Interesting Completed YHJ Auctions

Posted by gaiking123 
Sure there was already a thread like this somewhere but can't seem to be able to find it. Here are things I never seen before on YHJ.

[page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp]
[page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp]

This may be the first Ultraman toy/model ever made. It's kind of cool cause on the box, Ultraman is fighting many of the Kaiju from Ultra Q. Anyone know anything about this?

[page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp]

Have no idea what this is. Looks like some target practice with Kaiju toy. The missiles look very similar to the Bullmark Missile firing Mecha Godzilla.

[page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp]
[page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp]
[page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp]

Put in bids for all three of these but unfortunately, Did not win one. Love this guy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2011 03:44PM by gaiking123.
Hot damn....the MechaG playset is fantastic!

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
josh fraser (Moderator)
There have been quite a few rare items show up this past week.
Unfortunately still no sign of that 17" MIB Ultraman Jack Bullmark Tin Walker. Sigh.
I didn't win this on YHJ, but it's interesting, all right:

[cgi.ebay.com]

Get this...It's a giant voltron sword that talks in Spanish! Completely awesome! I'm sawing off the handle and turning it into a Machinder hand. Now the Grendizer I won from robotjapan can speak in Spanish, like he always wanted.
That's it! You've gotta change your i.d. to "hacksawce".
mcfitch (Admin)
Holy sheep shit! We need video of that when you get it.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Indeed we do.

"Impresionante!"

-dylan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer