Popy PA-64 Varitank for trade or sale.

Posted by wilson 
i got this from a lot on ebay and was wondering what this is. anyone want to buy it or give something for trade? on the bottem i stamped some japanese and PA-64

thank you.

Post Edited (03-05-04 04:15)
[f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com]
[f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com]
[f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com]

Post Edited (03-05-04 09:04)

---

Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For You are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup!
Ok, I don't know what it is, but I want it.... What would you be looking for in trade?
I have some TF's, Gobots, and might be getting some PVC (I think they're Shoguns) soon.

The thing looks neat!

---

Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For You are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup!
This is the version of varitank that came out under the shogun warriors line. The popy version was a bit different.

It's from goranger, I believe.

----------------------------------------------------------------
[www.collectiondx.com]

"I think those Argentinians with the Italian IP addresses are the worst. You know what I call them? ArgItalians! Damn, I hates me some ArgItalians! Boo! "

--Gingaioh
Erik Sjoen (Admin)
"Ok, I don't know what it is, but I want it...."

Good lord...
that was my second shogun toy as a kid. it creeped me out with its lobster eyes and claws ;)

-----------------------------------------------------
'Sigs' are for suckas!
to lodan.

pls check ur email.

thank you
wilson.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer