EX Gokin Arcee and Elita One

Posted by Ginrai 
Bottom right corner, diecast non-transforming Elita One and Arcee EX Gokin toys:

Sanjeev (Admin)
Non transforming though...

Meh.

If other folks are into these guys, that's totally cool. But I'd rather wait for an official Has/Tak Arcee and Elita (MP??).
These are officially licensed products, just like Art Storm's EX Gokin Alpha Trion, it's just TakaraTomy refuses to let other people make transforming Transformers for the most part, so they are non-transformable action figures. There's a new (Generations, not Masterpiece) Arcee coming out soon that looks nice, but not an Elita One. This is probably your only choice for Elita. Probably will look pretty great with the Soul of Chogokin Mazinger ladies.

-Ginrai
Golden Gate Riot on dead trees at: [www.destroyallcomics.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2014 01:04PM by Ginrai.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Oh right--I know these are licensed. I just don't need a non-transforming Transformer. :P But that raises an interesting question: are there *really* no licensed TF toys made by other companies that transform? I don't think I ever noticed that...

Anyway, the Alpha Trion seems great to me because I don't recall him ever actually transforming in the cartoon. But for the ladies, I'll check out Generations Arcee...and hope an Elita One comes along...
I mean we never REALLY saw Elita transform either. You see like the very front of her car mode for like one frame in the only episode she was on.

But yeah, like Kayaba's candy toys transform and... that's mostly it except for minor exceptions like the superdeformed bearbrick things.

-Ginrai
Hey the ES Gokin Roadbuster transforms... (though it's technically a recolor)

Man, ES Gokin Optimus and Rodimus? I already have the Kids Logic Optimus, but I'm tempted... probably won't come out until 2020 though.

I completely forgot they were making a super deluxe non transforming Optimus too... and Hot Toys is making one separately as well? As good as MP-01 and 10 are (and they actually transform) I wonder how well these are going to do.
Sanjeev (Admin)
Well, we know that Elita transforms, so I'd ideally like a transforming toy of her. Even if the alt mode is mostly speculative! Alpha Trion never transformed, right?
Alpha Trion is a Transformer, of course he transformed!

-Ginrai
Sanjeev (Admin)
Doh! Haha...I must've completely missed/forgotten about that! As a kid, I always assumed he didn't transform!

Kind of a bummer, actually...'cause I liked the EX Gokin of him! :P
The EX Gohkin transforms from young to old (how/why did he grow facial hair anyway)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer