[Transformers toy] Dark of the moon.

Posted by B00 
Everything in Topless Robot's Transformers FAQ is about 90% spot on, though some of the things they bring up bothered me less than it did them. TF3 is basically more of the same. I'm not sure if Michael Bay is a real director and certifiable genius, or just the smiling cover-man for a Frankenstein agglomeration of committees, writers, and marketing people that churn out movie chunks that bring in huge piles of crazy money. It's so damn difficult to say with certainty. Anyway.

The Beef has consumed massive quantities of cocaine. The plot is miserably incoherent. It's full of random, absurd events. Most of the dialog defies logic. All subtlety has been systematically and viciously extirpated. So, again, nothing new.

But the thing that bothered me the most was how militant the good guys were by the end. The Beef beats to death his romantic rival with a steel pipe and chunk of concrete. Wheelie and Brains suicide attack an aircraft carrier. The NASCAR bots literally tear a downed enemy pilot limb-from-limb while cheering about it. Megatron suggests a truce to Prime and receives a decapitation in response. And in the end of the film, Sentinel, who had previously spared Prime's life, begs for mercy just before Prime stone-cold executes him with a double-tap to the head. Guns don't kill Transformers - Transformers kill Transformers. The whole attitude towards violence is less ambiguous than a Friday the 13th film in which everyone wears both hockey masks and murder-boners at the same time. An interracial prison rape by gang of misogynistic Terminators infected with laser AIDS would be less casual about humiliation and violence than TF3.

If the script for TF3 had humans in the robot roles it would have been utterly un-film-able because, like a PETA documentary where the members use nerve gas and napalm to stop Japanese whalers, it would have been impossible to identify the protagonists. It's not just that violence is suggested as the appropriate answer to otherwise unresolvable scenarios, a proposition which is entirely reasonable depending on the circumstances, it's that violence becomes the raison d'ĂȘtre for the Transformers themselves.

The whole thing reads like some horrific animal rights campaign aimed at sentient space robots: "The only way to stop our people from killing these innocent creatures is to decapitate our people."
A few more things.

1) Laserbeak gets more dialog and screen time than any other robot in the film.

2) When I talk about incoherence, I mean the film makes no sense at a very basic first-grade level. For example, in one scene Starscream actually says to a couple of humans, "I'm going to kick you," without ever attempting to kick them. This already painfully awkward bit of dialog is bafflingly both an exposition and a non-sequitor. When people do this in the real world they are usually considered mentally incompetent, like the guy ranting about Captain Crunch while shooting at squirrels in the park down the street from where you live. When it happens in a summer blockbuster people get paid millions for making it happen. Mind-fucked!

3) Megatron is Hobot with a Shotgun!.
Spoilers ahead:

Well, this is, after all, the movie that turns Prime's motto from, "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings," to, "We're going to kill them all" (verbatim...I wish I was making this up), which under normal circumstances, would be rather shocking (*though not at all given the weekend I had, which I'll touch on later).

-Ironhide just can't seem to catch a break, in the 2D or 3D world.

-And it wasn't just the decapitation, it was that Prime ripped Megs's head out along with a good length of vertebrae. It was laughable in the excess.

-There were surprisingly superb moments in the film. The whole wingsuit set-up and scene was rather exhilarating, if in a derivative snowspeeder sort of way, and there's this trolley point-of-view shot after the razing of Chicago, featuring corpses, that looked like a heartfelt volley at high-cinema.

-In light of Mr. Crush's observations, I wonder if this film was almost a response to perceived Autobot Pansiness evinced in the animated movie/cartoons. It was like this script was written by a Red-Bulled, coked-up, hardcore 80s Transfan who sought to right the wrongs of enfeebled pacifistic Autobums by reconfiguring them as mechanized Charles Bronsons. The fanservice was all over the place, the violence Dionysian and ecstatic.

*As for my weekend, I was entertaining a friend from Hawaii, and we decided to hit up Anime Expo. Some entertainment was had, though nearly everything we watched was despoiled by the taint and whiff of booby fanservice and moedom (Summer Wars being the lone exception). At one showing of some zombie show, there appeared on the big screen a female character serving up a trayful of elephantine cantaloupes in her blouse, which prompted a fanboy behind me to shout, "I'm going to rape you!"

This was easily the saddest moment of my day, right up there with the "Philly cheesesteak" I had for lunch. That's why the violence in TF3 didn't bother that much, relatively.

Oh, and Midnight in Paris marks Woody Allen's return to making good films, and functions like a two-hour Advil for the entertaining brain tumor that is TF3.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2011 07:50PM by gingaio.
WAIT A SECOND! I'm watching RoTF right now just to refresh how bad it is, and Jetfire teleports using a Spacebridge. How is the Spacebridge such complex and powerful technology, invented and LOST by Sentinel Prime if Jetfire has one in his codgy, decrepit old ass?

THESE MOVIES MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE!

Introducing Prometheus Rising Studio.
[prometheusrising.net]
I make 3D printed mecha action figures.
gingaio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There were surprisingly superb moments in the
> film... like a heartfelt volley at high-cinema.

This is part of what makes me think Bay is a closet auteur. The good parts are too good, and the bad parts too bad, to be an accident. Unless Bay is just a patsy and different, separate parties are really behind the good and bad parts.

> The fanservice was all over the place, the violence
> Dionysian and ecstatic.

The penultimate fight between Megatron and Sentinel was glorious in its savagery. It almost made up for the coked-up mess The Beef and Ken Jeong laid on the screen with their homophobilarious shenanigans. OMG GAZOR F8GZ LOL.

> At one showing of
> some zombie show, there appeared on the big screen
> a female character serving up a trayful of
> elephantine cantaloupes in her blouse, which
> prompted a fanboy behind me to shout, "I'm going
> to rape you!"

$50 says the guy couldn't get past the second base of rape, threatening the person with violent and derogatory language of a sexually specific nature, without consulting at least two YouTube how-to-video-guides and a pocket dictionary of Klingon swears. $100 says that even if he managed to keep the sweat off his hands long enough to fumble to page 34 of his lexicon and rattle off something menacing about "smoothing her forehead" with his "'IqnaH" he'd pass out from the exertion of running for his parents' basement at top speed to hide the shame of her condescending mock-fear and hurtful remarks about his acne riddled neck rolls. And $200 says the next day he'd lie about the experience to everyone on his favorite slashfic BBS in a post titled "I TOTES FUCKED SUM GIRLZ PUSSI BY PUTTING MY SHIT IN IT" by telling them that, "As an expert on slaying the barbarian snails women have living down there in their crotches I can tell you that the boobs are totally the best part of the female anatomy aside from the parts they use to make and serve cute sandwiches and Mountain Dew Code Red during Dungeons and Dragons nights while wearing maid costumes and looking like they really, really need our protection."

> Oh, and Midnight in Paris marks Woody Allen's
> return to making good films, and functions like a
> two-hour Advil for the entertaining brain tumor
> that is TF3.

I've been meaning to catch that. Despite all the gratuitous robo-spittle, I still enjoyed TF3 for what it was.
B00
Its still odd that the Decpticons took prisoners, but in all three films the Autobots never did. They just kill everything.

> Its still odd that the Decpticons took prisoners,
> but in all three films the Autobots never did.
> They just kill everything.

In Bay's universe, the Autobots and Decepticons seem basically to exist in a medieval frame of mind. Might makes right and all that. ROTF has them running around murdering Decepticons who are just doing their best to hide out and lay low. Apparently has basically the same general idea. At least the first movie seemed to have a tad more humanity to it. I'm totally a suspense junkie, but definitely not a violence junkie. I won't be spending any cash on this flick. Hell, I still haven't gone to see Cars 2 (love the Pixar), why would I spend money on this?

More serious than thou
'Not prisoners, trophies.'

I have to admit, in the context of the movies, that was a pretty effective moment. Problem was, it was at odds with most established understanding of the characters AND the motivations portrayed in Megatron in the following moments.

I just finished RotF again... that movie is long enough to cook dinner, eat too much, shit four times, successfully get re-Tweeted by a media personality I follow, and still have time to heckle the screen like a crazy person. Having seen Dark on Friday, the first film last night, and RotF tonight, I'm almost inclined to re-evaluate my ranking of the three. If you want sheer action, it's a sharp escalation from film to film. For semi-coherent 'plot', the first one almost holds up the best, only because as the movies progress, things go further and further off the rails, and continuity gets more and more tenuous. Prime cleanly kills one Con in a moment of desperation in the first movie. In the second, he uses meathooks and removes faces. In the third, he full on murders his father figure and his longest foe as he surrenders. Bay's sense of how the robots should move and how to fit them in a shot does improve as the films progress, although ROTF is saddled with a couple of really bad Roger Rabbit moments, where the CGI is barely meshing with the live action.

OH! I also noticed that the recycling of The Island's freeway scene is hardly the first offence... I am pretty sure the abandoned building AND Egyptian ruin town are the same from the first movie as in the second, as well as fully recycling the scene inside the AWACS plane discussing target telemetry from 1 to 2. He actually managed to sell the same movie twice. Amazing.

[prometheusrising.net]
MSW
How was it that Sentinel Prime was found on the moon after his proto form had clearly already scanned a Earth vehicle that was 20 years away from production?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2011 11:17PM by MSW.
Gcrush Wrote:
> It almost
> made up for the coked-up mess The Beef and Ken
> Jeong laid on the screen with their
> homophobilarious shenanigans. OMG GAZOR F8GZ
> LOL.
>
I had managed, through force of will, to erase Ken Jeong from my memory of this flick. All the hard work has now been undone. Thank you.

Man, that fucking idiot has, in a matter of a few years, set the Asian-American male back a couple of hundred.
the transformers movies are terrible and anyone who likes them is also terrible

simple as that
MSW Wrote:
> How was it that Sentinel Prime was found on the
> moon after his proto form had clearly already
> scanned a Earth vehicle that was 20 years away
> from production?

Because advanced Austrian engineering was already pretty commonplace on Luna at least a full three decades before it really took hold on Terra.

VF5SS Wrote:
> the transformers movies are terrible and anyone
> who likes them is also terrible

I'm a terrible person. I love these Robot Snuff Films to pieces. They are so coked-up on nonsense and dick-waving violence and racism/sexism/homophobia that their success in speaking to the carnivalesque nature of humanity is on a level that can only be measured in billions of dollars. It is the literal definition of awesome.

They have officially replaced Black Knight as the most amazing Bad movie(s) ever.

gingaio Wrote:
> Man, that fucking idiot [Ken Jeong] has, in a matter of a few
> years, set the Asian-American male back a couple
> of hundred.

I'm less offended by Jeong's caricatures than I am by the fact that, for someone who is supposed to be a comedian, he is so painfully unfunny. His crimes against humor are as egregious as Dane Cook. Ugh.

Having said that, I think these films point to some awful, dark parts of Spielberg's world view. Based on the circumstance surrounding Megan Fox's dispatch from the franchise, it's clear Spielberg has no appreciation for obviously sarcastic Nazi-infused hyperbole. But he never felt the need to step in and clean-up the racial stereotypes that get dragged through the series. Not only is it fucked-up on its own, but it could be latched on to by those nutty anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists. Well, it could be, except that anti-Semites are usually pretty racist in general and were probably quite okay with characters like Ghetto Bot, Nervous Brown Guy, and Aggressive Gay Asian being in a film about... Uh, whatever it was they were about. Robot-Murder-Boners?

Anyway, I don't know how to call it when both Anti-Semitism and Racism score points in the same play. I mean, is it still a tie when everyone watching the game loses?
Also:

My wife pointed out how odd it seemed for cars with pristine paint jobs to turn into beat-up robots with scratches all over them. I hadn't consciously noticed that until she mentioned it. And, sure enough, there are scenes in which you can literally see the same, perfectly painted piece of paneling become instantly tarnished and scratched once it falls into place on the robot. Like, from one frame to the next. It's amazing.

The human equivalent would be pulling a pristine three piece suit out of your closet and having it turn into hobo-rags the instant you finished putting it on. Amazing!
Gcrush Wrote:
> Also:
>
> My wife pointed out how odd it seemed for cars
> with pristine paint jobs to turn into beat-up
> robots with scratches all over them. I hadn't
> consciously noticed that until she mentioned it.
> And, sure enough, there are scenes in which you
> can literally see the same, perfectly painted
> piece of paneling become instantly tarnished and
> scratched once it falls into place on the robot.
> Like, from one frame to the next. It's amazing.
>
> The human equivalent would be pulling a pristine
> three piece suit out of your closet and having it
> turn into hobo-rags the instant you finished
> putting it on. Amazing!

I noticed this in the first movie, and it never got better. To make matters more interesting, try and keep track of glass on the robots.

[prometheusrising.net]
Prometheum5 Wrote:
> I noticed this in the first movie, and it never
> got better. To make matters more interesting, try
> and keep track of glass on the robots.

Ha! I hadn't thought of that, but it's spot on.

And how about robots going blind when you shoot their eyes, but still being able to see when they've turned into cars/planes/whatever?

It works because nothing in these movies makes any goddamn sense and that's exactly the way it ought to be. Total bat-shit insanity! Woooo!

Having said that, I did get distracted watching Megatron strip off and toss aside his cloak three or four times without ever putting it back on. It's like he had a cape factory in his shoulder or something.
Oh yeah, basic cinematographic continuity is something these movies do not bother with. In ROTF, robots seem to appear and disappear from scenes all the time... I think it has something to do with Bay's overall lack of understanding of basic geography. I especially love it when the time of day and daylight levels change dramatically ten or twelve times in the fight scenes.

The whole broken robot mode thing just shows how the movie designs are designed as a huge cheat from the start. When a dude gets hit, chunks and panels fly off of him, and then in the next scene, he's back on-model. How can they transform back into their shiny seamless cars when they are losing panels to fire?

[prometheusrising.net]
TRANSFORMERS: DOTM aka.

BATTLEFIELD LA with special guest the transformers.

Didn't this movie seem like Battlefield- LA. with the transformers thrown in.

The movie was better but that is like saying Larry was the saner of the three stooges.

I saw DOTM and I agree with what everyone says but for me something was different. Prime's last fight scene have been justified if he were to show mercy to both Sential prime and Megatron and after that they tried to double cross him and he had to put them down. Bay turned Prime into Dirty Harry.

Maybe this was a re-do of Prime showing mercy in TF the Movie which causes him to get killed.???? I thought Bay shot his wad showing Prime's trailer turn into.... what the hell was that anyway? It looked like a MRI machine. It would have been more dramatic to have the trailer Power up Prime at the end. Bay shot his wad too early on that one.

Everyone has been talking about Laserbeak but I never heard him refered to as Laserbeak...did I miss that part? The part where he was in the house with those kids was the most scary part of the movie. Bay makes all the TF all sharp and dangerious and makes Laserbeak(?) look like a Turkey Yuck.

They made Shockwave a star and pretty scary vs. the pencil pusher he was in the cartoon. He best lived up to his character personality in animated but I digress.
>Everyone has been talking about Laserbeak but I never heard him refered to as >Laserbeak...did I miss that part?

The toy of it is Laserbeak.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I asked if I have "Time For L-Gaim" but I got "No Reply From The Wind".
Marvin Lee Wrote:
> Didn't this movie seem like Battlefield- LA. with
> the transformers thrown in.

I thought the scenes with the Decepticon ships were ripped straight from BLA. Even the sound effects seemed the same: *PFFFT-PFFFT-BOOM-CHAKACHAKA-PFFFT*

> Everyone has been talking about Laserbeak but I
> never heard him refered to as Laserbeak...did I
> miss that part?

They called him Laserbeak at least once.
WTF was up with Carly's lips? Collegen injected lips are not sexy.

Vincent Z. Wrote:
> WTF was up with Carly's lips?

It's called duck lips.
Gcrush Wrote:
> Vincent Z. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WTF was up with Carly's lips?
>
> It's called duck lips.

Duck lips is a horrible youth culture thing.

More serious than thou
Well, I saw Transformers 3 in IMAX 3D last week, I have some very longwinded mostly complaints about this stupid movie. It was much, much worse than I could've imagined. The plot couldn't have made less sense, the dialogue possessed an incomparable inanity, and not a trace of humanity remains (aside from Labeouf's interactions with Bumblebee).

As usual with the Transformers movies, the first half was a surreal ride through a series of absolutely insane (sometimes visually riveting, sometimes genuinely funny) vignettes, and the second half was an endless slog through a morass of crunching metal.

So, there's a new quasi-racist caricature robot sidekick, and it has Koosh hair and it literally eats rusty screws. It doesn't really stand out that much, though, because in Transformers 3 most of the characters, robot or human alike, have funny accents. There's a crazy old Scottish(??) inventor Transformer, a candy-apple-red suave Italian(??) ninja Transformer... it's pretty arbitrary.

--- Here are my favorite quotes:

"My god - it's some kind of giant metal face."
I LOVE IT because I was saying exactly that in my head at that exact moment.

"The president gave you a hero medal!"
Did she actually say that? She sounds like a five-year-old.

"Why is Shontelle using a RED cup when we are on the YELLOW floor? It is a visual and therefore a visceral betrayal."
This is maybe my favorite thing in the whole movie.

"We don't let 'em off the base much, 'cuz they're assholes."
Frances McDormand, at least, did not COMPLETELY embarass herself. She did embarass herself for the most part - unlike Malkovich, who was more convincingly submerged within his ridiculous role, but she came off decently in a few scenes.

--- Here are some random details:

Other favorite moments were anything involving midair transformation - when Bumblebee jumps up, tosses Sam out while transforming, then catches him and transforms back, placing Sam back in his seat - or when Soundwave transforms, ejecting Sam while trapping Random New Love Interest inside himself. Also, things got dynamic and exciting pretty much any time Laserbeak was on screen. There were a lot of really good action beats, but most of them were pretty far separate from the "meat" of the fight scenes. The actual robot-on-robot action was just as dry and uninventive as it's ever been in these movies.

Did you notice the copy of Augusten Burroughs' "Dry" in Shia Labeouf's character's apartment? Wonder how that got there.

Bumblebee's "You eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?" sample - from Tommy Boy? - killed me. Kind of ashamed to admit that.

--- Here's some TF fanboy stuff:

Did you notice the GIANT PANTHER TANKS at the start of the movie, in the flashback to the war on Cybertron, when hordes of Transformers are swarming over the Buckyball struts of Cybertron's outer structure? They were seriously GIGANTIC CAT-SHAPED ARTILLERY. I love them and I wish I could get a closer look at them, particularly after how dull the Decepticon military vehicles that made it to Earth were.

A lot of the Cybertronian technology didn't look very Transformery to me. On the other hand, I can't get enough of that hunchbacked quadruped Decepticon shambling through the streets of Chicago, with whole truck undercarriages for his forelimbs.

Did you notice all the Scalpel-type bots crawling all over Megatron at the end when Random New Love Interest convinces him to stab Sentinel in the back? That was a nice touch.

I'm not really comfortable anymore with an Optimus Prime who puts so much emphasis on slaughtering his enemies. The lack of morality in the Transformers movies seems lazy and careless to me, because it would be a relatively easy way for these stories to justify themselves.

--- Here's some nitpicking nerds stuff:

It bothers me that the screenwriter clearly has no idea what the difference is between the far side of the moon and the "dark" side of the moon. It's unclear whether the crashed Ark is actually on the far side of the moon, and whenever they refer to the "dark" side, the images they show almost always depict an area of the moon that is currently in sunlight.

What's up with that part when the Autobots are going to the space shuttle and someone mentions that there are only nine of them left? I feel like a bunch of robots from the last movie, who didn't actually die on screen, are missing here.

There's this part where Optimus is flying around on his jetpack and gets tangled in some wires and by the time the Wreckers (the assholes) show up and rescue him (about a million scene changes later) I was losing my mind. He was STILL stuck up there? STILL? Not only is this absolutely insane in terms of pacing, but this Optimus Prime is a character who can't go anywhere without whipping out a sword or axe. I guess he just... ran out of swords right around when he crashed into the wires.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
>There's this part where Optimus is flying around on his jetpack and gets tangled in >some wires and by the time the Wreckers (the assholes) show up and rescue him
>(about a million scene changes later) I was losing my mind. He was STILL stuck up >there? STILL? Not only is this absolutely insane in terms of pacing, but this >Optimus Prime is a character who can't go anywhere without whipping out a sword or >axe. I guess he just... ran out of swords right around when he crashed into the >wires.

LOL, so true.

Mind you, I said I like the movie (for action only), I never said I loved it.

IMO I think the poorly thought out events of one scene to the next may be part of the fact that the scripts for these films are so rushed just so they can get to working the CGI.

Also I get the feeling that the big worm that Shockwave had was just a leftover from another unused film because it could have fit in any other alien invasion film. Why didn't they use something like Menosaur or Trypticon?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2011 02:16PM by Vincent Z..
Vincent Z. Wrote:
> Why didn't they use something
> like Menosaur or Trypticon?

Because they people producing these CLEARLY don't know shit about the Transformers and weren't going to be told what would make more sense, franchise-wise.

More serious than thou
B00
Vincent Z. Wrote:
> Why didn't they use something
> like Menosaur or Trypticon?

Remember how crappy Devastator turned out? He couldn't kill the dip-shit twins, he busted up a pyramid, showed off his balls, then died. I think they didn't want to go down that road again.

I agree with Paul about the mid-tansformation passenger flipping sequences. That was neat-o.
So, now I have Deluxe Sidearm Sideswipe, Voyager Ironhide, Voyager Shockwave, and HA Basics Whirl and Tailpipe. These are really fun figures, and feel a lot more like the Classics/Generations than the previous movie toys ever did.

Shockwave to me is the epitome of what the 'alien' aspect of the movie designs should have been, but never managed to muster until now. He's funky and violent, but cohesive and striking. The transformation is deceptively involved and fun, with a satisfying and identifiable alien tank mode, like Megs couldn't pull off in two films. Also, his light-piped eye is the best light-piped eye on any toy I have ever owned. Even in low-light his eye catches whatever's there and shines right up... always watching.

[prometheusrising.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2011 10:03PM by Prometheum5.
GATTAI!

If you own both Starscream and Shockwave, you must get Laserbeak. He connects naturally to the back holes on both figures.

Attachments:
open | download - SS&LB01-lr.jpg (236.7 KB)
open | download - SW&LB02-lr.jpg (281.9 KB)
I think Laserbeak is lame looking, but I have seen a ton of people attaching him to other figures. That's the thing that I'm really digging about the current line with the Mechtech features and the HA Basics... lots of 5mm ports and customizability. The HA Basics are all kinda 'soft', and you can reconfigure them in a lot of ways. The whole thing feels surprisingly Microman-ey.

[prometheusrising.net]
[massiveblack.com]

I love seeing concept artwork like this.

B00
Prime's flying command chair is awesome. It's like a space-lazy-boy with guns!

Transform to recliner mode!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2011 07:11PM by B00.
Attachments:
open | download - 5913250673_95428f71b8_b_1310844291.jpg (457.1 KB)
Picked up the Human Alliance basic Drag Strip with the last of my $5 off DOTM coupons. At $7 net, it's still overpriced. The bot mode is a floppy mess, the F1 mode barely locks together, and the "weapon mode" could only be a weapon in the minds of the marketing team. Avoid.

Best, Ken-A
Vincent Z. Wrote:
> [massiveblack.com]
>
> I love seeing concept artwork like this.

The only really cool stuff up there are the spaceship and fighter designs, and Prime's battle chair.

The rest is either buttfucking-ugly robots, or seems to consist of huge Dinozaurs-like weapon packs that look horribly out of place and way too similar.
Ok, since we're talking about the concept gallery again...

I thought the drill snake concepts from that page were way cooler than the movie version (not that that's saying a lot).

Optimus's hover trailer, SUPER CHAINSAW, and armored suit with a dinosaur tail for one arm are incredibly stupid.

The Expandable Shields System, however, is totally great, and really suited to the style of fighting and transformation that the movies have created.

I like the Laserbeak concepts, and I like seeing the process of design for him, but I think they made the right choice with the final design. Laserbeak was definitely my favorite design in DotM, one of the only new robots that stood out to me.

But who is Undermine and why is he just a head? And what about Steeljaw, did he become a different character? He's so loveable.

The rest of the stuff on the page, the Cybertronian battle cruisers and the NEST suits and weapons and Que's tools, is all good design work but completely generic - which is not surprising, because those elements need to recede visually in contrast to the star Transformers. It certainly makes me wonder what this studio would come up with if they did the lead design on a human-based sci-fi franchise, though.

-Paul Segal

"Oh, the anger is never far, never far." -SteveH
Man, I forgot how much I wanted a flying, machine gun-laden throne/shitter.

[prometheusrising.net]
Kibblewave

[higekumatoytoy.blog60.fc2.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2011 10:11AM by Vincent Z..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer