A Spazer to call my own

Posted by bourno 
Thought I would show my custom built jumbo Spazer over here. I had been tossing a few progress photos over at RJ, but just put together a quick page with my Grendizer inside of it.

[www.teambac.com]

Was a longer build than anticipated due to the long, hot Summer and working time in this Fall to get it done. Spent quite a bit of time recently on the parts to put this one together. I had planned on a couple more fun features, but with my upcoming work schedule, tinker time won't be till late January.

I am quite happy with the way it currently looks.

Wes
"bourno"
WoWzerS! Nice project Wes, and beautiful result. Thanks for putting up all the workshop photos.
But, I hate to break it to ya', but you got a bootleg. The 1st few shots with the wooden bowl mold making,clearly show a sticker "Made in China" =op

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2012 12:48AM by repairtechjon.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Wes, the final product is nothing short of EPIC! I'm really psyched to see this project come to fruition. The road was long, but I'll bet it was a blast...and most certainly worth it in the end.

Now don't make me drive down there and make you write-up the build process...or at least a lush, pic-heavy review showing off the features, interior, and all... ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2012 02:01AM by Sanjeev.
I think it is amazing!!!

Make more (please)

M
Yeah! More photos please!

Looks awesome, fantastic work!
MattAlt (Admin)
I like it -- it has a scaled-up Soul of Chogokin feel to it!
O_O whoa dude....... I haven't been on RJ in a while so this is the first time hearing about this project. Fantastic work good sir, came out amazing. I actually started a custom spazer once a long time ago but the project never got much beyond the planning/sketch phase and then life got busy. I like how you also included plenty of shots of the workshop and the tools and techniques you used along the way.
So good! Who'd a thought a wooden salad bowl could end up like that. Well done sir.

-dylan
Oinkadoinka!
Sorry if I'm derpin' it up, but teh markets is just too funny. Isn't it a lovely ol' world where collectors put SO much trust in a zero feedback seller? ;o)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2012 11:22PM by repairtechjon.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Quite fake, Jonny. Quite fake.

The pics were lifted directly from an auction that at somewhat modestly almost three years ago. And people know it. Hence the laughable shilling.
Saw the ebay auction on the popy spazer. There were many posts on the jumbo machinder facebook page on the item with guys calling bullsh*t on the auction and taking taking steps to see about its demise.

I am not even sure the last time a spazer had appeared on YJP, but I haven't been watching that place for too long a time though.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Yeah, I'm a bit puzzled by the fake eBay auction. Like, what was the seller trying to accomplish? There's no way a scam like that would work. And then on the other hand, what's the point in bidding it up to absurd levels? Maybe as a joke, I guess...?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer