New Revoltech Thread Untouched by the Masses

Posted by Gcrush 
I just stuck the extra Enkidudu arms in the gaps around Enki's armpits. There's really nothing holding them in there. The upper shoulder sword clips are from Enkidudu, too - but I hate 'em. Makes everything look too crowded. Something else

I forgot to mention: lazy bastards at Kaiyodo put a brown colored joint in all the figure's torsos. So when the "mouth" is open it looks like it is eating doo-doo. (Or chocolate candy. Whatever.) So's I swapped the black joint from the stand for the brown one. That's why Enkidang! has the brown doodie nodule connecting it to the stand. Meh.
Gcrush Wrote:
>
> I forgot to mention: lazy bastards at Kaiyodo put
> a brown colored joint in all the figure's torsos.
> So when the "mouth" is open it looks like it is
> eating doo-doo.

This doesn't bother me as much as the Revoltech Razengan not having (as far as I know) a mouth joint. The ONLY machine in the entire series that ever BIT OFF AN OPPONENT'S WEAPON in its chest-mouth, and they don't give it the gimmick.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 03:23PM by asterphage.
asterphage Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This doesn't bother me as much as the Revoltech
> Razengan not having (as far as I know) a mouth
> joint. The ONLY machine in the entire series that
> ever BIT OFF AN OPPONENT'S WEAPON in its
> chest-mouth, and they don't give it the gimmick.

Yeah, no mouth joint on that sucker. It's odd that Kaiyodo get's so close sometimes, but doesn't go the distance even when simple little touches would do it. I think Hot Toys might be the only toy company right now that really, artistically gives a shit about the quality of their final product.
hints at the new revoltech stuff
Attachments:
open | download - revoltechdev.jpg (108.5 KB)
What's that robot next to the VF-1?
Arbalest, from Full Metal Panic. For some reason, they did that Revoltech Laevatein a while back, then never did any more FMP mecha until now, when they're forced to compete with the Robot Damashii versions. I wonder.

Is that girl with glasses another Shunya Yamashita design? Or is it just Mari from Evangelion 2.0?

The fourth item is presumably more Queen's Blade, though it looks kinda like one of the girls from Nanoha.

And then there's Liger. This could be a great figure, but it better have some nice straight symmetrical legs, like a proper Zoid, not regressing into some standard Yamaguchi-style awkwardly angled preposed BS.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP. You left out the other image, with Revoltech BOOSKA and DAIMAJIN

-Paul Segal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2009 05:33PM by asterphage.
And the obvious Xenomorph
B00
VF5SS
hints at the new revoltech stuff

Zoids! Sweet!

If that blue Samurai one was a mecha, I'd get it.

Also I love that they're doing Zoids.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I asked if I have "Time For L-Gaim" but I got "No Reply From The Wind".
Attachments:
open | download - 1253947569002.jpg (222.7 KB)
open | download - 1253947511722.jpg (229 KB)
Vincent Z. Wrote:
> Have some manly men Revoltech from the anime
> Basara.

That's "Sengoku Basara".

Just "Basara" is a manga/anime from the 90s about an evil prince in the future who falls in love with a reverse trap.

EDIT: I love how the Revoltech Masamune Date scan says "Are you neady guys?"

-Paul Segal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 02:57PM by asterphage.
TOKUSATSU REVOLTECH preview image
from [revoltech.in]

holy shit, it looks like Booska has a movable mouth and eyes.

-Paul Segal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2009 01:42PM by asterphage.
Attachments:
open | download - tokusatsux3.jpg (82.3 KB)
Sanjeev (Admin)
Loving the xenomorph. I just wish they'd've used brown-colored joints on Daimajin...

By the way, shouldn't legit news on these things go in the regular Invincible thread?
Sanjeev Wrote:
>
> By the way, shouldn't legit news on these things
> go in the regular Invincible thread?

That's what I was asking on page 4, after all those robot height comparisons and part swapping action, which don't seem to follow this thread's main thrust, no matter how sexually repressed The Warden may be...
Is this the thread you mean? 'cuz that one's been dead for a year, along with the "next Revoltech should be" thread.

-Paul Segal

asterphage Wrote:

> Is this the thread you mean? 'cuz that one's been
> dead for a year, along with the "next Revoltech
> should be" thread.

Threads don't die on TBDX, they just go take a nap until someone awakes them.
BE THEIR PRINCE, THOMAS.

-Paul Segal

But I don't have any Revoltechs...
Where is Roger (can I call you Rog) when you need him?...

Oh yeah, busy not collecting toys...
Daimajin ='s awesome. Aside from the goofy black joints. But it might just be a pre-production sample. Kaiyodo is usually pretty good about matching the joint colors to the PVC parts. Sometimes they even get the finish right, too.

I saw the sculpt for the Alien well over a year ago. It could be an excellent figure depending on what they do with the tail. That right there will either make it or break it.
Doing the Xenomorph opens up the huge potential for things based on Western movies.

Revoltech Robocop or Terminator anyone?

Gcrush Wrote:
> Daimajin ='s awesome. Aside from the goofy black
> joints. But it might just be a pre-production
> sample. Kaiyodo is usually pretty good about
> matching the joint colors to the PVC parts.
> Sometimes they even get the finish right, too.

Right, like the "fuzzy" green coating on the Patlabor Brocken's shoulder joints! I think that made the joints a lot stiffer than usual, though.

Vincent Z. Wrote:
> Revoltech Robocop or Terminator anyone?

Well, I think there are at least 100 good Terminator toys already, but weirdly the world is still in need of good Robocop toys. I just worry that a Revoltech would break the smooth mechanical lines - particularly on the shoulder joints - in the cause of increased movement.

-Paul Segal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2009 12:56PM by asterphage.
Sanjeev (Admin)
I'd kill for a Revoltech Robocop. Unless they do that fucking moronic crotch-thrust pose. OR the I'm-so-cool-I-can-do-a-split-standing-up crap.
Actually I'd only want Robocop for them to do what I REALLY want to see, a Revoltech of Kain (aka Robocop 2).

B00
A revoltech R2-D2 would own ;p

....Why can't we have a Revoltech "Brave Little Toaster"?

come to think of it, ARE there any Little Toaster toys? Besides that ROTF Transformer.
B00
Yes!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2009 10:21AM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - DSC_0903.JPG (114 KB)
Sigh...Zectrooper, befouled.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Don't hate, y'all. You know you love a man in uniform!
Been meaning to post this. After fooling around with Enkidudu's extra arms on Enki, I decided to make something more permanent. I did some shavin' an' some drillin' to get Enkiki. More to come whenever I get around to it.

Oh, and I got the most fabulous titty dancer Revoltech ever. It pretty much qualifies me as an outright pervert to own it, but it's awesome. Excellent custom fodder, too. Again, pics whenever I'm not feeling lazy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2009 07:26PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - Enkiki 00.jpg (79.2 KB)
open | download - Enkiki 01.jpg (65.2 KB)
open | download - Enkiki 02.jpg (59.5 KB)
open | download - Enkiki 03.jpg (65.3 KB)
Gcrush Wrote:
> Oh, and I got the most fabulous titty dancer
> Revoltech ever. It pretty much qualifies me as an
> outright pervert to own it, but it's awesome.
> Excellent custom fodder, too. Again, pics
> whenever I'm not feeling lazy.

Jesus christ, does that thing include LACTATING NIPPLES?! That's just the most fucked up thing I have ever seen. Ever.
chunkypuff31 Wrote:
>
> Jesus christ, does that thing include LACTATING NIPPLES?!

Naw, that's just Melorna's magic prehensile ectoplasmic goo power, I think. Notice that the goo has also consumed her entire hairstyle, and provides her with bosom support in the absence of reasonable garments.

I can't wait to see the "shavin' an' drillin' " that GCrush is going to do to Melorna...

P.S. Love that Enkiki. The double sword holders work real well too.

-Paul Segal

chunkypuff31 Wrote:
> Jesus christ, does that thing include LACTATING
> NIPPLES?! That's just the most fucked up thing I
> have ever seen. Ever.

Well, yeah. It also includes a huge crotch-squirt, too. The overall effect is what you might call "subtle."

I hate to sound like a fucking fanboy, but the character upon which the toy is based is some kind of goo-rabbit/jello-bunny creature. In the lesbian-overdrive cartoon from whence it hails it shoots atomic blobules from its tits that explode on impact. And it can shape-shift. The toy does neither, but you can simulate it.

Like other figures in the line, the toy features nipples and genitals. In an interesting twist, the boobs are made of some kind of squishy material. But the best part is that the toy has an asshole. I kid you not.

Glorious perversions aside, you can strip off the figure's "clothing" to basically produce a nude female Revoltech buck. The feet are the only part that are permanently attired. Aside from that, it's perfect for customizing your own naughty figure designs.

Oh, the plans I have. I just need to find a way to get enough appropriately colored Revoltech joints. Given that and a little casting, I can make an army of Go-Go Devil Girls. It's gonna be awesome. But that's really a long-term project for now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2009 12:48PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - front.JPG (92.9 KB)
open | download - side.JPG (91.3 KB)
open | download - buck 1.JPG (82.3 KB)
open | download - buck 2.JPG (83.9 KB)
asterphage Wrote:

> Love that Enkiki. The double sword holders
> work real well too.

There's still a little more work to be done to it in terms of paint. And maybe parts, too. Hell, if I knew w good way to bond paint to the PVC I'd even take it a step further. But as it stands, there are too many edges and friction points to do that well...

Oh, and just so I don't waste everyone's time with naked toys, here's some real Revoltech news. Black Getter Dragun Exclusive. Mmm.

EDIT: I just noticed the bad Photoshop job they did on the background. A one legged Getter Dragun? Awesome.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2009 12:58PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - photo.jpg (150.1 KB)
Gcrush Wrote:
>
> The overall effect is what you might call "subtle."

> But the best part is that the toy has an asshole.

What, no extreme close-up?

-Paul Segal

Gods, it looks like she has some creepy pink fungus growing out of her breasts and vagina...
asterphage Wrote:
> What, no extreme close-up?

Eh, it's not for lack of trying. I guess it's not a technically sculpted asshole, but rather a slightly oblong slot where the asshole would be; it's used to hold the tabs on the "panties" and "cum-shot." It's a clever solution to the problem of keeping those parts in place. In contrast, the "nipple squirts" aren't attached to the breasts at all - they're part of the hands. Strange.

It brings up another point. All of the "graphic" details on these figures are very softly sculpted. You can see on the buck that the nipples are present, but the areolae are not. They're not even painted. The genitals are limited to the Cleft of Venus and nothing more. And, of course, there's no public hair. I assume these are some kind of legally guided aesthetic decisions. It's interesting that these figures can be so simultaneously graphic and tame. Are most Japanese sex-figures like this?*

* If anyone feels compelled to answer this, no pictures please - only links. And no links to underage (moe) subjects. Or chicks with dicks. Thank you.
mcfitch (Admin)
Careful what you wish for
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2009 02:50PM by mcfitch.
Double You Tee Eff re: that figure, G.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
hillsy Wrote:
> Double You Tee Eff re: that figure, G.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2009 07:22PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - BAM.jpg (32.1 KB)
Wonder if it tastes like strawberry nestle quik.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer