MASSIVE UPDATE ATTACK!!

Posted by Erik Sjoen 
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
[toyboxdx.com]

Dear friends. Head over to the brog for details.

Stay tuned, more to come this week!

E
The new design is stunning.

Bravo, gentlemen!
bt1
^^^Agreed, I like it alot.

Some heavy shit coming up I see. I so wait with anticipation (and that photo is fucking crazy - me want it all!)
bt1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (and that photo is fucking crazy - me want it all!)

That photo is mind-boggling! In order to keep my sanity, I keep telling myself its photoshopped. But knowing Erik, I know its the real deal. AAAARGHHHH!
Interesting new forum layout... I'm sure once I get used to it I will like it quite alot. For now, I'm much more excited about all the teases of new projects that seem to be going around... that last shot of what I assume are possible TBDXBot merch is pretty awesome.

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
mcfitch (Admin)
Excellent work everyone. I do like the new layout a lot.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
"That photo is mind-boggling! In order to keep my sanity, I keep telling myself its photoshopped. But knowing Erik, I know its the real deal. AAAARGHHHH!"

I love the Chairman as much as anyone, but Sifu Yen took that photo gentlemen.

And yes, minds will be blown. Mine was. ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2009 07:51PM by josh fraser.
Anonymous User (Moderator)
Hey Mason, thanks for your help catching that stupid IE bug!
Anonymous User
I like it, everything looks great except for the font color, grey on white background = bad

Please change it to black! Thanks
The new TBDX layout is crisp like a Granny Apple in the Fall! Cool! Looking forward to hearing the November news!
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
josh fraser Wrote:
> "That photo is mind-boggling! In order to keep my
> sanity, I keep telling myself its photoshopped.
> But knowing Erik, I know its the real deal.
> AAAARGHHHH!"
>
>
>
> I love the Chairman as much as anyone, but Sifu
> Yen took that photo gentlemen.
>
> And yes, minds will be blown. Mine was. ;-)

Yeah, I wasn't there, unless skype counts.. I was on the other end of the country when this pic was taken. Mind numbing I tell ya!
dude....I felt my heart shudder upon seeing that pic.... Suffice it to say my flight has already been booked, cya all there .. really diggin the new layout looking froward to the future and what it shall bring.
Hubba Hubba! Great job guys, and fast! How cool to come home, and find a whole new site 'a running. Nice look.

Big thanks to you guys who have the techie know-how to make this happen. Totally out of my digital league, (which only includes dialing a mobile phone, and shooting a camera, HA!)

I'll be throwing elbows to join up with y'all in November. Break those piggy banks open.
mcfitch (Admin)
Some guy named Al
Hey Mason, thanks for your help catching that stupid IE bug!

My pleasure. Finding bugs is what I do ;-)
-Mason

Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
So that explains why things kinda broke while I was trying to edit a Brog (I had to exit and restart my browser to fix things). Some pages used the new formatting and graphics, others used the old, and the main page broke...

It looks really good and loads quickly, but I think I foudn a display bug:
The 'Community'-menu has a submenu under 'Discussion boards', which opens to the right. This is too far to the right, and I would have to scroll sideways to reach the submenu items. However, if I move my mouse off the menu, the menu *and* the scroll bar disappear and I can't scroll right anymore. Effectively this means it's impossible to reach the submenu on smaller screens. If the submenu appeared to the left of the 'Community'-menu this wouldn't be a problem.

This is using Opera 9.27 on an older Mac.

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net
mcfitch (Admin)
Thomas,
When you see that problem is your screen fullsized?
-Mason

cae
love the new look minus ... left aligned? Gentlemen, gentlemen, really?

=)

Wish all of this goodness would've been happening back in the days when I had the time and money to contribute, attend, etc. As it is, I'm thankful to have been allowed to attend the tupperware party.

I miss you all (well, some of you, anyway).

---------------------------------
hassenpfeffer
mcfitch Wrote:
> Thomas,
> When you see that problem is your screen
> fullsized?

Yes.

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net
Excellent redesign! Easy to find things, and the overall look is great.

Nice work.

-dylan
Love the new look guys! Thanks for the hard work.

"There's no Bigfoot in The Awakening." -James Bickert
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer