suspicion of stolen goods from Forest Gangu.

Posted by cohiba 
Forest Gangu apparently reported to one of the sellers on yahoo Japan that there was a possibility that some of the sellers items might have been stolen from Forest gangu. THis of course fucked up a bunch of auctions, mine included. Apparently the allegations proved incorrect and the toys were fine, but that means that there is a possibility that there are stolen toys out there being sold by unscrupulous sellers. This is a post just to mention this situation. The worst thing that could happen is if you are using a proxy service, you might get stuck paying and not receiving anything due to it being stolen. Be careful and it might be a good idea to only deal with reputable sellers for the time being.
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
I thought Forest Gangu was long gone?? At least the shop.
it still has an on-line presence. I am not sure what the deal with the store is. Apparently they have some physical presence in Sugamo still.
josh fraser (Moderator)
I miss the old store. I still think about the toys I passed on while there and regret all of it to this day.
interesting method of messing with someone's auction
josh fraser (Moderator)
Oddly enough the same thing just happened with an auction I won, that was not from Forest Gangu. Tokyobuyes informed me the auction is under investigation to see if the property is stolen. Strange,
I wonder if its just an excuse to back out of an auction, or that the seller decided to sell to someone else on the side?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer