[Rumble] The Kimono Close Out Party, January 24th

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User (Moderator)
What it says. [toyboxdx.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2008 08:01PM by AlenYen.
fucking work...figures I may be able to make it. ;-/
Sjoen threatened me with severe bodily harm if I didn't go...

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Gonna make every effort humanly possible to make this....might even sell some stuff for the flight...anybody need a kidney by any chance?
I'll be there. Who else?

"There's no Bigfoot in The Awakening." -James Bickert
Sanjeev (Admin)
Is this going to be the official roster thread?

Well, either way, I'm in.
mcfitch (Admin)
You know I'm there. Sjoen threatened bodily harm against Hillsy if I didn't go. I just couldn't let that happen to a man in my name.
-Mason

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
You're the best, Mason!

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Hillsy's pretty tough. It would probably be a fair fight.. Until I bust out the brass knuckles.

"Is this going to be the official roster thread? "

Email me directly with as I am generating an RSVP list with everybody's first/last name and email address.
I'm thinking about it. Got a 3 month old baby, so he might come along if I do...
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Dude, Mike, you HAVE to come!!
I'm going to try and make it happen. Yuki and Susan were very good to me back in the day, and it would be rad to meet you all in person!
I am definitely coming and I will be bringing my recording equipment to podcast about it and shit.

-Ginrai
Golden Gate Riot on dead trees at: [www.destroyallcomics.com]
Damn. I really wish I could make it. There best be plenty of pics taken - before AND after the heavy drinking!!
mcfitch (Admin)
I don't think pictures are going to properly convey what is going to happen. You NEED to be there.
-Mason

Matthewalt "I actually kinda LIKE that approach! You know: let's make a TOY. Remember those? Products designed to be played with without breaking? DO YOU REMEMBER, LOVE?!"
Is any one bringing their toy-widow or is this strictly a Sasuraiger fest?

-Randall
I'm leaving the missus at home. I think some of the Massholes are bringing their better halves.

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Yeah not bringing the girl.

-Ginrai
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
My wife rented a cabin in Tahoe just to get away from you freaks.. And to snowboard of course.
mcfitch (Admin)
My lady is coming with.
-Mason

Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Dudes!! This will be awesome!!
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Yuki sent this to me as a Xmas card.. This makes me sad.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2008 08:43PM by Erik Sjoen.
Attachments:
open | download - MVC-007S.JPG (47.9 KB)
Sanjeev (Admin)
Yep...my girl's coming...to help mop up my tears...
count me in . heard good things about the tomo hotel but went on priceline and got a good deal on flight/ hotel at the kabuki in japantown . cant beat captain kirk doing kung fu moves as its searching for deals .
Hey dudes. I managed to get the time off work for this and am right now looking at booking a flight. Before I go ahead with that though I wanted to see if anybody who's gonna be going might be willing to share a small corner of their hotel room (hell I'd even take the tub), or hopefully would any of the locals would be willing to let me crash with them. Not to sound like a cheap bastard but yeah....Of course I'd be willing to contribute towards a hotel room and such. I do feel kinda bad asking this of you guys but that's kinda where I am right now. I'd to hear back on this asap as the flights have been going up like crazy (I've seen increases in the $80-100 range over the past couple weeks). e-mail at Jerilock@gmail.com
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
I'd put you up but I've got 4 grown men staying with me already..
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
I'd put you up but I've got 4 grown men staying with me already..
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Last call. I need your info ASAP if you want to come, LMK

esjoen@gmail.com
cae
*sniff

hassenpfeffer
Flight's booked and official. I'll be getting into sfo 2pm on fri. cya all there
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Sweet! Talked to Dave earlier. It's going to be ill!!
Uhm I guess if someone REALLY REALLY wants to sleep on my floor that's a possibility but I live in a tiny tiny house next to Golden Gate Park and my room looks like a video store died in it.

-Ginrai
Is anyone going to be around on Sunday? It makes more sense for me to make a 2 day trip out of it, rather than spending 2 days flying and only 1 day hanging out. (Also I'd rather have an extra day to deal with a hangover from Saturday than feeling ill-y while trapped on a plane.)
Sanjeev (Admin)
I think a bunch of the Boston folks are staying until Sunday afternoon...
I live in San Francisco so yes, I will certainly be around.

-Ginrai
mcfitch (Admin)
Erik,
Can we get a list posted of everyone that's confirmed coming? I know there were people from robot japan, and maybe other people that e-mailed you and didn't reply to this thread.
-Mason

What's the matter, Mason...worried an arch-nemesis may show? Tofu_Ace, maybe?

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
mcfitch (Admin)
I will fuck that guy up if he has the nerve to show his beany ass.

Nah, I'm just curious to see who's showing.

On a side not my little brother just got me a bendy action figure set of Mr. Bacon vs Monseiur Tofu. So good timing.

-Mason

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2009 11:17AM by mcfitch.
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
What??? Is there a party???
Anytime you have me in a banana sling hammock....you have a party.

[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer