from the hasbro website:

Post Edited (11-29-03 15:07)

Don't touch my dumplings!!
[murlocdumplings.com]
ok that didn't work , i apologize.

[murlocdumplings.com]
Jeff Stein
That's from Universe, I think, a recolor of Machine Wars Starscream. Looks like Sonic Bomber has been hitting the steroids and stealing parts of other Transformers' names :)
This guy is called King Atlas I beleive. I find it interesting that the missles are still there (I know that on this it won't fire because there not 2in long). So Im wondering if they are attachable or if they are stuck on the wings perminetly?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I asked if I have "Time For L-Gaim" but I got "No Reply From The Wind".
Aside from the yellow mouth (which seems to give him a rather clown-like look), he actually doesn't look too bad. The wheathering is especially good looking, you don't see that on many TFs.
This is a recolor of the Europe exclusive Transformer Skyquake, with gutted missile launcher and viewfinder gimmick. The missiles peg onto small pegs.

--
SilhouetteFormula.Net
if most of energon has paint and robot modes like this one then I will pick them up.

[murlocdumplings.com]
> if most of energon has paint and robot modes like this one

They pretty much won't. Like Jeff and Thomas already posted, that's a recolor of an older Transformers. Most of the rest of Energon will be new molds, and while some of them look really excellent, they're really a new style - and half of them are very much like Armada.

However, you'll probably like Energon Megatron. He's like a cross between Skyquake and G1 Galvatron in robot mode, and a cross between Skyquake and G1 Thunderwing in vehicle mode.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
The really important question about this figure is...How does he walk with the bar attaching his legs together?
The same way all those G1 Transformers did?

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
he can hop!

[murlocdumplings.com]
Jet looks cool, the bot looks really lame.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer