[BROG] Bullmark: Bullpet Godzilla

Posted by chogoman 
Such a great toy.

[toyboxdx.com]

Sanjeev (Admin)
One of the best ever.
and with such a cute face ;)

and some sexy foot markings...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2012 08:06AM by chogoman.
The brown one looks ticked off to me.
Sanjeev (Admin)
You talking about me?

Or the Godzilla?

:P
:-D
Sanjeev Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You talking about me?
>
> Or the Godzilla?
>
>
>
>
> :P

Are you trying to sully this benign little thread with your familiar little brand of geo-politics? Not falling for it! Phhhbbbttt!

Actually, I know for a fact that Chogo WAS talking about you...cute face, sexy foot markings...that's you all the way Dooode!
lol...I better keep my mouth ;-)
Sanjeev (Admin)
Supersentai Wrote:
> sexy foot markings...

LOL

For real, though...Jason was planning on getting the Bullmark logo tatted on the bottom of his foot. Sounds painful, but thoroughly badass!
great idea for a tattoo!

but...aua
So cool to see them all together. I'm assuming the scarcist is the "chocolate brown" version?
I always had the idea that if you cleared out the plastic parts from the chest, you could use those guys as tiny waffle irons.

It wouldn't be a big waffle, but it'd be mighty satisfying coming from the belly of the beast!
The wafffe iron idea is brilliant!
I have to find a beat-up Gojira and try this ;-)

...and the chocolate Gojira is definitely evil!
I tried shooting a nice foto of him...no way!
He's looking scary all the time.

I wouldn't eat any waffle cooked on that iron! I betcha ten bucks all this paint has lead in it! Beautiful toys, though!

-Ginrai
Golden Gate Riot on dead trees at: [www.destroyallcomics.com]
Oh come on...just one wittle waffle? It's got maple suwipp! Maybe even some bwuebewwies! You like bwuebewwies!

EAT THE STINKING LEAD BASED WAFFLE ALREADY!!!

(I edited this posting as I had inadvertantly written "pancake" in the last line, guess I was actually hungry for pancakes the whole times, explains the thread jump...er)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2012 06:44AM by Supersentai.
This reminds me, I gotta build a "BULLMARK" logo toaster element/baffle someday to keep up with those other cool kids with super hero logo toasters. Mmmmm, waffles...
apropos waffle iron.

[toyboxdx.com]
Okay, NOW I'm hungry for WAFFLES again!
chogoman Wrote:
> apropos waffle iron.
>
> [toyboxdx.com]

Ah, the legendary Bullmark waffle iron. A highly sought after collector's item. Unfortunately, this one is quite obviously the counterfeit version. The original had the Bullmark logo in negative. How else would your waffles be Bullmark branded otherwise? ;)
Sanjeev (Admin)
snowdog Wrote:
> Unfortunately, this
> one is quite obviously the counterfeit version.
> The original had the Bullmark logo in negative.

Guess it should go in the Fugly thread then!
Haha you smartasses...my first post was a super scarce prototype add
of the Bullmark Waffle Iron. Still with the positive master iron pictured.

I searched a bit and found the final add in the "Kitchen & Robots magazine"
from January 76'

Those Gojis remind me of what I love and hate about the hobby. LOVE the design and sculpt on these so much, HATE I was never able to get one at a decent price back in the early days, and finally watching the price continually grow to outpace me by $5 an auction just completely drained my interest in ever owning one. I would literally have to find it on the sidewalk to feel remotely good about it. Those are great shots, kindled the fire a bit for sure.
I was at Forbidden Planet in NYC in late 1984 in total awe of the bronze version of the Great Monster Series Mosu-Goji when I noticed a couple of MIB Bullpet Godzillas. They were priced at $9.95. I thought for sure they would "correct" the price to $99.95 at the counter and I would have to put it back. I took it to the counter and was rung up at the marked price. If I had not been a poor college student, I would have bought more. Still have that sticker on the box and still my best bargain to date!
MattAlt (Admin)
"I was at Forbidden Planet in NYC in late 1984 in total awe of the bronze version of the Great Monster Series Mosu-Goji"

I wonder if we saw the exact same one, because I remember drooling over one there that very year! Those suckers always had such sticky paint applications, though...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2012 01:17AM by MattAlt.
Attachments:
open | download - bronze.JPG (26.4 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer