Fugly Challenge

Posted by Mike Parisi 
holy crap, the legs on that thing are from Space Movers stars wars/ 3 3/4 vehicle bootlegs!!!

nice eyes man!

Hey Mike, i was watching that fugly Mazinger too, and about fell out of my chair at the closing price. Made feel a hell of a lot better on a couple of fugly robots i just won.
Shogun completionists maybe? Or, crack cocaine is making a big comeback?
[danefield.com]

response from Alphadrome
jason jupiter
holy crap, the legs on that thing are from Space Movers stars wars/ 3 3/4 vehicle bootlegs!!!

nice eyes man!

Okay, I'm game, what are Space Movers? Do you have a link? :)
[www.wired.com]

Enough said.
Looking forward to that movie!!
Sorta' fugly...kinda cool. From the last Morphy auction:

microbry, that vehicle you posted is a legit microman release? i haven't seen it before.

if it is a microman bootleg it looks like the space movers version copied it 100% (to the right). Picture from kaijuphotobooth's "recent finds" post on a forum:
[www.flickr.com]

i don't collect at that scale but have seen pictures of it somewhere on:
[actionfiguresca.proboards.com]?
No, I assume this actually *IS* the Space Movers toy you are talking about. I have been trying to identify what line it is from for some time. I've never heard of Space Movers before and got this toy in a randomized lot, I just stuck a Microman in it. Do you have any more info on Space Movers? Is it by Arco? I'll hunt around the board some and see if I can find more info there, but if you remember the thread, let me know, thanks! :D

Weird hand made robot mask
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer