queen IMIKA custom jumbo machinder !!

Posted by daigiobu 
Hello guys
since when i was a kid, my wish was have a big queen IMIKA from JEEG robot to play with. Last year me and my japanese friend decided to build a custom queen Imika in jumbo size!!!
It took long time and job to make the mold and detailed.
We made the original sculpt in japan , made by a Master sculptor that worked hard , because we wanted something between a Jumbo and a Villain, and the final result is really beautiful.
The dimension are like a Villain/Jumbo size and with the axe the final looks is really HUGE!
Now Jeeg has his own Villain to fight to
Is all hand painted and super detailed , and comes with plastic bag and paper tag on top.
We made some more extra of them, so if you are interested , feel free to contact me at my email
daigiobu72@yahoo.com if u need bigger pics or other informations.
daigiobu72@yahoo.com
Attachments:
open | download - ama2.jpg (82.2 KB)
open | download - ama7.jpg (59.4 KB)
open | download - ama5.jpg (87.3 KB)
open | download - ama4.jpg (40.7 KB)
MattAlt (Admin)
Wow... This is really a crazy, wonderful idea. Very different looking.... And I love the giant header card!

Is it soft vinyl?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2012 07:45PM by MattAlt.
Hi Matt
yup is vinyl, i attach pic close spartan to show u how really big she is:))
jo
Attachments:
open | download - imikris2.jpg (168.7 KB)
Once again, good luck with this project. I hope it goes really well for you. Just curious though, if it's "Queen" Imika, why does the package say "Machineman?? :)

"There's no Bigfoot in The Awakening." -James Bickert
Very cool stuff.
Question: do the arms and/or waist move/articulate. If so, I might be interested in one down the road. Beautiful work, and looks intimidating next to Spartan...would love to see a picture with Jeeg....
hahaha Dave, may be so we dont have to change the tag,in case we will make ikima, amaso and mimashi , her ministry, since they r all males loollllll........
the arms can be moved and in 1 hand she can handle the axe..
sorry i dont have jumbo jee so cannot show them togheter :0)
jo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer