Dougram Sticker Sheet Scans

Posted by Prometheum5 
Hi all,
Does anyone have hi-res scans of the sticker sheets from any of the Dougram toys? 1/48 Douggy, the 1/72 Dual Models, or even the 1/144 minis? I was thinking it'd be fun to paint and detail up a couple of mine like they were intended to be, but I'd rather apply waterslide decals than stickers, and don't have a high enough res scanner to make my own sheets.
Thanks!

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Anonymous User
Would scans from any of the various model kits work? I've got a number of those, as well as maybe one of the 1/144 toy decal sheets unused. LMK, and I can probably do it for you in a couple weeks when I get some time off for the holidays.
Thanks Ray, that'd be awesome. I assume the 1/72 toy and model sheets are pretty similar, so either would be a huge help.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
Anonymous User
OK. I'll work on them for you around the holiday break, when I've got a few days off from work. (University schedule!) Probably deliver via Mediafire. If I can get 'em done for you sooner, I will. I have unbuilt 1/48 Bushman, Dougram, Soltec, Soltic Korchima kits and a 1/72 Bigfoot kit. I think I've also got a 1/144 diecast Soltic with unused decals. If I do, I'll scan those as well as a scale reference. Do you need the decal application directions as well?
I think I have the sticker sheets hanging around as well...Let me dig through the massive drawer of instructions and see...I'm pretty sure I have the 1/72 dual models...Let me check when I get home...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer