Two Foot Tall Non-Transforming Scorponok is $550

Posted by Ginrai 
Well I was really excited about the idea of the two foot tall Sentinel version of Scorponok, even if it couldn't transform. I really wanted him to fight Fort Max and Metroplex. There's no fucking way I can afford $550 for it, though.

[www.bigbadtoystore.com]

Ugh.

-Ginrai
Golden Gate Riot on dead trees at: [www.destroyallcomics.com]
Sanjeev (Admin)
Yeah, saw that on BBTS. I dunno...$550 is disappointing, for sure...but in my mind, the fact that it doesn't transform is far and away the greater offense. I mean, it seems like *everyone* and their momma's dropping transforming robot toys nowadays. To make a 2' non-transforming Transformer just seems lazy. Even it were priced at half that, I still would pass. But that's just me...
Ecch. No thank you. Scorponok is a favorite, but this just doesn't hit any of my buttons. Non-transforming seems crazy for this to me - especially with how gimmick-laden the original toy is, it seems like this thoroughly misses the point.

More serious than thou
Give me a KO version of this 3rd party for about the price of metroplex and I'll bite. isn't it amazing that we can even consider the idea of a KO version of a 3rd party figure. We live in strange times.
The weird thing is, it's not like Scorponok's transformation is all that complex or anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer