New Generations Arcee and Chromia (And Some Other Shit)

Posted by Ginrai 
Botcon pics

Promo Pics

Chromia is an interesting remold of Transformers Prime Arcee with a Tron light cycle looking vehicle mode. Arcee is all new and actually does a good job of looking like the '80s cartoon! I'm digging her! Her backpack is a little big, but it looks a lot better folded up as it is at the show than it does in the mistranformed promo pics. Why are Hasbro promo pics ALWAYS mistransformed?

Brainstorm may appeal to Sanjeev... he's an actual Headmaster.

-Ginrai
Golden Gate Riot on dead trees at: [www.destroyallcomics.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2014 02:09PM by Ginrai.
Sanjeev (Admin)
I can definitely dig it! I'm just not ALL that hot on the basic design of the robot and jet modes.

I'm feeling that Arcee though! But honestly...it makes me just want an MP Arcee even more...
Sanjeev (Admin)
Here's "some other shit":
[www.collectiondx.com]

Sanjeev (Admin)
MOAR stuff

I'm a little intrigued by that new Leader Megatron. A G1 cartoon-accurate robot mode, but transforming into a tank instead of a gun. I can get behind that.

Leader Megatron looks great, and I'm very pleasantly surprised by the Armada Megatron that goes with it. It's one of the best examples I've seen of how to use the same mold for two very different-looking bots. In fact, it took me three or four glances to realize that they were the same toy. I'm a little concerned that all of the great paint detailing will disappear by the time it hits the shelves, though…
Sanjeev (Admin)
Well, whether or not they actually drop paint ops, the final toy will look WAY different regardless. They unfortunately Photoshop the HELL outta these preproduction shots! But I did the *same* thing once I saw the Armada figure--I had to jump back and forth to make sure they were the same basic mold! Very cool...
The Light Cycle looks interesting. Megatrump does, too, and gives me hope for an MP version that could be really aces.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer