GX-62 DANGUARD ACE

Posted by chen 
Sanjeev
This is a *much* bigger discussion (and one that we've likely had in the past), but all I know is that I see fewer and fewer REAL toys...and more and more ADULT COLLECTIBLES. Young children addicted to glowing screens, not swapping GI Joe guys, landing their X-Wings in the mud...or simply playing with each other with whatever they got.

Instead of fun things we pick up and mess with with our hands, we put pretty things on our shelves. It was the fun things that got us into this hobby...so why don't we want them anymore? I don't blame Bandai for making the pretty things, but if that's all that gets made...and children don't get to experience the fun things...say goodbye to this hobby.

Hi. It's The Devil. Here to advocate.

First, as adults, do people really want toys? Or do they really want pieces of nostalgia? Strictly speaking as The Devil, most of the toys The Devil had as a devil child sucked. And The Devil knew they sucked. They looked exotic or creative, but they didn’t deliver on their promises of imaginative gimmicks, they didn’t do what The Devil wanted them to do, and they were pretty transparently commercial. The real “play” that occurred with them was primarily sponsored by The Devil’s imagination. As an adult devil, The Devil’s attachment to these things comes from the lines, colors, shapes, and idealized memories of what they represent. These days The Devil’s imagination is mostly occupied with the act of making stuff rather than firing someone else’s spring loaded fist rockets.

Second, is the experience of playing with toys universally normal? Or was it normal only for a specific time and play and type of person? Again, The Devil tends to think that the mass production of childhood consumables, no matter how familiar it might feel because of personal attachments, is fairly specific to kids that grew up in the 1980s and 1990s. There are a lot of historical reasons for that, but The Devil is persuaded by the fact that many societies simply do not have a similar history of such experience. That might be economically driven, but vast swaths of humanity still look at toys as an absurd commodity.

Third, is it good to be inflexible about the idea that kids should play together with toys in order to have a righteous childhood? Or should the idea of a desireable childhood be more adaptable? The Devil sees evidence that children everywhere play in some capacity, though the forms it takes are numerous. If people decry the passing of a form they know well then they’re also rejecting the possibility that these forms can or should change. This seems too reactionary and curmudgeonly, even for The Devil.

Personally speaking, The Devil feels his compatriots should enjoy the hobby without needing to feel like it is righteous or in need of preservation. Instead, celebrate its passing! For in its place will come new and terrifying worlds that will still give joy to the people who occupy them.
Sanjeev... looking for a modern toy with fun gimmicks like firing fists?

Look no more:

[www.collectiondx.com]
Sanjeev (Admin)
@fujishig
Yeah, SRCs obviously aren't priced for kids, nor are they intended for them. But I think if they captured the playability of a true child's toy, it would be...nice. ;)

But that's fucking awesome that your kid likes the latest Kyoryuger stuff! I hope that if/when I have a kid someday, I'll be able to get down on the floor with him/her and enjoy physical objects that promote imagination and social behavior.

@Gcrizzle
All interesting points. I'll try to go one by one. First, I think the majority of Japanese toy collectors (adults) really want toys. That *may* not be the case for strictly robot collectors (given that most modern offerings are of the "adult collectible" category), but you have to realize that strictly robot collectors are in the minority in this whole thing. I interface with a LOT of sofubi and keshigomu collectors (both of which are FAR more active fandoms and markets), and it's pretty clear that they care less about nostalgia for particular characters, and care more about the "format" of the toys they played with as kids. That's not to say that there aren't sofubi or keshi collectors who buy new stuff and immediately throw them onto shelves. But they *want* that old style of toy. And more often than not, when I get a modern sofubi on the aftermarket, it doesn't come with its bag or header...and instead comes with more than a few scuffs and scrapes! ;)

So maybe people want BOTH toys AND nostalgia (if not nostalgia for the character, then for the format of toy?).

Next, is the experience of playing with toys universally normal? Well...isn't it? You're the anthropologist, mane! ;) There are examples of toys going back to the stone age, right? Sure, the mass production/marketing during the 70's, 80's, and 90's may have been unprecedented...but there were a LOT of *other* unprecedented things going on during those decades too! I mean, sure, kids of the 70's and 80's may have been exposed to more toys via various media than kids of any other era...but it's not like every kid from that time *owned* all of those toys! We only got the few our families could afford, and we loved the shit outta them.

But just a quick digression here, G...I think your experiences with toys was a bit different from mine...or any other damn kid I knew! That's not to invalidate or marginalize your experiences, but holy shit, man! What happened!? LOL See, I grew up on the block with maybe a dozen or so friends. We ALL played with toys. At school, there were just 2-3 kids I played with that were into toys. And then in my after-school program (go, Quincy, MA YMCA!), there were another dozen or so kids I rolled with who were into toys. And I mean EVERY fucking toyline you can imagine. Not just Shoguns, Godaikins, or TFs. And I gotta tell ya, of that 25-30 kids (including myself), not a single one complained that our toys sucked. Sure, if you got Lady Jaye in a trade-lot of Joes, you complained. But if the missile launcher on your Starcom vehicle broke, you just imagined the laser beams it would shoot instead. And, man...NONE of us complained about toys being "too commercial". Yikes. Who says that as a kid???

Anyway, I don't believe toys are necessary for a healthy social childhood, but SOME sort of imaginative group play is necessary. And I don't think kids get that with glowing screens (at least, not as screens are used today). Simple as that. But I knew plenty of other good, well-adjusted kids who weren't into toys in the slightest...but they played sports morning, noon, and night. So I'm all for the nature of "play" changing...as long as it's social and healthy.

And I certainly don't think the specific kinds of toys I grew up with are especially righteous or demand preservation. All I know is that a LOT of folks are buying my shit...so I must be doing something right! ;)

@H-Man
Haha...Jeremy and I were *just* discussing that toy! I'm not into kawaii, but I'm sure someone will dig it. Actually, what we were discussing was how a lot of East Asian women I know who grew up in the States have told me that they hate Hello Kitty because it promotes the racist stereotype of Asian women being quiet, submissive, etc.

I'm not sure I completely buy that, since a LOT of kawaii characters feature those same design elements (including male characters!)...but then again, I'm not an East Asian woman struggling against those particular forms of racism and sexism. While so many anime tropes are *vastly* more sexist--and overtly so--I can totally see how they might want to distance themselves from adopting anything that could trigger that type of racism or sexism in people around them.

...Ahh...

Kinda feels like the old TBDX again...

LOL
First off, that Chogokin HK will be mine. Or my wife's. And I thought that the SFxHK stuff was odd.

Second, how is she submissive? It's not like Dear Daniel is some demanding jerk who orders her around. In fact, he's mainly an afterthought, she gets to do all the cool stuff (is there a Dear Daniel Chogokin?). Is it because she has no mouth?

Third, she's British (in the storyline).

As for Kyoryuger... she basically just takes the robot apart, gives the blue dinosaur to a friend, takes the pink dinosaur, then makes up some story about how they're friends and they're playing. Then I combine it and it makes the silly noises, and she wants to put the batteries in. I built this cool lego spaceship (that came with a girl pilot and a boy pilot), and she immediately takes the minifigs and has them play house, totally ignoring the spaceship. So I could probably get her much cheaper toys and she's still have fun, since she has no connection to the characters other than what she makes up herself. Which is, in and of itself, pretty cool.

My boy, however... when he grows up even a little, he'll have the sweetest transformer collection in his class.

So yeah, it's basically me projecting my childhood onto my kids. And then me being sad when they inevitably outgrow it before I do.
Sanjeev (Admin)
fujishig
Second, how is she submissive?

Has nothing to do with the story whatsoever. Just flip the script: imagine, for example, a male Asian bunny character with buck teeth and thick-rimmed Coke-bottle glasses. Now, the character may be quite urbane and sophisticated...and, hell, buck teeth are even appropriate on a bunny! But simply because there's a history of that imagery being used in extremely fucked up stereotypes of East Asian men, it gets uncool...real quick.

Now, is there a *history* of tiny-mouths-on-depictions-of-Asian-women being a thing? I dunno. But I'm not an Asian woman, so I have no choice but to defer to them. And it ain't like this sort of argument is anything new: just look at how much shit the Washington Redskins are getting for their name (finally)...

...So I could probably get her much cheaper toys and she's still have fun, since she has no connection to the characters other than what she makes up herself. Which is, in and of itself, pretty cool.

^^That's fucking awesome.

I have a shit-ton of toys at my office, and my coworkers love messing with them. At the moment, there's a MotUC Zodac riding atop a Godzilla sofubi, with his gun raised in the air and his other hand accurately pantomiming a jerk-off motion in front of his crotch. It's glorious. Next to my computer, there's two MU Thanos figures (the earlier light blue one and later purple one) slow-dancing. And on an adjoining desk, OG MotU Faker is going down on a 2002 MotU Two-Bad. You read that correctly.

Like I said, I'm not trying to call out anyone who just buys modern (adult collectible) gokin...only to unwrap them and put them on a shelf. I'm just trying to say that people of all ages can enjoy toys as playthings. Y'know. Like this.

So yeah, it's basically me projecting my childhood onto my kids. And then me being sad when they inevitably outgrow it before I do.

^^Hilarious! Real talk though. I see this fate for myself someday. LOL
A few odd things about modern (adult collectible) gokin collectors, or collectors of adult action figures, for that matter:

1. We crave things like articulation and transformation. But these often get in the way of how good it looks. And yet we are content to fiddle with it, pose it in a static position, then leave it there and move on to the next cool thing. But we just want the option of being able to put it in different poses or transform it. Because otherwise we'd be collecting statues, and what nerd does that?
2. There's only a limited amount of shelf space in a given house, which we've long since exceeded, but there's still this continuous urge to buy more.
3. We want these displays which we think look cool, but which hold no importance except to other geeks like ourselves. Not that I'm saying we should cowtow to what other people think, but to nearly everyone else, it looks like clutter, no matter how complete your collection of Optimus Primes is. How often does someone who really appreciates toys come over to look at your collection?

It's a sickness...

But yeah, I want my Danguard Ace to transform, because it can, even though it makes it a fiddly mess. What's wrong with me?

In the Robot Spirits thread, I talked about getting the new Galatt toy... that thing is fiddly as heck, and I find myself longing for the simplicity of the original, even if it wasn't completely accurate, because you could actually play with it (and I also bemoaned the fact that they over-engineered the transformation to make it almost partsforming free, then at the last second they have this little white piece that needs to be attached/detached... why???)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2013 06:42PM by fujishig.
MattAlt (Admin)
THANK YOU for the review of the Dangard! I have been flip-flopping over whether to buy it, because I'm sick of fiddly; my favorite SOC by far are the ones that are pretty "self-contained," like King Joe or GodMarz or the ladies/baddies of Mazinger. (On that note, how's GodSigma? Anyone?)

On the topic of what collectors want, and forgive me if I'm going over ground already discussed, t's pretty clear that straight-up reissues (like the Lightans, or Robocon) or nostalgia-driven re-workings (THE Chogokin or 1/55 Valkyries or Henshin Cyborg Neo) just don't sell. The handful of us who "get" it buy them but the majority of consumers do not - I clearly recall seeing stacks of all of this stuff in clearance at Japanese shops over the years. So the market has spoken on that point.
I think Bandai's using the idea of making a "definitive" version of a character with new technology as the marketing hook for casual fans who remember the show and are interested in seeing what modern engineering can bring to the table. I don't think there's a market for a halfway-reworked fusion either (witness the Raideen reissue that used some modernized styling. That tanked too, as I recall.)

I totally agree with fujishig about space, too: that's certainly stopped me from buying stuff over the last few years.
Sanjeev
So maybe people want BOTH toys AND nostalgia (if not nostalgia for the character, then for the format of toy?).

I think this is an important point. Even though I really don't play with my toys these days, my nostalgia for the modern updates of childhood toys is based as much on memories of sturdiness (let's say "accessible" toys) as much as Showiness. That is, nostalgia isn't just about visual appeal, but tactile as well. If I'm holding something that feels delicate and induces that Masterpiece-sphincter-clenching fear of folding a delicate hinge, then no matter how good or Showy it looks, it just doesn't satisfy the nostalgic urge. At all.

But that's just my weird form of nostalgic enjoyment. I need some robust clacketly plastic, please.
Sanjeev (Admin)
fujishig
<Truth.>

Hilarious!

MattAlt
...t's pretty clear that straight-up reissues (like the Lightans, or Robocon) or nostalgia-driven re-workings (THE Chogokin or 1/55 Valkyries or Henshin Cyborg Neo) just don't sell.

^^Also true...in most cases. Again, there's a thriving sofubi market that...thrives...at least in part on borderline reissues (usually not straight-up reissues, but repaints of the same sculpts). But I think you're dead on when it comes to robutts.

MattAlt
I think Bandai's using the idea of making a "definitive" version of a character with new technology as the marketing hook for casual fans who remember the show and are interested in seeing what modern engineering can bring to the table.

^^And I think this is a dope strategy! Like I was just pining about in the SoC Tryder thread (ironically, about GaoGaiGar), I'd *love* a cartoon accurate, super-poseable GaoGaiGar...as long as he fully combines and is sturdy/rugged like the original Takara GX.

This pretty much sums it up better than I can:
gingaio
That is, nostalgia isn't just about visual appeal, but tactile as well.
Holy crap. lots of new posts and not much time. For now...

gingaio
...my nostalgia for the modern updates of childhood toys is based as much on memories of sturdiness (let's say "accessible" toys) as much as Showiness. That is, nostalgia isn't just about visual appeal, but tactile as well. If I'm holding something that feels delicate and induces that Masterpiece-sphincter-clenching fear of folding a delicate hinge, then no matter how good or Showy it looks, it just doesn't satisfy the nostalgic urge. At all.

But that's just my weird form of nostalgic enjoyment. I need some robust clacketly plastic, please.

Amen, dammit. Amen.
It's a shame that the reissues just don't sell. Apparently I'm one of the few buying those things. It's wonderful to have the opportunity to nab something like that without paying the price for an antique. And, I tend to prefer that blocky old aesthetic over the newer stuff myself.

I can't add much beyond what was noted above, but I really do appreciate the older style action figures with less articulation and fewer accessories. The newer GI Joes, for example, hold virtually no appeal at all, even though I desperately want to like them. Oddly enough, I've bought a few of those Star Wars Black 6" figures, and they're not bad. Hasbro, give me 6" figures of the original Cobra Commander, or Roadblock, Destro, Major Bludd, FLASH!, Stalker, Gun Ho, or Firefly and I'll be all set. But, I want them looking like the originals, but updated articulation is fine. The 1/18 guys are just too small and fiddly when they have all that articulation, but it's snazzy on a bigger toy.

On the subject of SOCs, man, the last time I bought one was a few years back. God Mars I think was the last one I nabbed. The SRCs have been getting my attention occasionally instead.

Oh, yeah, and Kyoryuger is pretty damn cool. I've got to pick up a few more of those toys. I've really liked most of the later Sentai DX toys lately.

More serious than thou

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2013 09:58PM by fujikuro.
MattAlt
THANK YOU for the review of the Dangard! I have been flip-flopping over whether to buy it, because I'm sick of fiddly; my favorite SOC by far are the ones that are pretty "self-contained," like King Joe or GodMarz or the ladies/baddies of Mazinger.

I have no idea how the SOC Danguard compares to the Yamato version, but with a little bit of super glue Danny Ace becomes a very stable and self-contained diecast rowbot action figure. I don't regret a single drop of it.

gingaio
That is, nostalgia isn't just about visual appeal, but tactile as well. But that's just my weird form of nostalgic enjoyment. I need some robust clacketly plastic, please.

I can't disagree with this. Some toys get over-engineered just for the sake of it, but I suspect most of the fragility and QC problems are economically driven. Rather than going with the sturdiest materials or design they go with what will hit their price point.

That still doesn't make me feel any better about how my vintage Stormtrooper couldn't hold his gun straight or turn his head. You'd think they could have gotten at least one of those things right. Ugh.
Gcrush

That still doesn't make me feel any better about how my vintage Stormtrooper couldn't hold his gun straight or turn his head. You'd think they could have gotten at least one of those things right. Ugh.

Or how original GI Joe figures' thumbs (not thumbdicks) would break right off when you placed a gun in their hand?

More serious than thou
Sanjeev (Admin)
^^Actually, it's funny you mention that, Matt. I was just gonna add that the reason modern Joes/SW guys/MU guys are kinda meh to a lot of collectors is because they *have* to be made out of low-durometer PVC now. Because of modern child safety standards, you can't have hard ABS action figures at that size. :/

So I don't look at modern 3-3/4" figures as being "over-engineered" or for adults (though they sure seem priced that way!). I just see them as an unfortunate victim of...stupid kids choking themselves to death. Wait--what?
fujikuro
Gcrush

Or how original GI Joe figures' thumbs (not thumbdicks) would break right off when you placed a gun in their hand?

So many broken thumbs... I wasn't a big fan of the original smaller Joe lineup, since they all seemed really similar except for Snake eyes and Scarlett, and the thumbs and o rings kept breaking, but when they went all in with the kung fu battle grip and the increasingly odd vehicles and colorful characters... well, they probably lost the military enthusiasts but it held a lot of appeal to my kid self. My favorites were designs with holsters or ways to store weapons... that original Storm Shadow was so hard to find, but had so many accessories. Now they come with more articulation and even more accessories, but I don't have the same excitement, plus I don't even see them on shelves at all anymore.

That children choking themselves to death thing seems a bit odd, since they come with sooo many small accessories now.

I would pick up more Kyoryuger toys if they were ever in stock at amiami. I don't remember Super Sentai toys ever having a shortage other than the past few years, when I've been actively trying to collect them. I remember picking stuff up on clearance from places like HLJ just a few years ago (which is maybe why they don't order as much anymore?)
Sanjeev (Admin)
Huh...neither here nor there, but I *never* had a broken thumb...or even o-ring with any of my 80's Joes. Of course, I've had broken o-rings recently with Joes from back then, but it's obviously 30 years later. Had a broken dick or two back then, though. Sadness. Oh, and the thumbs on the Matchbox Robotech figures broke off just by looking at them!

fujishig
That children choking themselves to death thing seems a bit odd, since they come with sooo many small accessories now.

The way I understand it is that the main concern is the toy's failure mode. Apparently, dozens of tiny--but soft and rounded--PVC accessories is far less dangerous than hard, sharp shards of ABS plastic.
I remember being overjoyed at the time when subsequent releases of figures came with PVC lower arms, and you didn't have to worry about it after that. I can't remember or not if this coincided with the battle action arm swivel or whatever it was called. Still, it made them more playable, and that was good. I can't help but feel, though, that all the additional bits and articulation make the newer toys great for nostalgic adult collectors, who want to pose em and place em on a shelf, but not nearly as fun for a kid who actually wants to play with them (eg, slam them together when fighting, thus sending said accessories flying all over never to be found again).

More serious than thou
Sanjeev (Admin)
Well, aren't modern Joes over $10 now?? Clearly not aimed at kids...
Are they 10 bucks? Like I said, haven't seen any new ones in a long time, but don't they come with big honking projectile-shooting guns (at least the movie figures)? That's gotta be for the kids and not collectors, right?

Or maybe movie toys are for the kids? The last few marvel lines have basically been minimal articulation figures.

But yeah, that Danguard Ace... wait, still haven't opened him. :(
Sanjeev (Admin)
I love these crazy thread derailments! No one has even said anything about poor SoC Tryder!

Anyway, yeah, I think I bought one of the "25th Anniversary" B.A.T.s that came out a few years ago...and it was definitely around $10. Some crazy, decked-out Snake Eyes that gingai-crush recommended was $7 or $8. Those seemed to be more adult-oriented.

The ones that come with big, absurd missile-launching guns and whatnot are the ones you see at Target, etc., but I'm not sure how much those go for. Those tend to have fewer parts/less articulation, IIRC...
Never been one for GI Joe, but I am a fan of Microman. Wjile the mid-2000's line had great articulation and accessories, the Magne-powers line is years ahead in just being fun compared to the new figures. Modern day TF's are getting a little bit to fiddly for my liking. The Cyberverse line I find fullfills my need to have something on the desk to fiddle oaround with, while the larger ones seem to have to many things that need be moved/flip/turned to be a quick fix.
H-man
Sanjeev... looking for a modern toy with fun gimmicks like firing fists?

Look no more:

[www.collectiondx.com]

Okay, this isn't about Danguard SOC but I didn't want to create a whole new thread for it.. but "Hello Kitty" chogokin totally rocks. It's perfectly old skool.... heavy as a brick, spring loaded gimmicks, firing fists, basic simple "transformation" and at $40-50 price point, it's a stunning value really given today's gokin rates. Being HK aside, this might be my favorite Bandai offering since... well, Panda Z?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2014 04:27PM by H-man.
I really regret not getting a Panda Z, but I do like the HK Chogokin, and they have been getting a bit zany, what with the Disney combiner and now the Doraemon one (not to mention the various Frankys).

I was going to resurrect a thread because I finally got a Daltanious (reissue) but I couldn't even find a thread... even SOC releases don't really get that much pub these days, huh? Or am I looking in the wrong places?
fujishig
I was going to resurrect a thread because I finally got a Daltanious (reissue) but I couldn't even find a thread... even SOC releases don't really get that much pub these days, huh? Or am I looking in the wrong places?

I think it's a combination of things. The rate of SOC releases, and SRC releases as well, has been dyring up lately. At the moment, there is exactly one SOC release on deck and it's not even a robot - it's a ship; and there's three SRCs on tap and two of them are basically repaints.* The zany-gokin seem to be keeping pace in terms of releases though with its mostly original designs and that might be because the SOCs have drained the well to its lowest point.

For SOCs, we're either going to see increasingly lower-tier designs, repaints, or redesigns of higher-tier characters. Repaints have been a staple of the line since the beginning (black) and have shifted gears towards minor variations (gold vs. yellow). We got a spate of redesigns, too, but those seem to have moved over to the SRC line these days. And b-grade properties won't get love since they don't turn the bucks.

Compare all this to the Figufarts, Ultra-Act, Monster-Arts, and Robot Spirits lines. They have dozens of new products in the pipe and with no signs of slowing down.

The Gokin is dead. Long live The Gokin.

* Still no SRC Gaiking, Getter Dragon, or 17? What the fuck? It's a crime, I tells ya!
Gcrush

For SOCs, we're either going to see increasingly lower-tier designs, repaints, or redesigns of higher-tier characters. Repaints have been a staple of the line since the beginning (black) and have shifted gears towards minor variations (gold vs. yellow). We got a spate of redesigns, too, but those seem to have moved over to the SRC line these days. And b-grade properties won't get love since they don't turn the bucks.

Compare all this to the Figufarts, Ultra-Act, Monster-Arts, and Robot Spirits lines. They have dozens of new products in the pipe and with no signs of slowing down.

The Gokin is dead. Long live The Gokin.

[/i]

Yeah, I really think the SOC line has just about run it's course...except for a few possible exceptions (Golion?)), they've done just about every character you would want and as for minor ones, other companies have picked up the slack(CM Goshogun and Fewture Gatchaspartan might just be the best Bandai products that Bandai never produced).

I agree that the more action figurey lines like Figufarts etc...(I'll also add Fsmigmas, though they don't really do robot characters) have been more prolific and a bit more interesting.
I dunno about quality dipping; Trider G7 is a pretty solid toy (although that tank mode is just a lazy design), and years ago despite it's relative obscurity would've been a Holy Grail kinda toy. But yeah, since they're doing the smaller releases as SRC and even those are drying up, I can kind of understand. I'd still love a reissue of, say, Gunbuster, though. And how have they not done a Gordian yet?

Isn't GaoGaiGar on deck too? With web-exclusive Goldion Hammer or whatnot? Or is that still in the rumor stage?

I guess I lament more the lack of traffic on the forum in general. I'm probably just looking at it through nostalgia or something.
Sanjeev (Admin)
I wonder if the costs associated with gokin have actually gone up--either the material, itself, or the logistical costs of full-scale diecasting. There's no slowdown in high-end plastic figures, but we *know* plastic costs have risen a LOT in the past few years. Weird.

Then again, buying habits have likely changed as well. The original GX-01 in '97 was monumental in that it represented a shift towards catering to grown-ass men. It was exciting times for us manchildren. But look at the "adult collectibles" market today. Saturation. Unless we're talking about TFs and 3rd party TF stuff, it seems that no one is "looking forward" to new releases anymore...it's just about trying to find the cash and space for stuff that's already out. At least, that's the impression I get from folks still collecting modern gokin...
Sanjeev (Admin)
fujishig
I guess I lament more the lack of traffic on the forum in general.

+1
Ha! As soon as we started complaining about the lack of classic rowbutts for the SRC line, that they just announced Getter One... (the manga-y, porty version).
H-man
Ha! As soon as we started complaining about the lack of classic rowbutts for the SRC line, that they just announced Getter One... (the manga-y, porty version).

Does it look as good as the Sentinel one? Wait, which thread is this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2014 06:16PM by fujishig.
Sanjeev (Admin)
fujishig
Wait, which thread is this?

Ha! Fixed!

My mod powers remain intact! :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer