Japanese bots on album covers

Posted by Mike Parisi 
Probably my favorite:

And another.

Not Japanese, but who doesn't love Robbie? I purchased this album solely due to the cover.

-dylan
Sanjeev (Admin)
Hey, Robbie was designed by a Japanese heritage guy (even if he was a US citizen)!

This count?

Hellz yeah, that counts.

cae
as usual I just can't play well with others - I don't know of any robots but how about kaiju:

---------------------------------
hassenpfeffer
If I was to ever form a toy company, one of the first toys I would make would be a die-cast version of this:

..and this would attach to the Metallion's back:

Anonymous User

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2011 06:20PM by Anavel.
Dman, I should have thought of Dai-X from the start!

The really odd thing about that album is that everyone knows that Brian May did the ending theme for "Star Fleet". Except he didn't, he just liked the show so much he produced that album as a tribute. The actual composer was Paul Bliss.

Sorta' kinda. However, this is the greatest rap album of all time, if you didn't already know that.

Does this one count or no since it's a Japanese cd? I do find it funny that the JM's there appear to be shogun warriors, since Reideen has the iron cutter and Great Mazinger has the missile fist

Sanjeev (Admin)
Mike Parisi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorta' kinda. However, this is the greatest rap
> album of all time, if you didn't already know
> that.

There really isn't a Vast Aire verse in existence that sucks.
I'm not an aficionado by any stretch, but that album knocked me out. Same with Dalek, Radioactive, Flying Lotus...genre busters.

anyway...

The Sigue Sigue Sputnik album (the one in the first post) gets bonus points for using pieces of Gundam instruction sheets as the background for the booklet's pages.

Gakeen Jones!

SWEEEEET.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer