Dyjupiter kitty bed

Posted by mcfitch 
mcfitch (Admin)
So I moved my Dyjupiter to the floor, from the top shelf to make room for something else. Not five minutes later did Pinky decide that it looked comfortable enough to sleep on. It was too cute to disturb.

-Mason

How big is that Dyjupiter?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2005 11:31PM by Fugly.
A little bit smaller than a cat.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
Well, I was gonna say something about the size of his pussy compared to his toy, but...
Mason:

Great pic! Confirms my own experience -- cats dig giant robots. :)

Best,
--Ken-A
kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty
Cool! A pet & toy thread.

HAHAHA. Amazing.

-Paul Segal

That...is fucking hilarious. That's a hamster, right? It seems to fat to be a rat...

So what is that, a 1/18 scale Porsche with the combattler v chick? And of course, a hamster. Or rat.
Haha, yeah, it's a hamster.

The car in question is a 1/12 scale Ferrari F50 by Tamiya, and the figurine is none other than Sayaka Yumi (by Yujin).
Damn...so do you let the hamster drive?
Fugly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn...so do you let the hamster drive?

LOL, no.

Hamsters are irresponsible. Only Boss Robot and his bitches get to drive the Ferraris. ^_^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2005 02:29AM by Souky.
Jesus CHRIST! What is that, an 1/10 scale Diecast ferrari? Man, you must have more cars then bots...! What ferrari is that, anyway? I don't like a lot of sportscars, but...
On the pets with toys tip...

Tatiana's (my proto-wife) fish, Dudley, swimming with a high grade gashapon (I think that's what the kids're callin 'em these days) Godzilla:

--
BigJoe...not that jerk, Sanjeev
What's that IronMan next to the Kubrick Raccoon?
Fugly Wrote:
> Jesus CHRIST! What is that, an 1/10 scale Diecast
> ferrari? Man, you must have more cars then
> bots...! What ferrari is that, anyway? I don't
> like a lot of sportscars, but...

Oh no, I only have 30 something cars. The bots definitely out number them 3 to 1. ^_^

This one here is also a 1/12 F50 by Tamiya. I figure since I've gotten the red - I might as well pick up the yellow. I do have a 1/10 Ford GT40, but I think you've probably missed it when I posted that one up (with two SOC Evas) a while back.

mcfitch (Admin)
BigJoe,
Did that fish just graduate from college?
-Mason
Haha! That is awesome, BigJoe! ^_^

Gozilla is one cool mofo. Look at him, all chillin and shit.
> This one here is also a 1/12 F50 by Tamiya. I
> figure since I've gotten the red - I might as well
> pick up the yellow.

You oughta make a whole spread with each SOC Eva being assigned a matching car.

BigJoe, izzat safe for the fish? I've heard they're really fragile in general, but maybe that's a freshwater or saltwater thing...

-Paul Segal

Hey BigJoe, careful with that Goji man. I put a plastic dinosaur in our fish tank back in the day and one of the goldfish skewered his/her eye off on one of the dinosaur-y bits.

Thank you

Super Robot T-Shirts promote safety, like OSHA
Fugly: That's the Kirby variant of Iron Man from the first Marvel Legends series
[www.toymania.com]

Mason: Yeah, ya don't see any other fish right? That means he graduated from school! [Gah! that was a capital offense] Nah, that's Tatiana's. She graduated from Simmons with an Asian Studies (Japanese concentration)/International Relations double major. Whazzat mean? Trips to Japan for swag!!

Souky: Thanks! Actually, these days, he ain't chillin'. He's horny as a motherfugly--those bubbles at the top right of the tank indicate that a betta male is ready for love (well, child-rearing, anyway)! Been doing some research/thinking about getting him a concubine. Seems only right, y'knowmsayin? Just don't wanna break up the home (tank) when the little Dudleys start swimming about.

Paul and Jake: Dudley would be truly honored by your concern...if only he were sentient. I actually scrubbed that G with all kinds of detergents just short of bleach...and then left him to soak literally for months before putting him in a tank. Yeah, he's been in other fish's tanks before, and there were no problems. This is his first time with a betta, but I figure it's cool since we change the water (1/2 gallon) every month anyway. Also, there're no real spiky bits on the G--all the edges are really rounded.

--
I can't believe you guys leave your pets and toys out in the open like that. What about DUST?!

Ohno is "MIC" (mint in cabinet).

(Whoops, killed the pic. Posted in next reply. Dur)

Jape

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2005 08:50PM by japester.
Pic.
Attachments:
open | download - ohnodetolf.JPG (88.1 KB)
BigJoe -

What's that little Godzilla in the lower left corner? Where can I get one?
japester Wrote:
> Pic.

HILARIOUS!!

Gcrush, That little Godzilla came in a pretty generic set of about 8 pieces. I picked it up, maybe, a decade ago at a local Newbury Comics. It had a cool window package with a flimsy plastic tray, but unfortunately, I don't remember any markings on the package other than "Gojira" in Japanese (no manufacturer's logos or anything that I recall). They had plenty of such baubles there, and I'm pretty sure they still carry things like that.

The set had 70's Mechagodzilla (absolutely fucking cool), 3 G's (the one you see, a brown one, and a pink one), Mothra larva and adult, Rodan, and King Ghidora.

I've long since tossed the package, unfortunately, and I have no idea where you could get a set like this now. ...After all, I picked it up before I got (back) into Japanese toys!

--
mcfitch (Admin)
She's at it again. Man she really loves Dyjupiter.
-Mason

KITTYKITTYKITTY
mcfitch (Admin)
Oh no you don't! This thread ain't over by damn far.

So I'm sorting some gaming figures for sale on ebay and Pinky decided to lay on the pile of them and swat at them in a scene remeniscent of Sauron in the opening few minute of the Fellowship of the Ring. After boring herself she decided to lay beside me and "help" sort them. So I put one on her. Then I realized that goblins typically swarm so more were added. then finally one smashed her in the gob.
-Mason

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2005 09:07PM by mcfitch.
She is the sweetest cat.

I hope she mauled those goddamn goblins and sucked the marrow from their bones.
Pissed.....

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
HAHAHA. That's priceless.

-Paul Segal

mcfitch (Admin)
Nice Hillsy. So are the mechs piloting your cat via a hover pilder, or are they attacking it.
-Mason
They claim this cat in the name of Japan.
It was actually Halloween...she was dressed as the Argama.

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Incidentally,
[www.stuffonmycat.com]

Submit images now! This, I command!

--
mcfitch (Admin)
Some good stuff in there man.
-Mason
mcfitch (Admin)
For Roger

mcfitch (Admin)
Let's go RED SOX!

My wife holding our really patient cat.

Is that one of those free sundae dishes Dairy Queen gives out?
It's probably from Fenway and had either cheez fries or nachos...definitely a cheese simulated product. I've got a ton of Brewers ones floating around here.

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer