Curricula Machine

Posted by Erik Sjoen 
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
I'll buy this..

Thanks Rog for the pic.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Are they actually making it? The show is fucking killer...I can count to go!

--
Sanjeev

'Us Massholes straight up just don't give a fuck. I still pronounce "Mazinger" as "Tranzor Z".'
-Nekrodave
MattAlt (Admin)
They've got their work cut out for them, trying to improve on perfection:

Incidentally, here's the opening of the show. Enjoy my main man Curricula Machine busting a move. And just try and get that music out of your head. I dare ya.

[vision.ameba.jp]

For those of you who haven't had the good fortune to see the actual show: imagine Sesame Street directed by Terry Gilliam.
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Holy Moses! Sanjeev, do you have any eps of the show? If so, up one.
Sanjeev (Admin)
*pffff*...I wish!

Roger was kind enough to bring a VHS of one to this year's Summit!

--
Sanjeev

'Us Massholes straight up just don't give a fuck. I still pronounce "Mazinger" as "Tranzor Z".'
-Nekrodave
I've tried putting that tape onto DVD using my cousin's recorder, but it refuses, saying the tape is copy-protected.
MattAlt (Admin)
When you will you be selling it, Erik? Seems like the only time I hear someone mention their toy was photographed for "Super #1 Robot" is in ad copy......

;-)

Jape
What is this "Super #1 Robot" eveyone keeps referring to? Does it have any of those Japanese robot toys in it? I like Japanese robot toys...

---------------------------------
[pgaijin.blogspot.com]
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
"Seems like the only time I hear someone mention their toy was photographed for "Super #1 Robot" is in ad copy......"

Ha ha.....

Anyway, pictures coming. I tried uploading them to the rumble but it didn't work. Master Yen will make it all better soon.
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Pictures are up!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer