Bullmark History Box Set

Posted by MattAlt 
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
It's not a "book" in any way, shape or form. It would be like if you got a time machine and went back to get just about EVERY form of paper Bullmark marketing material,threw it in a box and came back. Super cool!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2009 06:15PM by Erik Sjoen.
Attachments:
open | download - main_logo.jpg (51.7 KB)
I want one! But will probably have to be paying a lot at Yahoo Japan or Ebay. One thing that kind of sucks is you can't get order the figures that are offered in the set in the US and probably will have to go through someone in Japan. Whoever gets that vinyl Mechagodzilla first, please post pics!
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Also, gaiking123 there is coverage of Zinclon and Robot stuff.
This isn't available on Amazon JP?
Has the deadline been reached to order that Mechagodzilla or other goodies? Probably not worth the prices asked for in the secondary market if so, right?

Also, anyone gotten one yet? Be interesting to have a look.
You will be lucky if any of those toys make it to the secondary market.
Roger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You will be lucky if any of those toys make it to
> the secondary market.

You don't think any 'intrepid' Japanese collectors bought multiples? It's not like they couldn't get rid of the book set afterwards...

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
In this economy? Not as likely.
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Deadline is Jan 25. I sincerely doubt that these will be available on the secondary market. Hell, not everyone even sent in the coupon and from the sounds of it Yuji is ONLY producing the preorders. Good luck.
You will be lucky if any of those toys make it to the secondary market.>>>>

How much are they asking for the items via mail order? Is it one ticket or many separate ones? Did all you guys send in the tickets for everything? Yes lots of questions. :)
I don't remember prices off-hand, but each set has one ticket for a Garamon and one ticket for a MechaG. I had the person who bought the set for me, take out and the tickets and send them in, before shipping the Bullmark set to the US....not sure what others did.

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
I see that tickets are starting to appear on YJA.

Could someone who has the set and reads Japanese please explain the employee trophy (Ultraman and a running bull) featured on the last pages of the booklet. Is it going to be reissued and available for sale or is it just being talked about? Thanks.
Sanjeev (Admin)
I anyone's interested (or still reading this forum!), someone on skullbrain posted a rip of the DVD on youtube:
[www.youtube.com];

I forget what program I used in the past to yank videos from youtube and save them to your computer...but it might make sense to do that in case this gets yanked soon.
Keepvid works.

-Ginrai
Golden Gate Riot on dead trees at: [www.destroyallcomics.com]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Aaaaaand saved...

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer