Origins of an Addiction

Posted by Erik Sjoen 
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
This is one of the greatest Rumbles ever.. I post this about once a year in hopes that it touches someone else. Right on Darren!!

[www.toyboxdx.com]

Thanks for linking to this rumble Erik. I was definitely touched. Man, that Tryder G-7 robot is awesome!
Thanks for linking to this rumble Erik. I was definitely touched. Man, that Tryder G-7 robot is awesome!

all i can say is wow. i remember reading that when it came out, but forgot how well it was written.

made me remember the early days as well. ;)

Then again, my toy collection does that for me too ;)

-Joe
thanks for the link, i never read it before today and it was a beautiful story!

Don't touch my dumplings!!
[murlocdumplings.com]
Also a quick question...did clover use the term DX on their boxes? I went to a convention last year and saw two tryders. One of which was in a smaller box, and it said DX...
yet the larger one, the one that is featured in the rumble was there, and no where on the box did it say DX :? it was simply labled unrivaled robot tryder G7 had pictures of the six modes on the left and box art of tryder in one of his transformations on the right. i am confused by what clover marks as DX and what it means when it is marked as such. i have the pictures if anybody would like me to send them for better clarification.

Don't touch my dumplings!!
[murlocdumplings.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer