Magnemo Govarian

Posted by JoshB 
Recently Spotted on yahooJP going for a shitload of money

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2004 04:59PM by JoshB.
Attachments:
open | download - toyboxetc-img450x600-1096123772gobarian1.jpg (31.1 KB)
open | download - toyboxetc-img450x600-1096123783gobarian2.jpg (34.4 KB)
open | download - toyboxetc-img598x475-1096123792gobarian3.jpg (36.9 KB)
Waitasec - this is the same one in the Datafile.. I mean the EXACT same one.

Curious. it was a current auction though. Could the seller be re-using the images from the last time it sold?
That is boo-tiful.......I love the Govarion look....
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
Josh, it just hasn't sold. He keeps on listing it.

He's asking some serious LOOT for it! Maybe $800.. I would much rather have this than the DX any day. Not to mention it has the missile firing funk.
MattAlt (Admin)
...Although it doesn't fire missiles. (Though I totally understand what you mean. :)

Had my eye on that sucker ever since first spotting it in an old toy book. Hell to find. The magnet deal is one of a kind, and it's one of the few really large-scale vinyl renditions of a (semi-) "realistic" robot character (Sasuraiger and Gundam Mk. II being others.)

-M
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
"Not to mention it has the missile firing funk."

I guess that wasn't quite clear. It just has the "funk" minus the missiles. Either way, it's got to be one of robot vinyl grails. Matt, have you seen others for sale in Japan?
>The magnet deal is one of a kind

Ah, but not entirely. There's the magnetic Groizer X vinyl (which you're well aware of), as well as some Bullmark kaiju vinyls w. magnets on their hands. But I'm sure you knew that. [insert smiley face here]
MattAlt (Admin)
Uh... Uh... I MEANT TO SAY THAT! (How could I forget the Magne-Change Groizer X and magnetic Jeeg vinyls? Or the mythical Ark "Magnet Fighter" toys we've never managed to find? *commits seppuku*)

[obligatory SMILEY!!]
Don't forget the Gaiking "magnemo" vinyl...the one with the missile hand. I sold one to Alen years ago; I think pics are floating around here somewheres :)
-Mike
Ah yes, there's a Combattra too in the same vein.

I'm not familiar with the magnetic Jeeg vinyls Matt mentions above. There's a "gattai" Jeeg vinyl by Onda, but I think it joins up without magnets.
mcfitch (Admin)
Erik Sjoen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Josh, it just hasn't sold. He keeps on listing
> it.
>
> He's asking some serious LOOT for it! Maybe $800..
> I would much rather have this than the DX any day.
> Not to mention it has the missile firing funk.

Erik,
I don't think it hasn't sold because of the price, it's because he's smoking Supe Lights, and nobody respects him.
-Mason
Cool & Drool

Ed
[www.robot-japan.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer