[MEAT] Pig AM Love

Posted by Gcrush 
Anonymous User
Cake will never be the same.

[uncrate.com]

Say hello to the "Mt. Fuji" from a local joint, KatsuBurger. Yes....that's a deep fried pork cutlet, a deep fried chicken cutlet, a deep fried beef patty, bacon, a fried egg, cheese, and a little veg. No, I didn't try it; my wife would kill me...or at least finish off what the burger didn't.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
You had me at fried egg with beef patty...yumma!

Had my first Juicy Lucy last year up at Matt's in Minneapolis...cheese melted inside the burger. Learned how to make it at home...killer (cardiothorasically speaking that is).

Also do add eggs to burgers when we have a burger buffet cookout...but the Salsa-Burger (salsa mixed into ground beef...duh!) with guac and queso is muy delicioso!!!
My Filipino father in law makes these hamburgers that are half and half ground beef and pork with a cracked egg encased in the middle...blew my mind....
mcfitch (Admin)
Supersentai, hells yes to a fried egg on top. I do burgers with bourson cheese in the middle so it's kind of the same as what you mentioned, just classier ;-)

fel19,
That sounds heavenly.

-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Anonymous User
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer