[GI Joe Post-25th and beyond] A Real American Military-Industrial-Entertainment Complex

Posted by gingaio 
gingaio
Are you shitting me? Without writing an essay about it, all I'll say is that 'staches on figures represent a more mature, dignified time. Pains me to no end that the 'stache is no longer "toy friendly."

My father once ordered me to shave my moustache. "Son, those things are disgusting and they harbor germs. Get rid of it." I pulled him close with both hands and kissed him on the mouth so hard his gums bled as my filthy rugburning hairs abraded the Truth into his very soul. After we broke our heaving embrace, he just looked at me and tearfully said, "I understand now." He never called me son again after that. True story.

Except for the part about it being my dad. It was actually my friend’s father.

And the part about it being me. It was actually my friend.

And the kiss. That never happened.

But the rest is 100% God’s Honest Word. ‘Cause I love me some moustaches.
Sanjeev (Admin)
I used to rock a mean GG Allin. Or...Genghis Khan. Anti-Hitler? Whatever...

The gf put the kibosh on it though...

100% Aron Ra's Honest Word. I wouldn't lie about that. :(
Even your non-baby talk disturbs me, G.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
hillsy
Even your non-baby talk disturbs me, G.

I don't make the news. I just report it. Unless it is about moustaches. Then I make it. Sometimes. Because I have a really good moustache living on my face. (I'm not making that up. It's what the moustache said to me.) I'm pretty sure it's immortal. I tried shaving it once, but all I found was another, stronger, more powerful moustache living underneath it. It must be some kind of infinite regression paradox. With reversed polarities.

And while I usually find my reporting to be much more accurate when I don't fact check... Didn't you already declare this place to be ToyCockDX? I'm keeping Hope alive... Just long enough for the cock-staches to carry it away into the darkness.
From this:

To this:

Because of this:

Thank you, Hasbro. Lazy fuckers.

The facial follicular pattern is not a perfect match, much less dense than the shrubbery of the original, but I did what I could.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2012 03:46AM by gingaio.
Attachments:
open | download - Monkey ROC.jpg (110.4 KB)
open | download - Joe Monkeywrench 1-001.jpg (71.8 KB)
open | download - monkeywrench_86.jpg (23.7 KB)
I'd like to see a custom Zartan with a blonde stache...that would make my year.

A glowie Joe. Ha!
Sanjeev (Admin)
Haha...if only it wasn't Chuckles!
Sanjeev

Yup, the only undercover agent on the Joes gets the glowie shirt.
He's about as undercover as Zartan wearing the extra face that he stores in his backpack.
gingaio
Sanjeev

Did Chuckles ever get a regular figure?

Also, I never quite understood how Spring Break Douchebro was undercover. Was he working for the Campus Police division of GI Joe?
Gcrush
gingaio
Sanjeev

Did Chuckles ever get a regular figure?

Also, I never quite understood how Spring Break Douchebro was undercover. Was he working for the Campus Police division of GI Joe?

Original-colors Chortle was released a while back in a 7-figure pack called "Dissertation Defense of the University of Knowing is Half the Battle."

Not quite accurate per the vintage...I mean, geez, everyone knows that you're not a covert operator without pink starfish on your shirt. Also, the modern version is a bit off-color. Plus he likes to tell racy jokes.

My Chortle is currently on a deep-cover assignment, tasked with getting close to Cobra Commander and learning what nefariousness he plans for the Sports Cup World Destructor device.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2013 05:06AM by gingaio.
Attachments:
open | download - 100_7341.jpg (131.9 KB)
open | download - 100_7340.jpg (67.5 KB)
Sanjeev (Admin)
Wasn't Chuckles a mute in GI Joe: The Movie??? A gargantuan, super-strong, mute. Perfect--let's make him our undercover guy!
We were talking about how the Joe cartoon was a little ahead of its time, as far as its treatment of race. Here's another counter-stereotype character, a black guy who loves the cold.

Unfortunately, I never really liked environmentally themed characters, and I still don't. The new Joe Club exclusive Iceberg isn't bad for what it is, though. The niftiest thing is the snowboard. There's a button in the center of it that releases, in switchblade fashion, two black wing things that do...I don't know what the hell they do. But it's neat to press the button and snap the wings back in place over and over and over....

Anyway, loaded to the gills with gear, and the figure's got the new additional wrist swivels.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2013 12:14AM by gingaio.
Attachments:
open | download - Joe Iceberg 1-001.jpg (103.1 KB)
open | download - Joe Iceberg 2-001.jpg (159.3 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer