Vehicon ARE BACK!

Posted by Marvin Lee 
If you missed what is probably the best of the Prime figures. Target has the Vehicon back on the shelves. I saw two of the deluxe at Target and two 1st editions at TRU. Interesting fact. The 1st editions at TRU are $14.95 and the Deluxe at Target are $15.95.So far the 1st edition seems to have the best car mode and the deluxe seems to have the best robot mode.
Yah, I've got one of each. That way I still get a Vehicon "army" while maintaining the two as separate toys.

More serious than thou
Woo! I saw Zombie Cliffy the other day, and got pretty excited about the promise of a FE rerelease coming true. I already have FE Screamy, Cliffy and Arcee from a friend in Canada where they were better distributed, but I'm super excited to finally get my hands on an FE Vehicon (not to mention the regular-release Vehicon, which I still haven't seen!)

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
I just picked up the first edition Vehicon because it was the last one and I too was thinking that it was like having two different models. Kinda like the old TF that were twins but had two different atl. modes. (I don't remember them.) Still haven't decided if I want to open it or not. The deluxe mode is has no kibble which is a big plus.

Marvin
1. I saw 2 Vehicons at Target last night. They were even on sale.

2. I am quite confused about the "FE" re-releases. According to the research I have been able to tolerate, these versions are TRU exclusive, yes? What I can't find is pictures of the packaging. Is it different from the regular TF Prime releases?

Thank you
MSW
Jake
I am quite confused about the "FE" re-releases. According to the research I have been able to tolerate, these versions are TRU exclusive, yes? What I can't find is pictures of the packaging. Is it different from the regular TF Prime releases?

Thank you

Yes, the packaging for the toys-r-us first editions is a bit different. But they all have "first edition" written on there somewhere. There is some pics I found online of the packaging.
Attachments:
open | download - img_2187.jpg (216.1 KB)
open | download - 1323559059_voyager primes.jpg (95.9 KB)
Awesome, thanks for the pics. I will be hunting for the FE Bulkhead.

Thank you
Jake
Awesome, thanks for the pics. I will be hunting for the FE Bulkhead.

Thank you

Good luck with that.

More serious than thou
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer