The Next Titan Class, Who's it going to be???

Posted by Marvin Lee 
it stands to recon that if Metroplex was first Titan class. Tripticon would be next BUT Tripticon was a more complex toy than Metroplex and just because one toy comes out doesn't mean that it's nemesis would stand to follow as apparent with the MP line. Because if MP-01 was first MP-02 should have been Megatron which came much later. So realistically who do you think will be next?

I imagine a re-paint, a few different body panels and head change and I think we get Fort Maxx. A few leg or body changes and he could be a little taller or a little wider. What I really want is a cool Omega but I doubt it for the same reasons as Tripticon but honestly a new Omega doesn't need to walk. A small motorized tank the size of the one on Project Genesis would scratch any play itch.
It be cool if the titan class would be some of the combiners... as a "FU" from Takara/Hasbro for all the 3rd party combiners. The vehicles would actually fit the MP line in scale.... There I go trying to use that ugly "S" word in the TF universe again...
Sanjeev (Admin)
Heh...well, to fuck up scale issues even further, I could certainly go for a Titan class Unicron!
The next one will be Metrotitan, or dark Metroplex, or something like that. I'd think Fort max would need major retooling (if they wanted to really do it right), though.
Sanjeev (Admin)
I could definitely go for a Metrotitan repaint...
The next one will be Metrotitan, or dark Metroplex, or something like that. I'd think Fort max would need major retooling (if they wanted to really do it right), though.

Oh I hope not. If they do that it will only encourage them. A little re-tooling and a different head is all I ask. What would REALLY be cool is if it connected in some way to Metroplex to create a larger and larger place set.
Though I'd love to see a new Trypticon or Scorponok, I'd just be pleased as punch with an Encore reissue of either.

More serious than thou
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer