Pheyden/Exellis/Crayboth: new toy line you should see

Posted by starbasejapan33 
Oooh, those colors on the Crayboths are nice. It's going to be really hard for me to pick one set, I might have to do a blind draw or spring for a few. I really like the metallic Eidrallim Exellis, too. These guys know how to pick awesome colors.
I'm surprised they don't mention that the Solaris Excellis glows on the order page. They really need to correct that.

Neat colors. :-)

Jape
Where can I buy a few of these little buggers at?
cae
clicking here will take you to the online store AND send a message to Satan that you love him.

---------------------------------
hassenpfeffer
Satan can kiss my pie hole.

Does the $8 include shipping?
cae
you do realize that your "pie hole" is your mouth, right?

(and that, at the top of the hyper-linked page, there is an explanation of the shipping for orders?)

hassenpfeffer
Oops! ;( I was meaning butt hole.

I missed that about shipping, thanks for pointing that out.
cae
=)

hassenpfeffer
mcfitch (Admin)
Corey, please explain to me how to order these and what shipping is.

I'm getting one of each so please also add them and tell me the total.

But really I need one of each of these and the Sky Deviler.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
cae
I can do that -and for only $50 more, I will slip into my little, red devil outfit, drive to your home, and french an orifice of your choosing.

yum yum

hassenpfeffer
Not to ruin the fun, but the site is a bit vague:

All orders shipped within the USA follow our flat rate system. Orders $10 and under cost $3 to ship.

So one $8 box of two Crayboths will be $3. I get that.

But I don't see any clarification on their "flat rate system" anywhere on that page. Do you? ^_^

(For the record, Onell rawks. I'm not saying they'd cheat anybody. But their site does leave out important info now and again.---I did see them add "glowie" to the Solaris description like I suggested. LOL!)

Jape
cae
> I don't see any clarification on their "flat rate system" anywhere on that page. Do you? ^_^

You're right. Anyone who has questions about Onell's toys should ask them here. That makes the most sense. My bad, Jape. Good call.

hassenpfeffer
cae Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > I don't see any clarification on their "flat
> rate system" anywhere on that page. Do you? ^_^
>
>
> You're right. Anyone who has questions about
> Onell's toys should ask them here. That makes the
> most sense. My bad, Jape. Good call.

Do I sense powerful indignation and fed-up-ness (yes, this is a word) with some of the TBDX (ir)regulars?

Yup, Corey's officially back.

By the way, C, seeing as how Jape does have a point (regarding posting Onell questions here), would it be possible for your agent in Osaka to email them a query I have regarding their "flat-rate" shipping fees? Like, does that mean that the shipping will vary with weight or something?

I understand that there might be delays and that there will be a 600,000 Yen service fee to be paid directly to your PayPal account, but I would really appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2008 12:18AM by gingaio.
cae
> Yup, Corey's officially black.

I prefer the term "swarthy".

hassenpfeffer
cae Wrote:
> > Yup, Corey's officially black.
>
> I prefer the term "warty".

That's what you get for engaging in unprotected dialogue with Vince.
I didn't know I needed condoms to interact on this forum. Creepy!
cae
you do - you really do

hassenpfeffer
Umm...yeah...okay...

At any rate...The new colors do indeed rock, and I had no trouble ordering...The shipping was $5 by the way...

Hey, good to see you black corey...
Sanjeev (Admin)
I loved what this thread had become...until fel9 ruined it with logic. The reference to Corey's newfound swarthiness was greatly appreciated, however. Please, carry on.
I teach, so raining logic on incessant childishness is what I do...but please continue discussing Corey's warty blackness...which, when said like that, sounds down right bubonic...
Wait...my mouth is my pie-hole? So, where the hell is my cake-hole?

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
maybe you have more than one mouth?

the pie hole cake hole thing is all about what the hole is used for i think

unless you like pie up the ass i think he is correct
cae Wrote:
> > I don't see any clarification on their "flat
> rate system" anywhere on that page. Do you? ^_^
>
>
> You're right. Anyone who has questions about
> Onell's toys should ask them here. That makes the
> most sense. My bad, Jape. Good call.

You're right. It's not like this thread has been a complete advertisement and info center for Onell.....oh, wait.....

LOL

Jape
If anyone from Onell is posting here, it's news to me.

(Crayboths have no mouths, but they must scream.)
Once I buy one, I'm gonna get double stick tape & stick one on the side of my computer monitor.

He's a cool little dude!
Roger Wrote:
> If anyone from Onell is posting here, it's news to
> me.

You mean you and Sanjeev don't work for them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2008 01:26AM by japester.
Why does TBDX have to be so snarky! WHY, GOD, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

It occurred to me while reading this thread that we are some bored-ass toy geeks. Must be the lack of new, good product.
cae
speak for yourself, I am completely enthralled in my navel over here . . .

hassenpfeffer
Sanjeev (Admin)
Me too...that is, Corey's navel, not mine.

Nah, I don't work for Onell, but I *would* absolutely love to do what they do. Working independently, making toys for a living? Shit yeah...you kidding me??

I don't know if that would work for my lifestyle, financially, but I sure am gonna keep trying to figure it out.
"...work for my lifestyle...?"

"...keep trying to figure it out...?"

Sanjeev! Are you one of....THE GAYS???

Because that would be FABULOUS!
(It would also explain you and Mason.)

^_^
Sanjeev (Admin)
You're next, big boy! ;)

Ah, I better "cure" myself...I'm gonna go watch some of Vincent Z's anime dvds!
crayboth crayboth crayboth crayboth

eat 'em like candy yum yum yum yum
cae
so purty - can't wait fer muh glowie 'boths!

hassenpfeffer
Sanjeev (Admin)
I hope they eventually do glowies in other glow colors...but y'all knew I was gonna say that, huh?
Sanjeev,
I'll probably spring for them anyway, but once you get your hands on the glowie Excellis and Crayboth I'd love to see a glowie pic of them next to your other glowies for reference.

Onell's color choices definitely put me in a Pokemon kinda mood (gotta catch 'em all!).

Jape
mcfitch (Admin)
Valentine's Day LOVE!!!

Christening the new cabinet:

Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Sanjeev (Admin)
WAIT MY HEAD ASPLODE
mcfitch (Admin)
The moment Matt showed me the Crayboth images before the prototype was made I was determined to have an army of the little buggers. This is just a start.
-Mason

I take it back, Mason works for Onell, not Roger and Sanjeev. I think he owns more of these little buggers than Matt! LOL

Nice display, but it seems a little weird to put these playable, durable guys behind glass. I suppose the same is done for antique toys of the same mien, but this is like buying a new football and baseball (pretty as they may be) and putting them in a museum case. ;-)

Heh. The angled mirrors make you look like you've got child-bearing hips, Mason. LOL!

Jape
Sanjeev (Admin)
Hehe...I have...three Onell figures! (well, four, but I can't find his feet!)

...And one of 'em is in my pocket right now!

I tend to agree--playing with these is key...but that display is HOT!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer