Korean super robot Gold Wing

Posted by cwlouis 
I know that the King Robot was released as a resin kit and prepaint figure (I have the kit). I wonder if this is a prepaint only.. very nice Korean Super Robot.

[blog.naver.com]

Mahalo~s

C-Dub
nice crotch thrust
[www.youtube.com]

The intro is pure GOLD.

Count the number of times the same scene of the missile crashing into another missile is used.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I asked if I have "Time For L-Gaim" but I got "No Reply From The Wind".
In the 1:45 min video, I saw the same exploding missiles repeated a lot (thought Gold Wing was the name of the missiles for a moment), I heard "Gold Wing, Gold Wing..." being sung a lot, I saw random characters a lot. But where the heck is Gold Wing?! Then I finally saw like 3 seconds of it. Great...

The toy looks cool, but not sure about the Gold Wing design. Looks like a bootleg robot borrowing from Mazinger's head, Gakeen's chest, Mekanda's shoulders, then a mixture of other robot series to fill in the gaps.
I really like the toy of Gold Wing. The opening is terrible.
Let's see if they ever make an official toy for Space Gundam V (repainted VF-1J).

I'm still puzzled how a missile crashes side-ways into another? Not trying to spoil the fantasy of space physics. I love the token shooting star that flies by each time credits are shown.

The Gold Wing figure was nice, but I really like R-Jack and Robot King figures were also superb!
Vincent Z. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's see if they ever make an official toy for
> Space Gundam V (repainted VF-1J).

They did back in the 80's:

>They did back in the 80's:

Nice.

I really like NeoGrade's redesign of these Korean robots. I've never grew up with them so I'm not sure about their original designs or copy of. But I do think Gold Wing resembles Gakeen and IMO, Robot King looks like something out of Tetsujin 28. But I still love these crazy designs... =)

Mahalo~s

C-Dub
wow Gold Wing, Robot King, and R Jack are awesome as hell looking.
I like how they have the photo of Robot King all strong and heroic standing next
to a small mazinger...I cant read Korean so maybe Im looking to much into
it, but kinda reminds me of the rivalry between maz and taekwon v
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

footer