[MEAT] Pig AM Love

Posted by Gcrush 
mcfitch (Admin)
I wouldn't fuck around about pig man. None to be had. I guess none of the butcher shops around here can get one ready in time. That or the hosts didn't look hard enough?
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Aiight, no pictures this time (forgot the camera), but I mourned Mason's loss last night as I partook of some of the legendary ogyeopsal with my homies. Our collective stack of short cut bacon (sliced from the body of the black pig of Jeju island) was immense. The uncooked weight came out to about 1.3 pounds per person. Combined with the beer, garlic, onions, mushrooms, peppers, and kimchi, it took us about three hours to cook and eat everything. I thought I was going to pop a seam at the time, but jeezuz I slept like a baby.

The moral of the story?

PORK FAT IS NEW NYQUIL FOR SLEEPING MORE GOODER!

Also, next time we will eat coffee and pepper boiled pork. Yeah, you read that right. It's a new one to me, too. So plenty of pictures will follow.
mcfitch (Admin)
*speechless*

Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Gcrush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Monday night pork answers last weeks question, "HOW CAN ANYONE AFFORD TO RIDE ON THE LIFE LIKE HAM AND BACON TRAIN?"

BY PAYING WITH MONEY FROM YOUR BACON WALLET!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2007 09:16PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - baconwallet.jpg (29.5 KB)
mcfitch (Admin)
For the Summit I made my "Baconygood Burgers".

-4 lbs ground beef
-1 package bacon (any kind will do)
-1 green pepper
-1 yellow onion

1) Dice the pepper and onion to about 1/4" pieces.
2) Hand press as much water out of the pepper and onion bits as possible without pulping them. This will keep the beef from getting to watery like bad meatloaf.
3) Fry up the whole package of bacon and collect all the run off fat and grease. You'll get about 1/3 cup.
4) Eat bacon. You won't need it for the recipe.
5) Mix in the veggies into the beef in a large bowl.
6) Add half of the bacon fat and mix in well. Then add the 2nd half of the bacon fat. Adding in parts keeps it from congealing while mixing and makes for a better distrobution.
7) Make patties large. With the beef and bacon fat these will shrink a lot! they shrink at least 30%.
8a) Gas grille: Adjust flame to about 66%. careful. Keep an eye on these as they will cook fast.
8b) Charcoal grille: Good luck, these will take forever.

Now the outcome here is that I had a whole packaga of bacon cooked up and nobody at the Summit ate it (blame "someone" for taking it out of the fridge but not serving it) So Monday morning I had essentially a full package of bacon. What to do? i'll tell you. Take it all to work and leave in the firdge. proceed to snack throughout the day.
-Mason

Mason, that's recipe is awesome. Bacon really is the king's way of getting pork fat when you need it most. It's just a shame those sissies wouldn't eat it. Didn't you tell them all about the curative powers of bacon? How it's good for "stamina" and so on?

Ah, well. Their loss is your gain!
mcfitch (Admin)
Bwa?!?! Whadayamean "wouldn't eat it"?

They tore through the burgers. It's the bacon itself that wasn't eaten, but that's because it wasn't served and stayed in the kitchen by mistake.

I came up with the recipe 2 years ago while sitting at work and daydreaming about meat. No joke, that is how this came about. I'm making these burgers again tonight for another BBQ tomorrow. I'm frantically waiting down the hours at work until I can go and make them. Gcrush, make these burgers and report back. This I command.
-Mason

Yeah, I caught that they ate the burgers. I was referring to the sad loss of bacon enjoyment.

And I will make the burger the very next opportunity I have. This you have commanded.
mcfitch (Admin)
What sad loss? I'm enjoying it in the office as we speak ;-)

In Mason's kitchen no part of the bacon is wasted.
-Mason

mcfitch Wrote:
> This I command.

Here you go, Mason. Just make an icon out of this so you don't have to type it out every time:

Eating Monday afternoon PROK will make you feel like a HeHOG!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2007 01:14PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - hehog.jpg (46.2 KB)
cae
why am I fat? why am I fat?

---------------------------------
hassenpfeffer
MONDAY AFTERNOON PORK IS ALL ABOUT MATHEMATICS WORD PROBLEMS

Problem: And then I hear the best thing to do is feed 'em to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped up body looks like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do that after of course, but you don't want to go sieving pig shit do you? Ever seen the size of one of their molars? They go through bone like butter. You gotta have a few pigs though. You need about sixteen. They will go through a body that weighs two hundred pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute... Hence the expression, "Greedy as a pig."

Solve for who can eat whom more quickly - the pig, or you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2007 03:51PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - pig.jpg (42.1 KB)
cae Wrote:
> why am I fat? why am I fat?

Oh, stop it. You're just big boned.
mcfitch (Admin)
Big bacony bones that is.
-Mason

cae
I love "Snatch"

or does that go without saying?

hassenpfeffer
cae Wrote:
> I love "Snatch" or does that go without saying?

No, no. I think you just said it.
I forget if this has been mentioned in this thread yet- the author of the webcomic Achewood has been posting reviews of his Bacon of the Month Club items all this year in his blog:
[chrisonstad.blogspot.com]

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH

"Yes, a random sprinking of hamburger patties constrained to one half of the pie would be a nice addition to the stuffed crust bites, but I think we need something more, something that caters to the pigs-in-a-blanket demographic we've been trying so hard to reach, yet done subtlely, without screaming 'I was drunk and put hotdogs on my pizza.'"

[www.pizzahut.jp]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2007 01:58AM by M3Patterns.
Attachments:
open | download - pizza-hut-double-roll.jpg (286.2 KB)
MODAY AFTERNOON PROK IS A DAY LATE BECAUSE IT HAD TO BE CARRIED ALL THE WAY HERE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2007 03:53PM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - pig on your back.jpg (42.3 KB)
mcfitch (Admin)
NWS

I'm sure that it's mentioned in Paul's link for the Bacon of the Month Club, but under no circumstances actually make the recipes included with the bacon. Hempler's bacon is good on it's own (nice and peppery, obviously) but bacon, shrimp, and grits? Not so delicious. I had to waste good bacon to figure that one out.

Aside from that, BotMC is some good eatin'.
Just look at my new ride! dont you wish you could afford one!
the bitches go crazy with it!

forget fancy lexus hybrids this is echo...logical gentlemen!
Attachments:
open | download - pig-riding.jpg (48.1 KB)
joydivision Wrote:
> Just look at my new ride!

That's awesome. But do you have to wear the mime get-up when you ride it?

And MASON - your linky no worky. I COMMAND YOU TO FIX THAT SHIT PRONTO! Or not. Whatever.
MONDAY MORNING PROK WORKS HARD FOR FASHUN!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2007 10:29AM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - pig bra.jpg (71 KB)
Sanjeev (Admin)
I'm not home from California yet so I won't have time to fix the link, but I will on Friday. When I get back I have some AMAZING prok news from SDCC for you guys with pictures.
-Mason
Sanjeev (Admin)
Teaser trailer:

mcfitch (Admin)
Fixed link from before.

NOT WORK SAFE!!!

[smg.photobucket.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2007 09:47AM by mcfitch.
cae
tuna-bacon?

I dunno . . .

hassenpfeffer
mcfitch (Admin)
Well as far as I'm concerned that is the greatest vagina ever.
-Mason

mcfitch (Admin)
Josh just send me the road map to heaven:

[www.bsbrewing.com]

-Mason

This one's for you, Mason:

mcfitch (Admin)
BUY ME ONE!
-Mason

MONDAY MORNING PROK IS FULL OF CARBONATION!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2007 10:17AM by Gcrush.
Attachments:
open | download - pig soda.jpg (40.3 KB)

(it's actually not as good as it looks)
Chocolate pork rears its head again, NBA style...

[www.wizznutzz.com]
A-Number-One Pork...

[www.sun-sentinel.com]
OMG....I hope this is real...can you imagine it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer