Beyblade toys?

Posted by Keith 
Anyone have any experience with these? I got a couple Medarot sets and saw them in the catalog and they look pretty neat. Near as I can tell (being lingually challenged) they are some kinda fighting tops and playsets. A couple (at least) seem to transform into some type of mechanistic dragons.

I'd love to try a couple of these out, if anyone could point me in the right direction to get a couple, that'd be appreciated.

Keith
By the way, thats, I think, a certain variety of toy crack, one I especially like... toys that are still fun to play with and are just purely toys... like those silly disc-shooter toys, tracer disc guns, those fun little marble-bellied Bomberman toys, little plastic parachute guys... super elastic bubble plastic...
japester
Nothing beats a metal Slinky in my book. (Got one in my hand right now!)

Jape
Sounds like keith and I are similar collectors. Despite expensive Gokin, and cheap MSIA fixes. I still buy cheap ass playable toys too! I thought it was funny, you mentioned the foam disk shooters. I just bought two from big lots, and that cool droid attack game from star wars. The damn thing actually tracks you and shoots you! They're on clearance at Toys R US.com for $10 with shipping included. I also like cheap (clearance) RC cars, disk guns, zebra guns, I'm even building one of those remote control BB tanks from Mitsuwa. It's sure to be a blast. What a toy safety nightmare!
Sounds like keith and I are similar collectors. Despite expensive Gokin, and cheap MSIA fixes. I still buy cheap ass playable toys too! I thought it was funny, you mentioned the foam disk shooters. I just bought two from big lots, and that cool droid attack game from star wars. The damn thing actually tracks you and shoots you! They're on clearance at Toys R US.com for $10 with shipping included. I also like cheap (clearance) RC cars, disk guns, zebra guns, I'm even building one of those remote control BB tanks from Mitsuwa. It's sure to be a blast. What a toy safety nightmare! I also have ten droid rifle super soakers (clearanced for $2.50 each), and several other super soakers for block wars. Good lord, Legos still tempt me!
Anonymous User
Beyblade has been around since 2001? BTW don't use your beyblades in the bathtub...

[cgi.ebay.com]
HA! I never knew those toys actually had any metal in them. Kids can't be happy with NERF anymore?
I remember wanting the transforming dragon one since it would fit well with Beast Wars.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I asked if I have "Time For L-Gaim" but I got "No Reply From The Wind".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer