind of dig them, but they dont really strike me as being microman...Something about the fabric outfits doesn't seem right. The coppery colored head on the yellow guy is cool looking, and hey it is cool to see the old logo being used again...
Attachments:
open | download - waveone1.jpg (151 KB)
open | download - microred1.jpg (174.6 KB)
open | download - yellowmicro1.jpg (135.4 KB)
Sanjeev (Admin)
I don't hate them...but they do nothing for me.

But aren't 3A toys normally 1/6? 6" Microman figures seem weird. They probably should have made them 1/6 to put them in scale with Henshin Cyborg. That seems like a very dumb decision and an obvious missed opportunity...unless, of course, Takara forbade them to use their preexisting scales.
Sanjeev: I thought the same exact thing about scale...3A does do 1/12th scale stuff pretty well, and takara has never made Microman in that scale. The first thought I had about the size was that maybe takara had some sort of plan for those scales and didn't wand 3A to compete. Still an odd choice...but oh well...A 1/6th henshin cyborg by 3A would be nuts...think of all that mechanical stuff they did with the Real Steel figures encased in a clear body....wild....but oh well....
fel9
Okay....here are the first offerings from 3A's microman line....To be honest, I kind of dig them, but they dont really strike me as being microman...Something about the fabric outfits doesn't seem right. The coppery colored head on the yellow guy is cool looking, and hey it is cool to see the old logo being used again...

Yeah, there's one detail a lot of folks are missing, which is the breastplate is based on M103 Jesse's (aka blue Time Traveler with the "meter" plate). But they all have the same plate, unlike the original M10X series.

[www.microforever.com]

The different colors are more evocative of the Mego opaque Time Travelers than the Microman figures.

[www.innerspaceonline.com]

That said, it's a pretty different direction and feel.

Sanjeev
But aren't 3A toys normally 1/6? 6" Microman figures seem weird. They probably should have made them 1/6 to put them in scale with Henshin Cyborg. That seems like a very dumb decision and an obvious missed opportunity...unless, of course, Takara forbade them to use their preexisting scales.

Actually it has been rumored that Takara's next Microman series will be in this scale in order to compete with Figma, Revoltech, F-Arts, etc. So it may well be that they went this direction so they would "fit in" the next series.

Speaking of, TakaraTomy has announced its first official new Microman license, which will be released under the "Microman Arts" label (another hint they might be making them as a competitor to F-Arts/etc.). They will be doing figures of the moe anthropomorphic WWII battleship game series, Kantai Collection (KanColle). Not my cup of tea, but it is huge in Japan right now so this could be a good money maker for TakaraTomy if they don't fuck it up. The characters have tons of battleship parts all over them, which would make the figures extremely fiddly in 3 3/4 inch scale, so I think this will only really work and compete if it is in 6 inch format (and Figma has already licensed one of the characters at least, so this could be something of a new arms race for TT).

[www.animenewsnetwork.com]

(most of that is about the Figma jailbai..er Shimakaze figure. The very last image is all that TT has teased just yet other than a silhouette image at the link provided there, but they will unveil more in a little more than a week from now).

I'm hoping we'll see some new "core" Microman product this Wonder Festival to mark the 40th anniversary. 3A's stuff is a bit too out there for me, but I'm hoping they will also tackle Acroyears and Robotman and such...in which case a relatively inexpensive design core figure like these would be welcome on the wallet.

As for 1/6...well, we already have Henshin Cyborg. Microman Cyborg would be awesomely cool I agree, but also kind of silly and redundant.
Sanjeev (Admin)
microbry
Actually it has been rumored that Takara's next Microman series will be in this scale in order to compete with Figma, Revoltech, F-Arts, etc. So it may well be that they went this direction so they would "fit in" the next series.

Interesting. Just don't ask me to up-scale the Powered Suit again from 1/18 to 1/12! LOL

microbry
As for 1/6...well, we already have Henshin Cyborg. Microman Cyborg would be awesomely cool I agree, but also kind of silly and redundant.

If by "redundant" you mean "AWESOME", then yes, you are correct! :P

For real though, after digesting the pics for a while, I have a few pro's and con's:
I'm not really feeling the fabric jumpsuits. I like their bright, solid colors, but when I think of Microman, I think "smooth", not...fabricy? The uniform stomach plates is a real bummer. Again, when I think Microman, I think wildly varying tech bits. The weird booties don't thrill me. Nor does the lack of true chromed heads...or their too-short haircuts. But I *do* like their hands, the hoses connecting the respirators to the stomach plates, and the pouches on the belts.

If these end up being super-poseable AND super-durable (rugged, consistent tight joints), I'll consider throwing down. And I'd also like to see what they come up with for Acroyers or Ardens...
Sanjeev

Interesting. Just don't ask me to up-scale the Powered Suit again from 1/18 to 1/12! LOL

Hah! Yeah, no thanks. I'm still loyal to the 1/18 and 1/20 stuff...for now. But if 3A put out a 1/12 Robotman or such...I might need to rob a bank.

Sanjeev

If by "redundant" you mean "AWESOME", then yes, you are correct! :P

Truth! And in fact there's been some fantastic WF kits and fan customs. But I mean from TT's perspective. It'd make more sense for them to revive Cyborg and then have a Microman crossover/mashup thing going, I'd think.

But yeah, I'd really dig 1/12 versions of pretty much any vintage Micro/Acro. Or the 99 stuff...the 1999 Acroyears were amazing.

Sanjeev
For real though, after digesting the pics for a while, I have a few pro's and con's:
I'm not really feeling the fabric jumpsuits. I like their bright, solid colors, but when I think of Microman, I think "smooth", not...fabricy? The uniform stomach plates is a real bummer. Again, when I think Microman, I think wildly varying tech bits. The weird booties don't thrill me. Nor does the lack of true chromed heads...or their too-short haircuts. But I *do* like their hands, the hoses connecting the respirators to the stomach plates, and the pouches on the belts.

If these end up being super-poseable AND super-durable (rugged, consistent tight joints), I'll consider throwing down. And I'd also like to see what they come up with for Acroyers or Ardens...

I totally agree on all those points. I've always seen Micromen as wearing hardsuits or with cyborg bodies, Marvel characters nonwithstanding (and in the 2005 manga they seem to have skin-tight jumpsuits, but I mean, super skin-tight, and still with some signs of padding, articulation and such). I totally understand what Ash is trying to express with these with the retro, unicolor, over-simplicity, and I think that an alternate way of looking at what the old figures "meant" is refreshing, but...yeah, overall it's not "my" Micros, and it feels a bit too generic and simplified. Heck, even if they just added some more armor-ish elements or even stuff like knee pads and such would make these more to my own taste.

But yeah, if these are just the starting line up for the "low end" figures, and there's something more interesting and impressive along the way that these would pilot and interact with, I could see my impression of them improving.
[www.toybotstudios.com] Speaking of...
These 3A Microman figures are not Microman figures at all, they're Kraftwerk action figures. That's weird.

-Ginrai
Golden Gate Riot on dead trees at: [www.destroyallcomics.com]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Ginrai
These 3A Microman figures are not Microman figures at all, they're Kraftwerk action figures. That's weird.

Ha!

I was actually just hanging out with a Micro super-collector...who's apparently been hanging out right under our noses for years (on Cape Cod). He absolutely cannot stand these things! I found it kinda funny how awful he thought these 3A figures are. Oh well....if Micro fans are kinda meh about them, then who exactly are gonna buy these???
Cape Cod...sounds like Tom Vigneau?

Yeah, on the FB group, I set up a poll to guage interest. Most respondants gave it a "eh, it's okay, I might buy one or two" or "will see what else they offer next" kind of response, with the rest split between love and hate, slightly leaning towards hate.

A lot of the folks who do like them seem to either be newer fans, or ones also into 3A. Most of the folks that hate them are oldschool, but of course there's some exceptions in both cases. My friend Minoru Sashida, one of the big Microfans in Japan (http://www.edit.ne.jp/~sashida ) , seemed pretty pleased with them and the scale choice on his Twitter, while Gaku "Baron Arden" Suzuki, creator of the very first Microman website ever, posted an image to the group making fun of the figures as being environmentally-aware, showing them wearing the masks due to the air pollution in China right now.

So who can tell, really? This initial release wasn't what I was hoping for, but we'll see what they do next.
Sanjeev (Admin)
microbry
Cape Cod...sounds like Tom Vigneau?

Heh...I guess it wasn't too hard to guess! Anyway, yeah, it was the first time I ever met him. Great guy and really open about showing his collection and vast knowledge of these toys!

Nutty factoid: Tom was one of the VERY FIRST East Coast Chogokin Summit hosts...back before the event was even called the Summit!

Anyway, it's interesting to hear that even the Japanese are pretty mixed about these toys. Oh well. We'll see.

Frankly...I think the most exciting new Microman production in a while isn't this new 3A stuff. It's my Powered Bio Suit!!! ;)

LOL
Sanjeev
Nutty factoid: Tom was one of the VERY FIRST East Coast Chogokin Summit hosts...back before the event was even called the Summit!

It was indeed called the Chogokin Summit:

[www.toyboxdx.com]

The term "summit" was originally used by Alen when he wrote about a visit by Matt to his place. When I had people over my house not long after that, we called it the "Chogokin Summit." Then Tom held the next one, then I hosted another. They started having them on the West coast, too.

Tom's magnemo collection is legendary. It's the only time I've ever seen those fantasy barbarian ones in person.

Non-nutty and unrelated factoid: "Toy Karma" was the name of a charity toy drive held by Joe Buck on this site. It had nothing to do with Mark Nagata who used this phrase for his show and his vinyl figure later on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2014 12:47PM by Roger.
Yeah, Tom's still very, very active in the Micro-community, his recent regular Microman sales becoming quite the event on the FB group, and he's always contributing toy historical data and facts about some of the most minute details. Amazing guy, and he's certainly helped me out a number of times. Also he had the first English-language Microman website (and one of the first period!), and made a great stop-motion Micronauts film with his brother as a kid. (http://rockettubes.livejournal.com/13774.html ) His old videos of his trips to toy shops in Japan back in the late 90's were very useful for my own trip not long after. :) I need to find those and get them ripped to digital one of these days (if he doesn't first).

edit:
Also I agree, what you and Ben are doing (and the garage kit makers in Japan like Ankoku Sousatsuken) is way more compelling. I really was hoping to see something more WWR-like from 3A on Microman and hope they don't disappoint and put out some stunning Micro robot/Acroyear dudes next.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2014 02:22PM by microbry.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Roger
Sanjeev

It was indeed called the Chogokin Summit...

^^That's hilarious! Tom acted like he'd never heard the term, "Summit", before! He just said he had Alen and a bunch of other folks over and they had a great time!

Roger
Tom's magnemo collection is legendary. It's the only time I've ever seen those fantasy barbarian ones in person.

Absolutely true. The ALL-chrome Baron Karza was intense!

Anyway, I'd be interested to see what 3A comes up with for Acroyers, Ardens, or even Titans...because I feel like those designs are not quite as iconic and thus are more open to interpretation...
A recent Q&A on the 3A production blog hinted at future Acroyear and Robo-Man releases. But with 3A, who knows? It usually takes them years to materialize their vaporware.

Regarding the suckage of the designs, I don't know what people expected. Or want. Remember the 3A Zaku that came out? It didn't exactly look anything like a "Zaku". There's a lot of artistic stink all over that "interpretation", just as with the Micomens. But that's kind of the point, right? There's been a shit ton of vintage, modern, and awesome incarnations of Microman. Do people want to see more of that? I got no dog in this fight, but I think the obnoxious colors of the weird wetsuits are more interesting than yet another rehash of clear and chrome man parts. Not that I'm going to buy any.

In other 3A nonsense, I got their Action Portable Tomorrow Queen set as well as a WWR Harold.

The AP Queen's are fucking crap. I expected them to be more like the AP Tomrrow Kings and WWRp figure bodies and they're nothing like them. Ugly cut joints, ugly silicone bodies, joints too weak to hold their own weight, arms that pop out of their sockets, and feet that are useless for balancing... If I had known they were going to be like that I would have never, ever bought any.

The WWR and WWRp Harold combo was a dumb idea. As was selling most of them without any design reveals. I bought one of the only ones they showed during the presale and if the two scales had been sold individually, and with more revealed up-front, I would have definitely picked up more. The packaging is hugely wasteful and I can't see these moving very well on the secondary market because of the massive pain in the ass shipping would be. But besides that, the design for the swappable arms is shit. And I mean shit as in "will probably irrepairably break" shit. They came without instructions and I managed to figure them out, but to get an idea of how brain-addled the design is, take a look at the instructions a resalers had to create in order to explain the arm mechanism:

Once you get that pin in place, it ain't coming out without breaking the plastic arms of the half-joints that sandwich around it. And don't think you can get away with not using the pin - the lack of resistence in the middle of the joint will shear the plastic when you move it. It would have been sturdier (and probably cheaper) just to give each set of arms full ball joints with instructions to heat the torso using a hair dryer before popping the arms in and out. So, be warned. If you get a WWR or WWRp Harold, you'd best decide what arms you want to be on there forever before popping that pin in place.

The shit design and production flaws in the last three 3A releases I've picked up are definitely going to make me hesitant to buy anything from them in the future.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 09:44PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - harold.jpg (368.8 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer